Strategy Call | How To Get Your First Social Media Client
Are you struggling to get your first social media client? Don't worry; you're not alone. Many social media managers face this challenge. But with the right strategy, you can land your first client and start building your business.
Here are some tips to help you get your first social media client:
1. Determine your target audience: Before you start looking for clients, you need to determine your target audience. Who do you want to work with? What industries do you specialize in? By knowing your target audience, you can tailor your services to meet their specific needs.
2. Offer free services: One way to get your foot in the door is to offer free social media services to potential clients. This could include creating social media profiles, writing content, or managing their accounts for a short period. By offering free services, you can demonstrate your skills and build trust with potential clients.
3. Attend networking events: Attend local networking events and conferences to meet potential clients. Be sure to bring business cards and be prepared to talk about your services. Networking events are an excellent opportunity to build relationships and find potential clients.
4. Utilize social media: Use social media to promote your services and connect with potential clients. Join social media groups, participate in Twitter chats, and share your content on social media. By establishing a presence on social media, you can showcase your skills and attract potential clients.
5. Ask for referrals: Once you have a few clients, ask them for referrals. Word-of-mouth referrals are one of the most effective ways to get new clients. Ask your satisfied clients to recommend you to their friends and colleagues.
Getting your first social media client can be challenging, but it's not impossible. By following these tips, you can attract potential clients and build your social media business. Remember to stay persistent and patient, and success will come. Good luck!
How to Set Up a Facebook Business Account and Ad Manager: A Quick Q&A with Dale and Pete
Dale and Pete recently met online, and Pete had some questions about how to help his clients with Facebook business pages and ad accounts. Dale was happy to help and decided to record their conversation so that others could benefit from it. In this Q&A, Dale explains how to set up a Facebook Business account and Ad Manager, as well as how to request access to a client's Facebook page.
Steps to Set Up a Facebook Business Account and Ad Manager:
1. Log into your personal Facebook account and go to business.facebook.com.
2. Click Create Account and enter your business name and email address.
3. Set up your Facebook Ad Manager by clicking on Business Settings and then Ads Manager.
4. Add your payment information by linking your credit card or setting up a Stripe or PayPal account.
5. Request access to a client's Facebook page by going to Business Settings, then Pages, and clicking Add and Request Access.
Tips for Dealing with Clients:
- Use the word client instead of customer when referring to business owners.
- Have clients claim their own Facebook pages and verify their identities before requesting access.
- Offer multiple payment options, such as credit card or PayPal, but avoid charging clients for Facebook ads directly.
- Be selective about the clients you take on and avoid those who are overly demanding or stressful to work with.
- How I Make Money With Email Sequences
- How I Closed My Recent Social Media Client
- Why I Dont Host All My Videos On Kartra
- Strategy Call With My Facebook Account Rep
- The #1 Reason Why Real Estate Agents Dont Capture Leads Online (FREE Funnel)
- How To Run Facebook Video Ads In 2019 (Simple Retargeting Strategy)
- Basic Social Media Branding Services That Make You MONEY
- WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL
- How To Run Facebook Ads To A Saved Audience
- How To Install Your Facebook Pixel 2019