Shopify Unite Keynote: What I'm Most Excited For!
Recently, Shopify held its annual Unite conference where they announced new features and updates to their platform. As an avid user of Shopify, I was eager to see what they had in store. After watching the keynote, I am most excited for the following:
1. Online Store 2.0:
Shopify's new Online Store 2.0 update is a game-changer for e-commerce store owners. This update allows for more customization and flexibility in designing and creating a store, making it easier to stand out from the competition. Some of the new features include:
- Sections everywhere: This allows for more flexibility in adding and arranging content on pages.
- Dynamic checkout: This feature makes the checkout process faster and easier for customers.
- Multi-currency: This feature allows for customers to view and pay in their preferred currency.
2. Shopify Pay:
Shopify Pay is a new payment option that allows customers to save their information securely for faster checkout. This is a great feature that will improve the overall shopping experience for customers and increase conversion rates for store owners.
3. App and Theme Development:
Shopify is making it easier for developers to create apps and themes for their platform. This will lead to more options and functionality for store owners, ultimately improving the overall e-commerce experience for customers.
Overall, I am excited for the updates and new features that Shopify announced at Unite. Online Store 2.0, Shopify Pay, and improvements to app and theme development are just a few of the updates that will make Shopify a stronger platform for e-commerce store owners. I look forward to seeing how these updates will improve the shopping experience for customers and the success of online businesses.
In this podcast, Anton shares his experience at Shopify Unite, the annual partner conference of Shopify. He discusses the major updates and changes that Shopify has brought in its product teams and how it will help merchants get the best results from their stores in less time.
- Shopify is introducing AR and VR to its product pages, which will allow merchants to upload virtual scans of their products instead of having multiple images.
- Retail is not dead, it is just changing. Top online retailers are using their physical locations as showrooms and experiences to provide a better customer experience.
- Shopify has built a marketing dashboard that will track all analytics and recommend ad budgets for Facebook and Google based on AI.
Shopify is continuously bringing new updates and changes to its product teams to help merchants achieve better results in less time. These updates are aimed at providing a better customer experience and making the process of running an online store more seamless. By adopting these changes, merchants can stand out in their industry and dominate their space.
- Should I Build or Buy a Drop Shipping Store?
- Drop Shipping For Beginners [2019 Edition]
- Shopify Domain Name Advice 💻 How To Find The Perfect Domain Names For Your eCommerce Stores
- Shopify Tutorial For Beginners: How To Build a Shopify Store In 10 Steps
- EXPOSE YOURSELF! [Do This Instead of Just Learning a New Skill]
- How To Set a Google Adwords Budget [For eCommerce]
- What To Do When a Drop Shipping Supplier Rejects Your Application!
- What Gets Measured Gets Managed
- The Future Of Marketing Conferences
- Cross It Off – How to Win More In Business Without Feeling Overwhelmed