superbowl 2021 ads
Super Bowl commercials have become just as anticipated as the game itself. From heartwarming messages to comedic skits, these advertisements have become a staple of American culture. In 2021, several commercials stood out among the rest. Here are the top 10 best Super Bowl commercials of 2021.
1. Cheetos: It Wasn't Me
- A humorous commercial featuring Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.
- Uses the classic song It Wasn't Me by Shaggy to promote new Cheetos Crunch Pop Mix.
2. Rocket Mortgage: Certain Is Better
- Features comedian Tracy Morgan in a variety of humorous situations.
- Promotes Rocket Mortgage and the importance of being certain when buying a home.
3. GM: No Way Norway
- Actor Will Ferrell stars in a comedic commercial promoting GM's new Ultium battery.
- Pokes fun at Norway's high rate of electric car ownership.
4. Uber Eats: Wayne's World
- Reunites actors Mike Myers and Dana Carvey in their iconic roles as Wayne and Garth.
- Promotes supporting local restaurants.
5. Tide: Jason Alexander Hoodie
- Features actor Jason Alexander in a humorous skit about his favorite hoodie.
- Promotes Tide's stain-fighting capabilities.
6. Doritos: Flat Matthew
- Actor Matthew McConaughey stars in a comedic commercial promoting new Doritos 3D chips.
- Shows McConaughey turning into a 2D version of himself after eating a regular chip.
7. Scotts Miracle-Gro: Keep Growing
- A heartwarming commercial promoting the importance of spending time outside in nature.
- Offers a chance to win the lawn and garden of your dreams.
8. Dr. Squatch: Not a Dish
- A humorous commercial promoting natural soap for men.
- Pokes fun at synthetic body washes.
9. Pringles: Space Return
- Features astronauts discovering new Pringles flavors in space.
- Promotes Pringles' endless flavor options.
10. Toyota: Upstream
- A touching commercial about a couple adopting a baby with a rare condition.
- Promotes Toyota's partnership with Team USA.
These commercials represent a diverse range of brands and messages, but all succeeded in capturing the attention of Super Bowl viewers. From comedic skits to heartwarming messages, these ads have become an integral part of American culture.
TOP 10 SUPER BOWL 2022 COMMERCIALS
1. Ken Jones and his mixed nuts
- Ken Jones is questioned about how he likes to eat his mixed nuts
- The debate of eating them one at a time or all together sparks a national controversy
- America tears itself apart over this minor difference of opinion
2. Barbie and Rocket Homes
- Barbie finds her dream house with stunning views and a slide, but faces competition in a super competitive market
- With a verified approval that shows her finances are backed by Rocket Mortgage, Barbie wins the bidding war
- She also finds a fixer-upper castle on Rocket Homes with good bones but bad neighbors
3. Cable guy vs. Verizon 5G
- The cable guy tries to sell his services to someone who has Verizon 5G internet
- The person shows how their home is connected wirelessly to Verizon's ultra-fast 5G network, without the need for cables
- The cable guy is skeptical and thinks it may be illegal
4. Wallbox and electric cars
- The person talks about their issues with electricity but wants to do their part for the environment
- Wallbox is introduced as a safe and smart way to charge electric cars
- The person calls it the wheel, but is corrected that it's actually a fork
5. FTX and crypto
- FTX is introduced as a safe and easy way to get into crypto
- Someone doubts this claim and says they are never wrong about these things
- They finish writing the Declaration of Independence with the help of Click Up
6. Cutwater bar quality cocktails in a can
- Cutwater bar introduces their quality cocktails in a can
- The takeover of General Motors is complete and they plan to reduce tailpipe emissions
- Dr. Evil is renamed Dr. Good and vows to help save the world first before taking it over
TOP 10 FUNNIEST SUPER BOWL ADS 2021 - Best Ten Superbowl LV Commercials
The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events of the year, not only for sports fans but also for advertisers. With millions of viewers tuning in, companies are willing to pay millions for a 30-second ad spot. This year, the rate has been lowered to only $5.5 million, making it a great opportunity for businesses to take advantage of. In this article, we will take a look at the top 10 funniest Super Bowl commercials chosen by a group of college girls, as well as highlight the top three suppliers for Q4 and 2021 Shopify dropshipping.
Top 10 Funniest Super Bowl Commercials:
1. Twas the night before Super Bowl, and all through Tampa Bay, the legends of yesteryear were getting ready to play. Eli and Peyton Manning were throwing footballs and snacking on chips, while Joe Montana and Jerry Rice relived their old glory while adding Doritos to the mix.
2. Bud Light Legends saved the day with the help of Post Malone, Cedric the Entertainer, and more. They partied in a portal and even had a real man of genius singer join in.
3. Turbo Tax Free Edition was promoted in a catchy jingle, emphasizing the fact that it's free, free, free, and free.
4. Edward Scissorhands' son, Edgar, made an appearance in a heartwarming commercial for Cadillac, where he drove off into the sunset with his love interest.
5. UberEats promoted supporting local restaurants without relying on celebrity cameos (except for Cardi B's appearance).
6. Dr. Squatch Natural Soap for Men promoted their products with a humorous take on traditional soap commercials.
7. Bud Light Seltzer Lemonade was introduced with a fun take on how the year 2020 was a lemon of a year.
8. Rocket Mortgage's commercial was a play on pretty sure versus certain and how their company can provide certainty in the home-buying process.
9. Alexa was humorously portrayed as losing her voice, and various celebrities like Michael B. Jordan, Cardi B, and others stepped in to fill in for her.
10. Cheetos promoted their Crunch Pop Mix with the help of Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, and Shaggy in a playful ad that highlighted the danger of getting caught with orange fingers.
Top 3 Suppliers for Q4 and 2021 Shopify Dropshipping:
1. CJ Dropshipping offers a variety of products at competitive prices, and they have a user-friendly platform with a lot of features to help Shopify dropshippers.
2. Spocket is a supplier that focuses on fast shipping times and high-quality products. They have a lot of options for Shopify dropshippers, and their platform is easy to navigate.
3. Modalyst is a supplier that offers a wide range of products, from fashion to beauty to home goods. They have a lot of unique options that can help Shopify dropshippers stand out, and their platform is easy to use.
The Super Bowl commercials this year had a lot of funny moments, and it's always interesting to see how advertisers try to capture viewers' attention. For Shopify dropshippers, it's important to find reliable suppliers that can offer competitive prices and high-quality products. CJ Dropshipping, Spocket, and Modalyst are all great options to consider.
Reacting to 2021 Super Bowl Commercials!
Super Bowl Commercials Reviewed
I recently attended the Super Bowl and watched some of the commercials for the first time. In this article, I will review some of the most talked-about commercials.
1. Amazon Alexa:
-Flawless vessel for Alexa
-Reversal of sexes joke
2. State Farm:
-Paul Rudd is funny
-Not sure what they were going for
3. GM Norway Commercial:
-Clever way to push Americans to buy electric cars
-No disclaimer with massive American taxpayer subsidies
4. Cheetos Commercial:
-Joke with a premise that lasts about 7 seconds before it keeps going and going
-Unlikely that Mila Kunis or Ashton Kutcher eat Cheetos in their spare time
5. Uber Eats:
-Funny commercial that uses a celebrity cameo in a good way
6. Rocket Mortgage:
-Funny and cute commercial
7. Raycon Wireless Earbuds:
-Premium wireless audio for half the price
-45 day free return policy
Some commercials were funny and clever, while others fell flat. It's clear that companies are trying to stand out with unique and attention-grabbing ads.
Breaking down the 2021 Super Bowl ads
The Super Bowl is one of the most anticipated events of the year, and for many people, the ads are just as important as the game itself. In this article, we will be discussing some of the most talked-about ads from this year's Super Bowl and what makes them stand out.
1. Amazon Alexa: The ad featuring Michael B. Jordan as the embodiment of Alexa was a hit with audiences. The spot cleverly demonstrates the product's features and is well-shot, well-written, and well-acted.
2. Bud Light Seltzer Lemonade: This ad acknowledges the difficulties of the previous year while highlighting one of the product's main features, lemons, and lemonade. The ad is fun, memorable, and relatable.
3. Scotts Miracle-Gro: This brand's first Super Bowl ad features a star-studded cast, including John Travolta and Martha Stewart. The ad is fun and showcases the brand's products in a memorable way.
4. Sam Adams: This regional spot takes a jab at St. Louis, and the fact that Budweiser and the Clydesdales are not in this year's Super Bowl adds an interesting layer to the ad. The spot is well-made and appeals to Bostonians.
5. Tide: This year's Tide ad featuring Jason Alexander fell short for some viewers. The spot lacked a cohesive theme and failed to resonate with audiences.
Overall, this year's Super Bowl ads were a mixed bag. Some were hits with audiences, while others fell short. However, one thing is clear: Super Bowl ads are still an essential part of the event, and brands will continue to spend big bucks to make an impression on viewers.
Top 5 Super Bowl 2021 Commercials You Might Have Missed!
The Super Bowl 55 may not have been a great contest between the Buccaneers and the Chiefs, but it was a contest between advertisers. In this article, we will take a look at the top five Super Bowl commercials that you may have missed.
Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials:
1. Drake from State Farm - Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers may have been in the commercial, but Drake stole the show as he stood in for the State Farm guy.
2. Michelob Ultra - This commercial featured several athletes, including Serena Williams, Anthony Davis, and Peyton Manning, who showed how being happy is the driving force behind their successful careers.
3. Bud Light Seltzer - This ad ranked number three in our countdown and showcased how the year 2020 gave us lemons, but Bud Light Seltzer made lemonade out of it.
4. Amazon Alexa - In this commercial, an Amazon employee imagines Alexa becoming Michael B. Jordan, and the results are hilarious.
5. M&M's - This commercial features Canadian actor Dan Levy apologizing to all the literal Karens out there and using M&M's as a peace offering.
Super Bowl 55 may not have been the most exciting game, but the commercials were entertaining. From Drake to Michael B. Jordan, advertisers brought their A-game to this year's Super Bowl. Which commercial was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
ALL 2021 SUPER BOWL CAR TV COMMERCIALS
Did you know that Norway sells more electric cars per capita than the US? This article explores the rivalry between Norway and America in the electric vehicle market, as well as other topics such as adoption, car buying, and the American spirit.
1. America vs Norway:
- GM's ultim battery and the desire to crush Norway in electric car sales
- Keenan's realization that Norway is beating America in EVs
- The race to meet in Norway and defeat the competition
- The contrast between Norway's love and kindness and America's aggression
2. Car Buying:
- Edgar's car buying experience at a dealership
- The convenience of buying a car from Vroom.com
- Toyota's message of hope and strength in their adoption ad
3. American Spirit:
- The importance of the middle ground and connection in America
- The soul of America and summoning the best of the past for a better future
- The freedom and adventure of driving on open roads
- The pride and appreciation for hard work at Weathertik
This article touches on various aspects of American life, including competition, convenience, hope, and the American spirit. From the rivalry between Norway and America to the pride of working at Weathertik, it showcases the diversity and resilience of the American people.