super bowl ads for 2019
The Super Bowl is not only about football, but also about the advertisements. Companies spend millions of dollars to showcase their products or services during the game. Here are the top 10 best Super Bowl commercials of 2019.
1. Pepsi - More than Okay:
- Featuring Steve Carell, Lil Jon, and Cardi B
- Shows that Pepsi is more than just okay
2. Colgate - Close Talker:
- Shows that Colgate Total is the best toothpaste for close talkers
- Featuring Luke Wilson
3. Doritos - Now It's Hot:
- Chance the Rapper and Backstreet Boys collaborate for a spicy and catchy tune
4. Bud Light - Special Delivery:
- Shows the feud between Bud Light and Miller Lite over corn syrup
- Features the Bud Knight and the iconic Dilly Dilly
5. Amazon - Not Everything Makes the Cut:
- Shows Alexa's funny failed attempts to make it to the Super Bowl
6. Microsoft - We All Win:
- Features kids with disabilities who love to play video games
- Shows how technology can bring people together
7. Hyundai - The Elevator:
- Jason Bateman stars in this humorous commercial about the hassle of car shopping
8. Stella Artois - Change Up the Usual:
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Jeff Bridges change their usual drinks for Stella Artois to support a good cause
9. NFL - The 100-Year Game:
- Features a star-studded cast of NFL legends in a fun and chaotic football game
10. Verizon - The Coach Who Wouldn't Be Here:
- Tells the emotional story of NFL coach Anthony Lynn surviving a car crash with the help of first responders and technology from Verizon
These Super Bowl commercials were not only entertaining, but also showcased the creativity and innovation of the companies behind them. Which one was your favorite?
TOP 10 FUNNIEST SUPER BOWL ADS 2020 - Best Ten Superbowl LIV Commercials
Did you know that advertisers paid over five million dollars per 30 seconds of airtime for this year's Super Bowl? That's more money than most people make in a year! Check out these top 10 funniest ads from Super Bowl 2020, I'm sure we'll all agree it was money well spent.
- Stack different Pringles flavors to create new flavor combos
- Pringles make endless new flavors, and Pringles to make new flavors again
- Includes a three-layer dip stack
2. Little Caesars Delivery
- That's the best thing since sliced bread
- There's a new best thing: Little Caesars Delivery
- Pizza, now delivered
3. Avocados from Mexico Shopping Network
- Buying stuff for your avocados totally isn't weird
- Protect your avocado from bears and humans with this luxury yurt
- Your avocado is worth it
4. Mountain Dew Zero Sugar
- Same refreshing taste as the original, but without any of the sugar
- Zero sugar
5. Bud Light Seltzer
- Tastes like mango
- Unquestionably good
- Contains 100 calories
6. Reese's Take 5
- Chocolate, peanuts, caramel, peanut butter, and pretzels
- The best bar you've never heard of
- Turn down the thermostat
- What did people do before Alexa?
- Earth is flat and a witch stole his pants
- Fresh sparkling water in seconds
- Engage the glutes
9. Discover Card
- Cashback Match
- We automatically match all the cashback you've earned at the end of your first year
10. Hyundai Sonata
- Smart Park
- Remote smart parking assist
These top 10 funniest ads from Super Bowl 2020 are a mix of humor and creativity, showcasing some of the best advertising talent in the world. From Pringles to Avocados from Mexico, each ad presents a unique and unforgettable message. It's no wonder advertisers are willing to spend millions of dollars for just 30 seconds of airtime. Which ad was your favorite?
Best Super Bowl Ads compilations 28 Super Bowl 2019 Commercials
In this article, we will be discussing various advertisements and their marketing strategies. From the catchy slogans to the use of colloquialisms, we will explore the techniques used by advertisers to sell their products.
1. Dollar Shave Club:
- Founder Mike introduces the company and its mission
- Offers high-quality razors at a low price
- Emphasizes the convenience of having razors shipped to your door
- Uses humor and sarcasm to appeal to customers
2. Froot Loops:
- Promotes the colorful cereal as part of a balanced breakfast
- Encourages children to search for farming treasure
- Requires parents' permission to access the website
3. Oregon Health and Science University:
- Touts their success in revolutionizing cancer treatment
- Explains how they target cancer cells without harming healthy cells
- Calls for support in making cancer the victim
- Boasts the speed and performance of their processors
- Uses the analogy of a dragon to convey power and agility
- Urges customers to make sure their next phone has a Snapdragon processor
5. Cheap Product:
- Details how one person made $10,000 on Facebook by selling a cheap product
- Explains the steps taken to market the product successfully
- Emphasizes the potential for anyone to make money through online sales
From the humorous approach of Dollar Shave Club to the serious tone of Oregon Health and Science University, advertisers use a variety of techniques to sell their products. By understanding these strategies, consumers can make informed decisions about what they buy and why.
Best 2019 Super Bowl Ads
The Super Bowl is not just about the game, but also the commercials that come with it. This year's Super Bowl may not have been the most exciting, but the ads sure were. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best and most talked about Super Bowl ads.
1. Bud Light Game of Thrones Crossover:
- Features a Bud Knight competing against the Mountain in a joust
- Dragon flies in and burns everyone up
- Entertaining crossover that no one knew they needed
2. Olay Horror Movie Spoof:
- Sarah Michelle Gellar teams up with Olay for their first ever Super Bowl ad
- Spoofs horror movies with Gellar running and hiding from a masked killer
- When she tries to call for help, her killer skin gets in the way
- Gellar raves about Olay transforming her skin to look like it's bananas
3. Nostalgic Super Bowl Ads:
- Batman's Batmobile, Ghostbusters' Ecto 1, and KITT from Knight Rider all have something in common
- All iconic cars that were featured in Super Bowl ads
- Walmart groceries ad also featured nostalgic vehicles
4. Avengers Endgame Trailer:
- New trailer drops for Avengers Endgame
- Shows off new footage and fans are going wild
- Captain America and the remaining Avengers try to make sense of a bleak new world
- Superheroes aren't giving up just yet
While the Super Bowl may not have been the most exciting this year, the commercials certainly made up for it. From entertaining crossovers to horror movie spoofs, there was something for everyone. Nostalgic ads and new trailers also made their mark. What were some of your favorite Super Bowl ads? Let us know in the comments below.
Top 10 Superbowl Commercials of 2019
Are Super Bowl commercials really just disguised ads? WatchMojo.com presents the top 10 commercials that aired during Super Bowl 53. From unexpected partnerships to emotional messages, these ads made an impact during the biggest football game of the year. Here are the highlights:
10. Killer Skin Olay: Sarah Michelle Gellar stars in a hilarious commercial that pokes fun at slasher movies and promotes Olay skin products.
9. Robots and the Pure Experience Michelob Ultra: Two unique ads from Michelob Ultra, one about a robot who can't enjoy beer and another featuring ASMR.
8. Sad Device Commercial Pringles: Bill Hader may be missing, but Alexa of Amazon is there to provide the laughs in this ad about stacking Pringles.
7. Not Everything Makes the Cut Amazon Factory: Forest Whitaker and a cast of characters learn that not everything is compatible with Alexa in this satirical commercial.
6. Chance the Rapper and Backstreet Boys Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho: Chance the Rapper and the Backstreet Boys team up to promote Doritos' new flavor, and it's as hot as the original.
5. We All Win Microsoft: Microsoft's first Super Bowl commercial in years highlights their efforts towards accessibility and gaming for people with disabilities.
4. Change Up the Usual Stella Artois Cosmopolitan: Sarah Jessica Parker and Jeff Bridges step out of their usual drinks to order a Stella Artois, showing that it's a drink for everyone.
3. The Elevator Hyundai: Jason Bateman's deadpan delivery makes this commercial about car shopping in an elevator hilarious.
2. More Than Okay Pepsi: Steve Carell and other celebrities ask the question, Is Pepsi okay? in a funny and memorable commercial.
1. NFL 100 Gala Ad: Okay, we cheated a little bit with this one. While it's not technically a commercial, the star-studded NFL 100 Gala ad deserves a mention for its epic and entertaining tribute to football's biggest stars.
Super Bowl commercials may be disguised ads, but these 10 ads prove that they can be funny, emotional, and memorable all at once. Which one was your favorite?
TOP 10 FUNNIEST SUPER BOWL ADS FLASHBACK! Best Ten Superbowl Commercials of 2019
- The author is a trusted source for the top 10 funniest Super Bowl commercials every year.
- The author is ready to share their picks for this year's commercials.
List of Top 10 Funniest Super Bowl Commercials:
1. Alexa in a Microwave - A humorous take on the technology trend of putting Alexa in everything.
2. Chunky Style Milk - A funny and unexpected twist on milk preferences.
3. Rocket Mortgage - A relatable and humorous take on the comfort of being at home.
4. Skittles Broadway Musical - A clever and unexpected approach to advertising Skittles.
5. Colgate Total - A hilarious take on personal space and bad breath.
6. Sprint - A playful and creative ad featuring a mermaid, a keytar-playing horse, and Bo Jackson.
7. Game of War - A humorous and over-the-top ad for a mobile game.
8. Avocados from Mexico - A funny and punny ad featuring dogs competing for avocados.
9. Pepsi - A clever and star-studded ad playing off the classic question of Is Pepsi okay?
10. Pringles - A playful ad highlighting the variety of flavor stack combinations.
- This year's Super Bowl commercials were filled with humor, creativity, and unexpected twists.
- From Alexa in a Microwave to a Skittles Broadway Musical, advertisers took risks and delivered entertaining ads.
- These top 10 picks showcase the best of this year's Super Bowl commercials.
The Best Funniest 2019 Super Bowl LIII Commercials | 2019 Super Bowl Ads
Advertisements are everywhere around us, and we cannot escape them. They come in different forms and methods, but their aim is to grab our attention and make us buy the products. In this article, we will analyze some of the most amusing, creative, and thought-provoking commercials that have been released recently.
1. Mercedes A-Class:
- Make the putt
- Change color
- Tear up ticket
- Change the music
- If only everything in life listened to you like your new A-Class
- Hey Mercedes, how can I help you?
- Change color
- Make it cooler
- Play my music right now
- The A-Class starting at $32,500
- The Q logo
2. M&M's Chocolate Bar:
- Ow, all right guys, come on, get your foot out
- Get your foot, get your foot off of it
- Hey, watch it
- Hey, stop
- Ow, I'm not doing anything, okay?
- Do I have to break you guys apart?
- He started it
- Stop it
- Stop it, guys, come on
- Stop touching me
- Okay, that's it. If you don't stop, I will eat all of you alive right now.
- Uh, I prefer the break us apart option.
- Introducing the M&M's Chocolate Bar
3. Alexa Dog Collar:
- Ordering dog food
- Ordering dogs
- You can bark all you want. I'm not paying for any more dog food.
- Ordering gravy
- Ordering sausages
- Why would she do that? Just run.
- Did you hear something?
- Awesome. I've been using Olay. It has totally transformed my skin. I mean, you should see what I looked like 28 days ago. I looked like that. That's bananas.
- That's you? What?
- Wow, your skin's glowing. You could be a movie star.
5. Avocados from Mexico:
- Pageantry, poise. Welcome to the dog show, where humans compete for the ultimate prize.
- Avocados from Mexico. They're healthy, delicious on everything, and always in season.
- So much training to compete at this level, but it's well worth the effort.
- They're so cute.
- Looks like the dogs have settled in. All they can do is watch.
- Now that's a good sit, a shake, and a stay.
- Amazing. I'm sure he's making someone very proud right now.
- We've got a runner.
- Oh, the guac got her. That'll land you in the penalty cone.
- Oh, this is impressive. He appears to be rolling over his 401k.
- Let's go down to our sideline correspondent.
- How do we tell people they get the best of both worlds with Sprint?
- How about we get two sport legend Bo Jackson holding a mermaid playing a keytar?
- Oh, why don't you just tell people Sprint can save them more than a thousand dollars on an LTE Advanced network that's now up to two times faster than before?
- Bo knows no.
- This is the best robot analogy I've ever been in.
- With a great network and savings over Verizon and AT&T, get the best of both worlds with Sprint.
7. Bud Light:
- It's a beautiful day for a joust, indeed.
- Sun's out, got my lucky loincloth.
- Cold Bud Light, comfy throne.
- I don't have a plague anymore.
- Look, it's the Bud Knight.
- You hold my beer, you hold my other beer.
- Whoops, one more.
- All right, let's tap this cake.
- Uh, and that's how you brew it.
- My king, this corn syrup was just delivered.
- That's not ours. We don't brew Bud Light with corn syrup.
- Miller Lite uses corn syrup. Let us take it to them at once.
- But if something did happen, we'd eat the wizard first, right?
- Yes, yes.
- Oh, brewers of Miller Lite, we received your corn syrup by mistake.
- That's not our corn syrup. We received our shipment this morning.
- You're joking.
- Try the Coors Light castle. They also use corn syrup.
- Can you smoke outside?
- Oh, brewers of Coors Light, is this corn syrup yours?
- Well, well, well. Looks like the corn syrup has come home to be brewed.
- To be clear, we brew Coors Light with corn syrup.
- Ah, Bud Light brewed with no corn syrup.
In conclusion, the commercials listed above are all unique and entertaining in their way. They are not just simple ads, but they tell a story and leave a lasting impression. These advertisements succeed in capturing our attention, making us laugh, and ultimately, persuading us to buy their products. It's a testament to the creativity of the marketing industry, and we can't wait to see what they come up with next.