Stylish Shopify Templates for Perfect Website Design
- A bad website can harm your chances of success on Shopify, even if you have great products and ads.
- A low-quality store can make it harder to see results, but a high-quality store can make success easier.
- In this video, the author shares their exact store template that generates over $100,000 a month and shows step-by-step how to build one.
Product Page Checklist:
- High quality images
- Good title
- Correct pricing
- Properly formatted description
- High quality images in the description
Home Page Layout:
- Clean header
- One of the best collections on display
- Mission statement for the brand
- Promotion for a collection
- Top selling products on display
- Collections for browsing
- Call to action
Product Page Layout:
- Gif of the product being set up
- Simple text explaining the product
- Benefits section
- Quantity breaks
- Sticky add to cart button
- Countdown timer
- A good website is essential for success on Shopify.
- Building a high-quality store is not difficult if you follow the right steps.
- By using the author's store template and product page checklist, you can increase your chances of success on Shopify.
The Best Shopify Themes for Your Online Store in 2022
In today's video, the presenter showcases the latest Shopify themes that are designed to be fast and high-converting for online stores. Shopify has rolled out five new free themes and 65 updated paid themes that work with online store 2.0 features. The themes offer industry-leading performance and deep customization options.
The presenter takes the audience through a preview of some of the best Shopify themes available in 2022. They highlight the features and benefits of each theme and discuss which ones are best suited for different types of businesses.
1. What is a theme?
The presenter explains that themes are like the skeleton of an online store, defining its look and functionality. They give examples of how different themes offer different banner images and cart options.
2. Shopify themes vs. other themes
The presenter emphasizes that Shopify themes are amazing, especially for those who are not tech-savvy. They highlight how the features come built-in, making it unnecessary to hire a developer. Shopify themes offer flexibility, accessibility, and speedy performance. They also meet the latest accessibility standards and provide excellent customer support.
3. Free themes vs. paid themes
The presenter recommends free themes for those starting out but suggests paid themes for those who need more than the basics. Paid themes offer more control, design, and features. They are perfect for those who want to make their store super on-brand.
4. Themes for apparel businesses
The presenter showcases three themes (Dawn, Symmetry, and Focal) that are perfect for businesses selling high-end apparel. They
How To Design A CUSTOM Shopify Store THAT SELLS!
Hey friends, it's Andrew here. In today's video, I'm going to show you one of my favorite Shopify apps to completely customize and transform your store in only about 10 to 15 minutes from scratch. Your store represents your brand and your vision, and it's incredibly important to have a custom design. So, let's jump straight onto my laptop here, and I'll show you step by step how to build a beautifully custom Shopify store with this no code page builder app.
The very first thing you want to do is go on to the Shopify app store. The actual first step is to get Shopify if you haven't yet already, and if you haven't yet already, I'll drop a link to an extended free trial down below if you want to follow along with this video.
Once you have your Shopify store, go on to the app store, and this is where we're going to get a crucial tool. This app is going to allow us to build and design a Shopify store without all the custom coding, and it's called Gem Pages. It's really useful in building a high converting store without code. It's essentially a drag and drop builder that myself and the team have used to design custom Shopify sales pages.
The plan of attack today is to create a custom one product store simply by using the Gem Pages drag and drop tools. I've spent some time before this video creating the brand and all the assets like product renders, brand name, and whatnot. I'm calling it To Charge because we all need to charge our devices. I have all the assets to go in my folder right here as you can see, and so what we're going to do now is build out our page with Gem Pages using all the files that I've created here.
Here is exactly what I've come up with so far. There are still a few things I want to add to this page to clean it all up. The beauty of Gem Pages is that you're able to drag and drop absolutely anything in. You can literally drag and drop and select an image, add new images, and customize every single component of the page.
There are so many powerful widgets here that we can use, including even crazier things like share buttons, video pop-ups, video integrations, countdown timers, and a before and after module. This before and after module is super powerful for those who have a product that demonstrates a before and after.
It is extremely powerful and pre-optimized for a whole bunch of different platforms such as mobile and tablet, etc. You want to go through each device and make sure that it's correctly optimized for each device.
In conclusion, spending the time to build out a beautiful store that reflects your brand and vision is so important in creating a long-lasting, successful online business. I'd recommend playing around with Gem Pages and Shopify so you end up crafting the look of your brand before you even press publish and begin selling. Have fun building your dream Shopify store with Gem Pages!
BEST Free Shopify Themes For 2022 - Shopify Theme Review
In this video, Chris Winter, the friendly entrepreneur, shares the best free Shopify themes for 2019. These themes are great for businesses with minimal products, larger catalogs, fashion stores, and more. The best part is that all of them are free, so there's no need to invest a lot upfront.
1. Narrative: A great theme for visual storytelling with large images and embedded videos. Perfect for businesses with a narrow inventory.
2. Boundless: Ideal for fashion and clothing stores with high-quality images. Optimized for retina-style photos, full-width collection images, and homepage videos.
3. Debut: A simple yet effective theme for beginners with text and images side by side. Allows for a one-page checkout option.
4. Simple: A minimalist theme that works well for larger catalogs. Displays all products on the homepage, making it easy for customers to find what they're looking for.
5. Brooklyn: The best free theme on Shopify, according to Chris. It has a slideshow header, different options for sections, and is fast to load. Perfect for businesses with great product images.
Whether you have a narrow or wide inventory, a clothing store, or a larger catalog, these free Shopify themes are a great option. They're easy to use and customize, making them perfect for beginners. Check out the link in the description box below the video to see the top 12 best free Shopify themes for 2019.
Shopify 2.0 Templates Tutorial - Create Different Layouts for Product Pages & Collection Pages
Hey guys, what's up? Recently, I did a poll on my YouTube channel and the most popular topic was Shopify 2.0. So, today I want to talk about page templates, a new and underrated feature of Shopify 2.0 that many people aren't using yet. Page templates can be powerful and offer a lot of customization options.
- Poll on YouTube channel about popular topic
- Shopify 2.0 and page templates
- Underrated feature with powerful customization options
Using Page Templates:
- Adding specific features to one product without affecting others
- Example: Adding a gift message field to a customizable product
- Making a completely different design for flagship products
- Example: All Birds' product pages with extra features for flagship products
- Can be used on regular static pages like About or Team pages
Creating Page Templates:
- Duplicating default product or collection template
- Adding sections like slideshow or image banner
- Using metafields to add different content for different products or collections
- Creating templates based on existing pages
- Launching a members-only community on Discord
- Chance for consultation and to ask questions
- 30% discount on development services
- Extra content not shared on YouTube
- Behind the scenes look at real job freelancing for Shopify stores
- Supporting the channel
- Page templates offer customization options for specific products or collections
- Creating templates based on default or existing pages
- Membership announcement for members-only community on Discord to support the channel and offer consultation and extra content.
How To Design A Shopify Website | Step By Step Tutorial For Beginners Featuring Canva
Hey, I'm Destiny and welcome back to another video! If you don't know already, my channel is all about building our businesses through entrepreneurship and side hustles. In this video, I'm going to be showing you all how I create my websites step by step, including choosing the theme, different colors, and adding website banners. If you missed my last video on creating banners on Canva, be sure to catch up before following along with this tutorial.
- Video tutorial on creating a website step by step
Choosing the Theme:
- Installing the default Dawn theme
- Exploring free themes
Customizing the Theme:
- Changing the announcement bar to our tagline
- Adding brand kit colors and font
- Adding social media channels
Adding Website Banners:
- Downloading banners from Canva
- Uploading banners to website header
- Making logo changes
Creating Product Pages:
- Adding product details and pricing
- Uploading product images
- Duplicating product pages for faster adding
- Creating automated collections based on product titles
- Creating manual collections
- Adding collections to featured product sections on the home page
- Finished website with product pages and collections
Customize your Shopify Theme FAST | How to Design Shopify Store 2021
In this article, we will discuss the importance of store design in Shopify and how to customize your Shopify store design to attract your ideal customers.
Why Store Design Matters:
- Customers will leave if they find your site unattractive.
- You have about 7 seconds to capture a customer's attention.
- Eye-catching design speaks to your ideal customer.
Customizing Your Shopify Store Design:
1. Choose a Shopify theme that matches your imagery.
2. Customize your theme to create different assets.
3. Choose fonts and colors that appeal to your ideal customer.
Customizing Your Header and Footer:
- Add your logo and customize header links and icons.
- Choose whether or not to show payment icons, language selector, and currency selector in footer.
- Change menu and announcement bar settings.
Customizing Your Theme Settings:
- Change colors and fonts throughout your site.
- Customize your cart page, favicon, and checkout options.
Customizing your Shopify store design is an important step in attracting and retaining customers. By following these tips and utilizing the customization options available, you can create a unique and eye-catching store design that speaks to your ideal customer.
- Move WordPress Domain to Shopify
- Aspen Essence: Shopify's Finest
- Maximize Your Monthly Shopify Earnings
- Try Shopify for Free
- Top Shopify Theme Developers: Find Your Perfect Theme Now!
- Shopify Cyber Monday Deals
- Shopify Devs Earn High Salaries
- Using Personal PayPal for Shopify: Possible?
- Boost Your Shopify Theme Speed
- 2020 Shopify Marketing: Winning Strategies