Top Paying Shopify Stores: The Best Earnings
1. Colour Pop:
- Beauty brand with a clean brand image
- Receiving 7.3 million monthly visitors
- Selling a variety of beauty products
- General store in Portugal selling everything
- Receiving 1.5 million monthly visitors
- Rapidly growing and becoming known as the Amazon of Portugal
- Yoga brand expanding into a range of apparel
- Receiving 2.17 million monthly visitors
- Known for comfortable clothing and well-branded product images
4. Boat Lifestyle:
- Store selling a variety of electronics and accessories
- Receiving 3.7 million monthly visitors
- Known for consistent growth and press attention
5. Fast Growing Trees:
- Store selling a variety of trees
- Receiving 2.8 million monthly visitors
- Recently seeing a dip in traffic, possibly due to seasonality
- Store selling a variety of accessories and cases for electronics
- Receiving 1.2 million monthly visitors
- Known for a clean store layout and product variety
7. Crafted London:
- Jewelry brand for men
- Receiving 860,000 monthly visitors
- Known for quality products and clean branding
- Lifestyle brand selling a variety of products, including hats and raffles
- Receiving 750,000 monthly visitors
- Known for a diverse product range and fashionable items
- Store selling washable rugs
- Receiving 4.3 million monthly visitors
- Known for high-quality rugs and sustainability efforts
10. Zox Lavery:
- Store selling wearable reminders made from recycled water bottles
- Receiving 680,000 monthly visitors
- Known for uplifting messages and sustainable efforts
- General store selling a variety of products, including electronics, shoes, and clothing
- Receiving 1.09 million monthly visitors
- Known for a diverse product range and search engine optimization
- Fashion brand selling a variety of products, including their own brand and others
- Receiving 579,000 monthly visitors
- Known for a clean store layout and diverse product range
- Store selling gaming keyboards and mouses
- Receiving 1.96 million monthly visitors
- Known for high-quality products and specialization in the gaming niche
- Kim Kardashian's brand selling shapewear and loungewear
- Receiving 6.2 million monthly visitors
- Known for high-quality and well-branded products
15. Polo Club:
- Apparel brand similar to Polo by Ralph Lauren
- Receiving 582,000 monthly visitors
- Known for a well-branded store layout and high-quality products
The Most Impressive Dropshipping Store I've Ever Seen | Shopify Store Case Study 2020
- Q4 is approaching, and it's a crucial time for e-commerce businesses.
- The year has gone by quickly, and it's nerve-wracking not feeling fully prepared.
- Today's article will focus on a case study of a dropshipping store that continues to succeed.
The Case Study Store:
- The store is called Warmly and sells modern home decor.
- The store's branding is extremely congruent, despite dropshipping products.
- Warmly generates over 200,000 monthly visitors, with 99.64% coming from Pinterest.
- The store uses QuadPay for higher ticket products and has a fair refund policy.
- Warmly's shipping times are long, but it makes sense for selling furniture.
- The dropshipping model is still a genius business model and allows businesses to avoid inventory risk.
Comparison to Wayfair:
- Wayfair is similar to Warmly but operates at a higher scale and innovated the dropshipping model.
- Wayfair has a deal with manufacturers to directly send out furniture to customers.
Tools for Inspiration:
- Salesforce has a feature called Top Stores, which allows users to filter by dropshipping stores.
- The Facebook Ad Library can also be used to search for inspiration.
- Warmly is one of the most impressive dropshipping stores due to its traffic and congruent branding.
- Pinterest is a great alternative for marketing, especially if Facebook ads are inconsistent.
- Dropshipping is still a viable business model, and it allows businesses to build without inventory risk.
- Wayfair is a similar but higher-scale business.
- Tools like Salesforce and the Facebook Ad Library can provide inspiration.
The 12 Best Shopify Store Examples To Inspire Entrepreneurs
Building your own business can be a daunting task, but there are plenty of exceptional Shopify store examples to give you inspiration. In this article, we will examine 12 of the best stores out there and provide tips on how you can apply these ideas to your own store. By looking at what other brands are doing, you can follow best practices for design, UX, navigational flow, on-site marketing, copywriting, and photography.
- As a creative strategist, Michelle Bally has helped countless small businesses create and optimize their Shopify stores.
- By examining other successful stores, you can save time and effort and get inspiration for your own store.
1. Spencer Badu:
- Spencer Badu is a gender-neutral clothing label with a well-optimized mobile website.
- Designing mobile-first is important because more people are using their phones to shop.
- Include an email signup form with only a few necessary fields to
The 10 biggest Shopify stores - They have insane revenue!
Shopify is one of the largest e-commerce providers in the world with millions of stores and billions of dollars in annual turnover. In this article, we will be discussing the top 10 biggest Shopify stores in the world.
1. Kylie Cosmetics:
Owned by Kylie Jenner, Kylie Cosmetics was one of the first major e-commerce businesses founded by a celebrity. With her already established popularity, the store was a smashing success, making her the youngest self-made billionaire at just 21 years old.
2. KKW Beauty:
Kim Kardashian's makeup line, previously known as KKW, has now been renamed Skin by Kim. Despite the name change, the store still focuses on makeup and leverages Kim's popularity and persona to make several hundred million dollars in annual turnover.
Founded just 10 years ago, Gymshark has become a billion-dollar company and a rival to giant companies like Nike, Puma, and Adidas. They understand their niche well, do social media marketing effectively, and utilize the power of e-commerce.
4. Red Bull:
Although most Red Bulls are sold in convenience stores and supermarkets, they also have their own e-commerce business. Red Bull trusts Shopify as their e-commerce solution and leverages all the customization tools available.
While Lindt is known for its chocolates sold in supermarkets, they have realized the shift towards shopping online. By offering their products online, Lindt now makes millions of dollars annually.
6. Whole Foods:
Acquired by Amazon in 2017, Whole Foods is predominantly known as a giant supermarket chain. They sell their products online through Shopify and have been successful, especially during the pandemic.
7. Kraft Heinz:
A truly global player, Kraft Heinz offers customers the option to buy their favorite products online. Their e-commerce business was an instant success due to their established presence and large product assortment.
Budweiser, another multi-billion dollar company, recently discovered that e-commerce is simply something they cannot ignore. By offering their products online through Shopify, they have made sure their e-commerce store becomes a smash hit.
9. Penguin Books:
Penguin Books offers their entire assortment online, and it makes total sense to do so. While some may find it surprising that people still go to bookstores, Penguin Books has a lot of tradition and fans worldwide.
Sephora is a well-known brand that sells skincare, makeup products, and more. While they have thousands of physical stores, a lot of their revenue also comes from e-commerce sales. With their enormous assortment, they make hundreds of millions of dollars annually.
These are the top 10 biggest e-commerce websites in the world that are powered by Shopify. Although revenue numbers are not publicly available, it's safe to say that these websites are some of the biggest ones worldwide. E-commerce has become increasingly important for businesses, and Shopify is one of the best solutions for those looking to establish a successful online store.
How This SIMPLE Shopify Store Makes $1M Per Month
Reacting to a Shopify store that makes over a million dollars per month in revenue, the author delves into the strategies and designs that make this small niche store successful. Despite having a small social media following and being in a niche market, the store manages to attract over a million monthly visitors through their traffic strategy, including Facebook and YouTube ads. The store's success can also be attributed to their design, which seamlessly takes the customer through the buying process and offers a wide variety of options and bundle deals. The author encourages aspiring business owners to learn from successful businesses like this one and to start their own business now. Overall, the store serves as an inspiring example of how passion and smart business strategies can lead to success.
Revealing My $1,800,000 Shopify Store (Case Study)
- The author has sold over $18 million on Shopify with two products and has documented the entire process.
- They have never revealed their products before but are doing so now with full transparency.
- The author started this business in May 2020 after experiencing multiple failed businesses in Los Angeles.
- The author used a clean branded website primarily focused on home decor to test products.
- After testing various products, the author found a winning product in August 2020 with the Sleep Band.
- The Sleep Band is a comfortable headband with built-in thin speakers to help people fall asleep faster.
- The product is fully branded and completely custom with different fabrics, sizing, and speakers.
- The author expanded the product lineup with the Sleep Band Pro, which increased the AOV by 20-30%.
Scaling the Business:
- The author focused on branding, product quality, and customer experience to scale the business.
- Custom ads were made and tested every single day, allowing for effective scaling.
- Feedback from customers was taken into account, and the product went through over 15 variations to reach its current level.
- Sales come from paid ads (60%), organic and direct traffic (30%), and email and SMS (10%).
- The business is currently generating around $1,000 a day passively.
- The author's goal is to build up the brand and sell it.
- The author has a resource list and reveals their entire process in extreme detail in the Reveal.
- The author is anticipating copycat stores and has a meeting with their team about it.
I Tried Making Money With A Pre-Built Shopify Store (Scam?)
Title: Are Pre-Built Shopify Stores Worth Your Money?
Every day, there are ads for pre-built Shopify stores that promise to be instantly ready to make money. As someone who makes a living from e-commerce, I've always been skeptical about these ads. So, I decided to buy one of these stores, launch Facebook ads, and see if we can make some money with it. The goal is to answer one question - are pre-built Shopify stores worth your money?
- Purchased a pre-built store for $17
- Received the store within 12 hours
- Found the store to be a general store with scattered categories and random products
- Chose the LED safety flares as the product to promote
- Created a video ad for Facebook and launched a $100/day testing campaign
- After a day of running ads, spent $92 and made zero sales
- Found that people were interested in the product but lost trust when they made it to the website
Based on my experience, I don't think a pre-built store is worth it. Learning the skills to design and make a unique website can not only set you apart but also provide a career in e-commerce. Pre-built stores may seem like a quick solution, but putting in the work to create a successful online store is the only way to truly succeed.
- Boost Your E-Commerce with Hertfordshire's Shopify Services
- Shopify: Founded in the Year
- Transform Your Tone: Shopify Success
- Connect Shopify to Facebook & Instagram
- Shopify 2020 Valuation: Booming Growth Continues
- Shopify Comic Book Store: Your One-Stop Shop for Comics
- Top Toronto Shopify Stores
- Amazon Reviews on Shopify
- Shopify Basic: All the Essential Features!
- Effortlessly Load Shopify with Lazy Load Plugin