Should You Moderate FB Comments - Shopify Dropshipping Ep.13
If you run a Shopify dropshipping store, you may be wondering if it's worth it to moderate Facebook comments on your product ads. In this article, we'll explore the pros and cons of moderation and help you make an informed decision.
Pros of Moderating FB Comments:
- Allows you to filter out spam comments and keep your page looking professional
- Gives you the opportunity to respond to customer inquiries and feedback in a timely manner
- Helps to prevent negative comments from affecting your brand's reputation
- Can encourage more engagement on your posts as customers feel more comfortable leaving comments
Cons of Moderating FB Comments:
- Can be time-consuming to go through each comment and decide what to approve or delete
- May lead to accusations of censorship or bias if certain comments are consistently deleted
- Can make it difficult to maintain a genuine and authentic online presence if too many comments are deleted
- May not be necessary for smaller stores or those with limited resources
Ultimately, the decision to moderate Facebook comments on your Shopify dropshipping store is up to you. Consider the pros and cons carefully and weigh them against your specific needs and resources. Whether you choose to moderate or not, remember to always respond to customer inquiries and feedback in a timely and professional manner.
In this article, we will discuss the importance of moderating comments on your Facebook page. We will also explore the risks and rewards associated with moderating comments and offer some tips for increasing positive user experiences.
Should You Moderate Comments on Your Facebook Page?
When it comes to moderating comments on your Facebook page, there is a risk and reward ratio that you must consider. While moderating comments can help to create a positive user experience, constantly hiding and deleting comments can result in a penalty on your post.
Negative engagement signals to Facebook that there is a poor user experience, which can hurt the delivery of your ad. On the other hand, if you do not moderate comments, negative comments can hurt your conversion rate.
- Moderating comments can create a positive user experience.
- Hiding and deleting comments can result in a penalty on your post.
- Negative engagement signals to Facebook that there is a poor user experience.
- Negative comments can hurt your conversion rate.
Tips for Increasing Positive User Experiences:
If you want to increase positive user experiences, consider running a PPE (page post engagement) campaign for your products. This can help you generate momentum and trick Facebook into giving you better performance on your purchase conversion campaigns.
Another option is to increase the positive user experience by blocking certain words that automatically get blocked and having a VA read and remove any negative comments on a daily basis.
In conclusion, while it is important to moderate comments on your Facebook page, you must also consider the risks and rewards associated with it. By increasing positive user experiences through PPE campaigns and blocking certain words, you can improve your ad's performance and avoid penalties. Remember, aggressive scaling is key to burning through products before negative comments start coming in.
- How Many Products Do You Need To Test? - Shopify Dropshipping Ep.15
- When Competitors Steal Your Products! - Ep17 Shopify Dropshipping
- Pausing your ads - Ep.19 Shopify Dropshipping
- How I turned $500 into $20 Million - Ep21 Shopify Dropshipping
- What experts won't tell you about Pixels and Optimization - Ep23 Shopify Dropshipping
- Dropshipping Fulfillment Progression - Ep25
- Facebook Ads Audience Sizes - Ep 27 Shopify Dropshipping
- Do You NEED Social Proof - Ep29 Shopify Dropshipping
- Puerto Rico Vlog 1 - Happiest Moment of My Life - Dropshipping Q&A 2
- Puerto Rico Vlog #3 - Chinese New Years & Snapping Turtles