#ShopifyUnite: The Ultimate Hashtag for E-Commerce Innovation
In this article, we will discuss Shopify tags, which are a way for businesses to organize and label information to easily find it. We will explore how to use tags to organize orders, products, customers, transfers, and blog posts, as well as how to create collections automatically based on tags.
- Tags are a simple concept for organizing information in a way that makes it easy to work with.
- By tagging orders, products, customers, transfers, and blog posts, you can easily organize and find information.
- You can also use tags for custom development to create different functionality based on tags.
- If you want to group orders that were below a certain threshold, you can tag them as such and easily export or search for that information.
- You can tag products as best sellers or by category to easily find and organize them.
- By tagging customers based on their experience with customer service or order history, you can easily find and manage customer relationships.
- You can create collections automatically based on tags, such as a collection of all products with a certain tag.
- This can be useful for organizing and showcasing products on your store.
Overall, Shopify tags are a powerful tool for organizing and managing information on your store. By tagging orders, products, customers, transfers, and blog posts, you can easily find and work with the information you need. Additionally, creating collections based on tags can help you showcase your products and make them more accessible to customers.
03 - How Shopify Apps Works (Bonus video)
In this video, the presenter demonstrates how to install and use a practical Shopify app. The app being used in the demonstration is called Smile, a reward and loyalty app that allows customers to earn points for purchases and referrals.
Installing the App:
To install the app, the presenter logs into their Shopify store and navigates to the app store. They select Smile and proceed to install it. The configuration process is quick and easy, with the presenter entering their brand name and industry type.
Using the App:
Once the app is installed, the presenter shows the backend dashboard, which allows for customization of customer rewards and branding. They also mention that the app runs either in a new tab or embedded in the website, depending on the app.
Installing and using Shopify apps can enhance the customer experience and boost sales. The presenter emphasizes the importance of understanding how other apps function to help in designing and building your own app.
How To Use TikTok Organic Traffic For Shopify Dropshipping (5x YOUR SALES)
Tick Tock Organic Traffic Strategy: Utilizing the Blue Ocean
- Tick Tock is a great platform to utilize organic traffic.
- This article will show you how to utilize organic traffic on Tick Tock for free.
- Post three to five times a day.
- Use the best songs, hashtags, and sounds to add to your video.
- Do not reinvent the wheel; look up your product on the platform and see who's already doing well and recreate the videos that are working.
- Gather at least 15 to 20 videos that you want to recreate based on the competitors.
- Pick one day to record all the videos that you want to recreate or the day that you post.
- Add the sound that you want to use, the hashtags, and post three to five times a day.
- Utilize the Tick Tock Creative Center to see the best sounds, songs, and videos on the platform.
- Stick with one product for at least 20 to 30 videos before moving on to the next product.
- Use Tick Tock to find out what's trending, including hashtags, songs, and videos.
- Pick one day to record all the videos you want to recreate to make it easier for yourself.
- Utilize the videos you create on other platforms, such as Facebook ads or reels.
- Utilizing organic traffic on Tick Tock is a great strategy to save money.
- Posting three to five times a day and utilizing the best sounds, songs, and hashtags will help your videos get more engagement.
- Gather at least 15 to 20 videos to recreate based on your competitors and stick with one product for at least 20 to 30 videos.
- Utilize Tick Tock to find out what's trending and pick one day to record all the videos you want to recreate.
$10,000 In 24 Hours Shopify Dropshipping With (NO PAID ADS)
In this article, we will be discussing how to achieve ten thousand dollars in 24 hours with a brand new Shopify Drop Shipping Store using only Tick Tock organic traffic, without paid ads. We will cover the process of finding a winning product, creating content, and scaling the product.
Steps to Achieving Success:
1. Search for Tick Tock Made Me Buy It and filter the videos to the most popular and engaged of the week to weed out all the saturated old products.
2. Click on all the top video products that you have noticed and see how many views they are getting, monitor their engagement levels, see if they have functioning stores, and if they are still uploading frequently.
3. Search for videos that have hit over a million views but under 10 million views or between 100,000 and 800,000 views.
4. Search for the product Niche hashtag on Tick Tock to see how many views that niche is getting and if it is popular.
5. Make sure the niche is getting tens if not hundreds of million views on multiple videos.
6. Search for the product on AliExpress and begin promoting once the profit margins align, which must be around 40 percent.
Using Tick Tock organic traffic can be a complete game-changer for beginners, especially if you're on a low budget, because you can literally start a Shopify Drop Shipping Store with around $100 to $400 and go viral on Tick Tock to generate tens of thousands of dollars with really high profit margins. By following the steps mentioned above, you can find a winning product and achieve great success on Tick Tock organic.
How To Find The Perfect Influencers And Manage Campaigns (At Scale) For Your Shopify Brand
In this video, Justin Cener shares an easy strategy to jump into influencer marketing for your Shopify store. He emphasizes the effectiveness of influencer marketing in reaching new parts of your target market and finding new customers. However, manually searching for influencers and managing them can be time-consuming and challenging. Justin recommends using the Affable Influencer Marketing app, which is available on the Shopify app store. Affable's powerful engine of influencers has every filter and influencer imaginable, making influencer discovery effortless. Justin shows how to filter influencers based on size, keywords, age ranges, locations, fake followers, and more. Affable also has a content discovery feature that allows you to find influencers promoting products and conduct product research. The creator portal on Affable is a seamless campaign proposal tool where you can handle everything from product gifting, seeding the campaigns, collecting influencer preferences, and getting content rights. You can gift products to your influencers, offer fixed pay or let them propose their costs, and even set affiliate settings. With Affable, you can manage everything, including distribution of affiliate codes and links, tracking sales, commissions, conversions, and payments to influencers. In conclusion, Affable is an incredibly powerful tool for influencer marketing that every store marketer should have in
11 - Rest API with Shopify Theme and Laravel Explained
In this video, the presenter explains how to use the REST API in Shopify. They start by introducing the API and how to navigate the documentation, which can be confusing for beginners. The REST API allows access to everything in Shopify, including inventory, billing, customers, and orders.
The presenter then focuses on the online store and modifying the active team. They explain that creating a snippet in the active team is necessary when building an app, and they show how to modify the team using the API. They also demonstrate how to create a file using the asset resource.
To create a file, the presenter uses PHP code to grab the active team's ID and then sends a PUT request with an array containing the file name and value. They then test the code to ensure it has successfully created the file in the active team's snippet directory.
Overall, the video provides a practical example of using the REST API in Shopify and demonstrates how to create a file using the asset resource.
14 -Adding Wishlist button and Script to Shopify theme
In this video, the focus is on working on the front end of a website, specifically the store. The speaker talks about how the store looks on the outside and demonstrates how to add a button to the product page that will add the product to the customer's wishlist.
Here are some key points from the video:
- The speaker mentions that they have already worked on the dashboard and will talk about billing and charging customers in future videos.
- They point out an issue with how the store displays images on the collection page.
- To add a button to the product page, the speaker shows how to access the product template file and add a button code snippet to it.
- They mention that different themes have different structures, so adding code to one theme may not work for others.
- The speaker recommends providing clear instructions for adding code to the store's theme in the app's documentation.
- The speaker demonstrates how to add the app's script to the store's theme using a script tag in the theme.liquid file.
- They mention that modifying the theme.liquid file can be extra work and may be covered in a future video.
Overall, the video provides a useful tutorial on adding a button to the store's product page and includes helpful tips for developers working with Shopify themes.
- Get Shopify Review Data with Ease Using Reviews API
- Shopify Paid Apps: Boost Sales Now!
- Shopify Product Sizes: Find Your Perfect Fit
- Shopify Company Info - Your One-Stop E-Commerce Solution
- Adding Review Stars on Shopify
- Shopify's Explosive 2020 Growth
- How Shopify Accepts Payments: Explained
- Discover Shopify's Extensive Collection Range
- Highlight Top Picks: Shopify's Featured Products
- Import Shopify Products to Amazon: Easy Steps