Shopify's COVID-19 Relief: 90 Days of Support
In this article, we will discuss the current COVID-19 situation and how Shopify is offering extended free trials of 90 days to help businesses during these tough times. We will also show you how to extend your 14-day free trial to 90 days and share some personal experiences in the THC and CBD industry.
Shopify Extending Free Trials:
- Shopify is extending the free trials from 14 days to 90 days to help business owners during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- They are also offering gift cards on all plans, helping with fees, and providing live webinars and support.
- Shopify is working with governments to make capital offerings available in more countries and offering funding established by capital.
How to Extend Your 14-Day Free Trial:
- If you want to extend your 14-day free trial, go to the settings and contact Shopify.
- You can email them, message them on Twitter, chat with them, or call them.
- They will ask for your Shopify email and have you log in.
- Send them a message stating that you would like to extend your free trial.
- The author shares their personal experience in the THC and CBD industry.
- They encourage their viewers to subscribe, comment, and like their content for more learning opportunities.
Shopify is doing their part to help business owners during the COVID-19 pandemic by extending free trials, providing gift cards, and offering funding opportunities. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can extend your free trial to 90 days and take advantage of these helpful resources.
Shopify 90 Day Free Trial During COVID-19
If you're looking to set up a new online store, Shopify is a great platform to use. In this article, we'll go through the first step you need to take: registering for a Shopify account. And the good news is, during the coronavirus pandemic, Shopify is offering a free trial period of 90 days instead of the usual 14, so there's no better time to give it a try!
Step 1: Register for a Shopify Account
To register for a Shopify account, simply go to Shopify.com and click on Start free trial. You'll need to enter some basic information, such as your email, a password for your store, and the name of your store.
Note: Whatever name you choose for your store, Shopify will create a custom URL for you using that name. You can change the store name later, but the URL will remain the same. It's a good idea to eventually purchase a domain name for your store, which will give you a more professional look and make it easier for customers to find you.
Once you've entered your information, Shopify will take you through some additional steps to set up your store and ask you some questions about your business. Don't worry too much about these answers at this point - you can always go back and edit them later.
Setting up a Shopify account is the first step to creating your own online store. With the extended free trial period, there's no reason not to give it a try and see if it's right for you. In the next article, we'll go through the next steps in setting up your store and getting it ready for customers.
[Tutorial] How to sign up for the Shopify 90-day free trial?
In this video, the presenter shows viewers how to set up an online store on Shopify's 90-day free trial. Here are the main points covered:
- Presenter introduces the topic of setting up an online store on Shopify's 90-day free trial.
Creating a store:
- Presenter demonstrates how to create a store on Shopify by entering email address and store name.
- After providing some information to Shopify, the presenter shows how to access the Shopify admin dashboard.
Changes due to COVID-19:
- Presenter highlights some changes in Shopify's response to COVID-19.
- Shopify offers a free live stream program for merchants to learn about Shopify and e-commerce.
- Shopify introduces a local pickup feature that allows customers to pick up their orders instead of paying for shipping.
- Shopify suggests creating an updates page and using an announcement bar to inform customers about any changes to operations during the pandemic.
- Shopify introduces Shopify Ping, a messaging app that lets merchants communicate with customers.
- Shopify's email feature is now available and is a great way to keep in touch with customers and boost sales.
- Presenter encourages viewers to make the best use of Shopify's COVID-19 response package.
- By taking advantage of these features, merchants can navigate through this uncertain time and grow their business.
Shopify Free Trial 3 months or 90 days almost for free 1$ !
- Shopify offers free trial periods for new merchants
- This video provides information on the length of the free trial and how to get the most out of it
Different Lengths of Shopify Free Trials:
- 14-day trial is standard and always available
- 21-day trial is no longer available
- 44-day trial was a past promotion and is no longer available
- 60-day trial was offered through select partners in 2019 and is no longer available
- 90-day trial was offered during the COVID-19 outbreak and is no longer available, but Shopify offers a trial for 3 months for only $1 per month
Getting the Most Out of Your Free Trial:
- Add products, categories, and collections
- Set up Shopify payments and familiarize yourself with settings
- Browse the Shopify Theme Store and App Store
- Use the Shopify Learning Center for resources
- Choose a paid plan to continue working on your store
- Shopify is not free, but the free trial gives access to most essential features
- Prices for Shopify plans vary
- No discount code is needed to start the free trial
- You can sell and make money on your free trial, but you need to choose a paid plan
- Shopify Plus free trial policies vary and should be discussed with the support team
- Shopify free trials are a great way to start an online business
- Use the trial period to set up your store and learn about the platform
- Choose a paid plan to continue working on your store
- Take advantage of Shopify's resources and support team to succeed in your online business.
$10.3MM in 75 Days with this Shopify store (during Covid-19)
Welcome everyone, in this case study, I will show you how we scaled a brand to eight figures during the coronavirus pandemic. Specifically, we made $10,312,562.75 in 75 days. Please note that these results are not typical and vary from person to person. As for me, I am Dylan Tzogas, a Greek e-commerce and Google Analytics expert with over ten years of experience.
Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- We made $5.6 million in May alone, spending $1.2 million on Facebook Ads with a ROAS of 3.27.
- Knowing your ideal customer is crucial to success. You need to create an avatar profile that includes demographic and psychographic details.
- Understanding the four steps of the customer journey (awareness, consideration, intent, and loyalty) is essential for crafting effective ad copy and creatives.
- Your product and creative make up 90% of your success. Don't copy other ads blindly, but rather get inspiration and make it your own.
- Lastly, before even starting, make sure you have a solid fulfillment process in place.
In conclusion, by following these steps, we were able to achieve tremendous
10 Winning Products To Sell During COVID-19 (Shopify Dropshipping 2020)
Hey guys, it's your boy Jordan and today I want to talk about the best products to sell online during the current quarantine situation. Customers are eager to spend money and conversion rates are higher than ever before, so let's take advantage of this opportunity! Here are my top picks:
1. Customized photo puzzles - a unique and affordable product that can be sold for a high profit margin. It also has a viral factor and can be a great starting point to build a brand around custom puzzles.
2. Mini 8-bit gaming console - a nostalgic and affordable product that appeals to both men and women. It's easy to target on Facebook and has already gone viral.
3. Elastic yoga bands - a simple yet effective product for home workouts that has multiple uses and appeals to women.
4. Bacteria killing robot - a unique and timely product that solves a common problem of disinfecting surfaces. Make sure to research the product thoroughly before selling.
5. Mini portable projector - a reboot of a classic product that is perfect for home entertainment during quarantine. It has a wow factor and is already validated in the market.
6. Instant eyebrows stamp - a great solution for women who cannot go to the salon for eyebrow grooming. It has great profit margins and is a unique product design.
7. Nail kit - another great product for women who cannot go to the salon. It has potential to build a brand around and is in high demand.
Remember to always communicate with your customers and inform them of any shipping delays. Avoid selling products like masks, hand sanitizer, and toilet paper, as it goes against Facebook and Shopify policies. Also, do not scale without a proper fulfillment setup. Overall, these products are proven to sell and can be a great opportunity to make a profit during this quarantine period. Thanks for watching and
Shopify 90 Day FREE TRIAL Is Here For Limited Time ONLY
Shopify's 90 Day Free Trial: How to Sign Up and Make the Most of It
Shopify is now offering a 90 day free trial instead of the usual 14 day free trial. This is the perfect time to sign up for Shopify and build a website for your business. In this article, we will show you how to sign up for Shopify and recommend some useful apps to make the most of your free trial.
Signing Up for Shopify:
1. Click on the link in the description to sign up for Shopify.
2. Enter your email and click on Start free trial.
3. Choose a name for your store and click on Create your store.
4. Fill in your details and click on Enter.
5. Shopify will create your store and you can now start customizing it.
Using the Beautify Theme:
1. Use the free Beautify theme to create a professional-looking website.
2. Click on Online store and select Themes.
3. Click on Add a theme and select Free themes.
4. Choose the Beautify theme and click on Add to theme library.
5. Click on Actions and select Publish.
1. Product Reviews: This free app allows customers to leave reviews on your products.
2. Luke's Reviews: This app allows customers to leave photo reviews of your products, which can help convert more people into customers.
3. Instagram Feed: This app allows you to display your Instagram feed on your homepage.
4. Email Marketing: Use a free email marketing app like Unanswered to connect with your customers and promote your products.
Take advantage of Shopify's 90 day free trial to build a professional-looking website for your business. Use the recommended apps to increase customer engagement and sales. And don't forget to check out Below's online course on dropshipping, which is currently free. Stay safe and happy building!
- Streamline Checkout with Shopify Plus Liquid
- Real Shopify User Reviews: Trusted Insights
- Add Staff Account on Shopify
- Shopify Product Slider: Enhanced Image Display
- How Fast Does Shopify Pay?
- Add PayPal Pay to Shopify in 4 Steps
- Top Shopify Agents for China Sourcing
- Boost Conversions with Landing Page Shopify App
- Avoid Shopify Transaction Fees: Tips
- Top Shopify Experts in Dubai