Top Ecommerce Dropshipping Exporter
Hello and welcome to the Bazani channel! My name is Mike Besso. Last time we spoke about how to import products and why you should be careful. In this video, we will talk about how to register a company and export products from Turkey to another country.
Steps to Export Products from Turkey:
1. Register a Company: To make a legal business, you need to register a company in Turkey. It's a limited company, like in England or Hong Kong. You need a real company in Turkey with an office or warehouse. You can't rent a place for a year like in England. It's important to have a real company because they will check if it's real or not.
2. Hire Turkish People: Before hiring foreign people in Turkey, you need to hire five Turkish people.
3. Accountant: After registering the company, you need an accountant. It costs about 50 euros per month.
4. Broker: You need a broker to do export documents for you. You can't choose anyone. You need to take the documents to a notary and tell them your broker. The broker will do the export documents for you.
5. Invoice: You need an invoice for the products you buy and sell. It's important to pay the tax in the invoice. The broker and accountant will notice if you can get the tax back.
6. Cargo Company: You need a cargo company to ship the products. You can use PTT or cargo shipping by truck or plane. Shipping by sea is the best option because it's cheaper.
7. Control Products: You need to control the products and have HS codes. The HS codes depend on where you want to export the products.
Exporting products from Turkey to another country can be challenging, but it's possible if you follow these steps. You need to register a company, hire Turkish people, have an accountant and broker, get an invoice, choose a cargo company, and control the products. It's important to have a real business and customers before registering a company. If you want to start a business, check out our products on Bazani and follow us. We ship products all over the world!
The 10 Best Suppliers For Dropshipping Business | Dropshipping Websites List | Naisaa
Aspiring entrepreneurs often ask what the best Drop Shipping suppliers and wholesalers are for their eCommerce stores. Finding the right supplier is essential for building a successful e-commerce business, and it's important to ensure that they integrate tightly with your eCommerce platform to ensure scalability as operations expand.
Drop Shipping companies work as a bridge between global suppliers and customers. Once a customer places an order and pays for the desired product, the dropship company provides the order information to suppliers, who then dispatch the product from their warehouse directly to the customer.
If you want to create a professional eCommerce or Drop Shipping website, consider hiring a freelancer from nasa.com. Here are some of the most well-known Drop Shipping supplier directories online:
1. AliExpress - an online marketplace owned by the Chinese eCommerce company Alibaba. AliExpress has millions of products and is typically the go-to for many dropshippers.
2. Alibaba - find quality manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, importers, buyers, wholesalers, products, and trade leads from an award-winning international trade site. Suppliers provide bulk items and can fulfill orders for your Drop Shipping store.
3. Worldwide Brands - provides a directory of verified drop shippers, large and small volume wholesalers, and importers. The company is based in Florida and has over 20 years of experience in vetting its suppliers.
4. SaleHoo - a wholesale and Drop Shipping directory based in New Zealand. SaleHoo provides one of the largest international directories of buyers and suppliers, a global network of trustworthy dropshippers and wholesalers.
5. Doba - provides an easy-to-use platform for sourcing suppliers, ordering and tracking products, and managing inventory. The company is based in the US and has live customer support, which can be useful for brands expecting to provide their own customer service.
6. Sunrise Wholesale - a Drop Shipping service offering 15,000 to 30,000 products across various categories to buyers in the US and Canada. The Los Angeles-based company has been around for about 20 years and has numerous integrations with eCommerce platforms.
7. Wholesale2B - an international Drop Shipping service that lets customers research products, integrate them with their eCommerce platform, and manage both buying and shipping processes. Based in the US, Wholesale2B is working to automate the Drop Shipping process with minimal need for communication with suppliers or other logistics providers.
8. Inventory Source - provides Drop Shipping automation software that lets users sync products from various supplier networks, place orders, and track inventory. Based in the US, Inventory Source focuses on offering a flexible platform for managing the Drop Shipping process from start to finish.
9. Modalyst - an automated vendor Drop Shipping app for online stores. It's known for offering products from brand names like Calvin Klein, Dolce and Gabbana, and other well-known brands that shoppers love. Modalyst also offers a curated list of independent and trendy brands for every target audience.
10. CJ Drop Shipping - a marketplace and wholesale Drop Shipping list that enables retailers to scale their Drop Shipping business in an affordable way.
In conclusion, finding the right Drop Shipping supplier is crucial for the success of your eCommerce business. Consider the options above and make sure to choose a supplier that integrates well with your eCommerce platform and offers high-quality products and customer service.
Top 20 Countries to Sell for Shopify Ecommerce Dropshipping
Hey everyone, welcome to our Ecomclub live training! Today we have an important topic - the winning country from one of our e-commerce stores that has done more than 5 million USD in sales. We will export the excel file to show you which country has the most sales and which one you should try to target and which one you should avoid. The trend of e-commerce is booming right now, and there is no limitation in terms of where you can sell the item. You can sell from China to the USA to every part of the world, as long as those people have a credit card or have an online payment method. We will give you tips on which country you should put your budget on and which country is the best for you to target.
- Today's topic is the winning country from one of our e-commerce stores that has done more than 5 million USD in sales.
- We will export the excel file to show you which country has the most sales and which one you should try to target and which one you should avoid.
- E-commerce trend is booming right now, and there is no limitation in terms
BRANDED Dropshipping Agent with NO MOQ! Shopify Dropshipping 2022
Hey guys, welcome back to another video where I'll be discussing how to dropship branded and private label products to set yourself apart from your competitors and make more money with your dropshipping store in 2022. In this video, I'll be sharing with you an amazing dropshipping agent service that I've been working with for the last couple of months that will allow you to dropship completely custom-branded products with your logo printed on the product and packaging.
- BS Dropshipping is a dropshipping agent service that makes it easy to private label dropship almost any product.
- They work directly with suppliers and manufacturers in China to allow you to brand your products with no minimum order quantity.
- You will have to pay a setup fee, usually around $10-$20, for the mold for the logo, but it's a low barrier to entry to start dropshipping these private label and branded products.
- The shipping times are lightning fast, usually around 10 days, and they can offer the products to you at really affordable prices.
- Fulfilling orders with BS Dropshipping is super straightforward, and they fulfill all of the orders and email you back all of the tracking numbers.
- You can pay through PayPal or a bank transfer, and they add a two and a half dollar fee for every product that is drop shipped.
If you're looking to start a brand around a product but don't have enough money to invest, BS Dropshipping is the way to go. With no minimum order quantity for most products, lightning-fast shipping times, and affordable prices, BS Dropshipping can help you make more profit on every sale. So, check out their website and WhatsApp number in the description below, and don't forget to tell them that you were sent by Elliot Prendy.
How To Not Get Sued When Drop Shipping!
Anton from Dropship Lifestyle conducts live webinars every two weeks to teach e-commerce. He has noticed that many people are concerned about getting sued while dropshipping, which he has not spoken about in his previous videos or blog posts. In this episode of Dropship Weekly, he addresses these concerns and shares his thoughts on the matter.
Being Sued for Selling Specific Types of Products:
While it is possible to get sued for anything in the US, people who get sued for dropshipping are usually selling copyrighted or trademarked products or brands. Anton advises against selling such products without authorization, as it can lead to getting a cease and desist letter or even a lawsuit. The solution is to sell products that are authorized for resale by the manufacturer or brand.
Structuring Your Business Entity:
Anton shares two common business structures that offer liability protection: LLCs and S corporations. While LLCs are pass-through entities, S corporations provide some asset protection. It is important to separate your personal and business assets and have a separate bank account for the business. Anton recommends talking to an accountant to find out which structure is best for you.
Selling Intellectual Property:
Selling other people's intellectual property is not sustainable and is a shady business. It can lead to getting sued and should be avoided at all costs. Anton advises building a real business that serves both the customer and the owner.
Anton addresses common concerns about getting sued while dropshipping. He advises against selling unauthorized products and recommends structuring your business entity to offer liability protection. Building a legitimate business that serves both the customer and the owner is the key to long-term success in dropshipping.
Shanghai exporters turn to local e-commerce sites
The pandemic has caused many challenges for businesses worldwide, including textile firms that rely heavily on exports. This article explores how a Spanish textile firm had to restructure and focus on domestic sales to survive. It also discusses how other firms are exploring new sales channels to adapt to the changing market.
- For years, 95% of the Spanish textile firm's business came from exports.
- In 2019, the firm's sales volume reached 315 million, but the pandemic resulted in canceled or delayed orders.
- A solar company's decision to restructure further impacted the firm's export business.
- The firm has started selling clothing to domestic buyers through an e-commerce platform since the end of last month.
- The firm can produce 5 million pieces of clothing annually.
- China's export value dropped by 11% year on year in the first quarter of 2020.
- Shanghai plans to help more than 1,000 firms to pull their products on e-commerce platforms to restructure for the domestic market.
- E-commerce platform Pin Doodle is helping exporters solve some of their problems.
- April's feeders show that China's textile export figures were back in positive territory, growing by more than 8% year on year.
- Chinese factories may be learning that they cannot always rely on foreign markets alone.
- China's exports to ASEAN countries saw a significant rise in the first four months of 2020.
- The firm had to restructure and focus on domestic sales to survive.
- Textile firms that were heavily reliant on exporting are exploring new sales channels.
- E-commerce platforms are helping exporters solve their problems.
- China's textile export figures were back in positive territory in April 2020.
- Chinese factories may need to focus on the domestic market as consumption growth is faster than export growth.
The pandemic has caused many businesses to rethink their strategies and explore new sales channels. The Spanish textile firm had to focus on the domestic market to survive. E-commerce platforms have helped many firms adapt to the changing market. Although China's textile exports have been badly hit by the pandemic, April's figures show that there may be signs of recovery. However, the success of Chinese textile firms still depends on how the pandemic situation develops.
I Tried Dropshipping in South Africa! (Real Results)
- In this video, the speaker shares their experience with drop shipping as a 17-year-old from South Africa.
- Six or seven months ago, the speaker was introduced to drop shipping and became interested in making money.
- After watching videos and educating themselves, they tried their first store but it didn't work out.
- The speaker took a break from drop shipping for four months before trying again.
- After watching more videos and gaining more knowledge, the speaker tried again and their third attempt was successful.
- They were able to make a profit of 174,000 rand in their first month of their successful store.
- The speaker paid for a Shopify premium website plan, a domain name, and $20 in Facebook advertising.
- After finding the right advertisement and scaling it, the speaker was making anywhere from 8,000 to 13,000 in sales per week.
- The speaker was able to pull in a profit of 800 grand or even three grand per day without running ads due to their established Instagram following.
- The speaker is waiting to resolve an issue with their Facebook account but plans to continue scaling their current store and has three new ideas for future stores.
- The speaker plans to create a course with a section for those under 18 and to make more videos on tutorials and guides for drop shipping.
- The Dropshipping Revolution
- Taxing AliExpress Dropshipping on Shopify
- Bed Bath & Beyond Dropshipping
- Dropshipping: Livable in 1 Year?
- Simplest Dropshipping Niche to Enter
- Maximize Profits with Justin Cener's Dropshipping Enrollment
- Coilovers Dropshipping: Maximize Profits!
- Amazon Dropshipping Suspension: What to Do Now?
- Dropshipping Business Journal: Issues
- Ecommerce Dropshipping Offer