"Timed" YouTube New Powerful Comment Feature
YouTube has recently introduced a new feature that is set to revolutionize the way comments are posted on its platform. This new feature allows users to set a timer for their comments to be published, which can help prevent harmful or spammy comments from being posted.
Benefits of Timed Comments:
- Prevents harmful or abusive comments from being posted.
- Allows users to review their comments before they are published.
- Helps to filter out spam comments.
- Provides a more controlled and safe environment for users.
How it Works:
- Users can set a timer for their comment to be published.
- The comment will be held for review until the timer has expired.
- If the comment is deemed harmful or spammy, it will be automatically deleted.
- May be seen as a restriction on free speech.
- Could lead to delays in comment publication.
Overall, the new timed comment feature on YouTube is a positive step towards creating a safer and more controlled environment for users. While there may be some concerns about free speech, the benefits of this feature outweigh any potential drawbacks. It will be interesting to see how this feature is received by the YouTube community and how it will impact the platform in the future.
- The new YouTube feature called Time is now available in YouTube comments
- The feature sorts comments based on the time they were posted
Benefits of using YouTube Time:
- Helps creators see what their viewers want
- Useful for creating compilation videos
- Helps in finding specific moments in YouTube videos
How to use YouTube Time to get more views:
- Look at what viewers are talking about in the comments
- Create videos based on what viewers want to see
- Use YouTube Time to find the best moments in videos
- Eddie Chandra's website offers a YouTube Master Class course that teaches how to start and grow a YouTube channel
- Module 1: Setting up a YouTube channel
- Module 2: Finding profitable keywords
- Module 3: Making different types of YouTube videos
- Module 4: Uploading and optimizing videos for views
- Module 5: Planning content for the next 30 videos
Benefits of taking the YouTube Master Class:
- Competitive advantage over other YouTubers
- More knowledge and skills to compete in the YouTube space
- In-depth tutorials on YouTube marketing
- Eddie Chandra's YouTube Master Class course offers a comprehensive guide to starting and growing a successful YouTube channel
- Consistency and hard work are key to success on YouTube
- Start planning your YouTube content today to see growth in your channel.
- YouTube Shorts Earnings (Monetization Explained)
- How to Save and invest Money Wisely
- From -1 Sub a month to +30K Subs in 2 weeks | Larry Gao
- How to Start A YouTube Channel as a Dancer (Dance Cover)
- inVideo Full Review & Tutorial (Invideo VS Pictory)
- YouTube's Hidden Feature to Boost Your Channel Performance
- How Much Money Do Your Recent YouTube Videos Make
- How to Make Stunning YouTube Videos using FlexClip
- How to Unblock Telegram Channels ANDROID & iOS - Channel Can't be Displayed Fix
- YouTube Removed Dislike Count Reaction | PewDiePie's Angry!