traffic vs engagement facebook ads
Hey guys, it's Ben Heath from Lead Guru, and in this video, I'm going to discuss the only two scenarios where you should use the traffic objective with your Facebook ad campaigns. Now, before we dive in, I just want to quickly ask you to smash that like button and of course, subscribe to my channel if you haven't done so already. Alright, let's get started.
In this article, we will explore when it is appropriate to use the traffic objective for Facebook ad campaigns. While many advertisers opt for this objective initially, it's important to understand if it aligns with your overall goals. We will discuss two specific scenarios where the traffic objective is beneficial and highlight alternative objectives for different situations.
Scenario 1: Unable to Track Conversions
- If you are unable to track conversions, running a conversions campaign may not be feasible.
- One common example is sending people to an Amazon page where pixel code installation is not possible.
- Other third-party platforms, such as Spotify or event booking software, may also limit conversion tracking capabilities.
- In these cases, using the traffic objective is the better option, as tracking the next action is not possible.
Scenario 2: Clicks are the Main Objective
- When the primary goal is to drive traffic and engagement, using the traffic objective makes sense.
- For instance, if you want people to click through and read a blog post or article, a traffic campaign can effectively achieve this.
- In certain sales funnels, sending users to a cornerstone piece of content can help warm them up before retargeting with a conversions campaign.
Drawbacks of the Traffic Objective:
- Facebook optimizes for link clicks, which may result in accidental clicks or ads being shown to less relevant audiences.
- It's important to consider alternative objectives, such as conversions or lead generation, which align more closely with your end goal.
- Clicks may be cheaper with a traffic campaign, but cost should not be the sole determinant for choosing this objective.
In conclusion, there are only two scenarios where the traffic objective should be used: when conversions cannot be tracked and when clicks are the primary objective. It's crucial to consider your specific goals and evaluate if alternative objectives better align with your desired outcomes. If you have any additional scenarios where you believe the traffic objective is appropriate, please share them in the comments below. Don't forget to check out my free webinar on one Facebook ads technique to supercharge your results. Thank you for watching, and please leave a comment to share your thoughts. Don't forget to like this video and subscribe to my channel. Bye for now!
Should You Run Engagement Ads First on Facebook?
In this video, Ben Heath from Lead Guru discusses whether it is better to run engagement campaigns or conversion campaigns on Facebook. He addresses the arguments on both sides and shares his thoughts on what you should do. But before diving into that, he asks viewers to like and subscribe to his channel.
- Engagement campaigns are designed to generate social proof through likes, comments, and shares.
- Running an engagement campaign first can help gather social proof for your ads.
- This social proof can then be used in conversion campaigns to improve ad performance.
- There is little downside to running an engagement campaign first, except for the cost.
- If you have a small budget, running an engagement campaign first is recommended.
- With higher budgets, it is more efficient to go straight for a conversion campaign.
- Conversion campaigns still generate social proof, albeit at a slower pace.
- Constantly running engagement campaigns can slow down the ad refresh process.
- Social proof may be more important in certain industries with market skepticism.
- If your industry has a history of dodgy actors or unfulfilled promises, social proof becomes crucial.
- In industries where social proof is less important, running engagement campaigns may not offer significant advantages.
The decision to run engagement campaigns or conversion campaigns first on Facebook depends on your budget and industry. For smaller budgets, running engagement campaigns to gather social proof is recommended. However, with higher budgets, it is more efficient to go straight for conversion campaigns. Consider the importance of social proof in your industry and make a decision based on that. Additionally, Ben mentions his Facebook Ads Mastermind Group, a free resource for Facebook advertisers, and encourages viewers to join.
How to Get Low Cpc In Facebook Ads | Traffic vs Engagement | DigitalAyush
In this article, we will analyze a set of data and provide a summary of its content. The data includes various numbers and keywords that represent different aspects. Using headings and subheadings, we will present the information in a structured manner. Additionally, we will incorporate contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms to make the article more engaging and interesting.
Analysis of the Data:
Heading 1: Metabus
- The number 48 represents the quantity of metabus.
- This data point has a value of 1.
- The value 250 corresponds to some unknown aspect of metabus.
- The time duration of 3,600,000 indicates the duration of an event related to metabus.
- The keyword workshoplog is associated with a value of 500.
- This value is relayable, indicating its reliability.
- The quantity of 15 and 20 represents some characteristic of workshoplog.
- There are further values of 250, 300, 200, and 300 associated with workshoplog.
- The value 13 and 45 are related to relayable.
- Samjhaunga is an interjection used to express understanding or agreement in this context.
- The values 18, 25, 140, and 1825 are linked to relayable.
- Further values of 30, 40, 50, 70, and 80 are associated with relayable.
- Tarketing is a colloquial term used here.
- The values 10 and 15 represent some attribute of tarketing.
- Additionally, there are values of 7, 5000, 6000, 5000, 6000, 5000, and 6000 linked to tarketing.
- The quantity of 100 and 100 are further characteristics of tarketing.
Heading 2: Badhaaoge
- Badhaaoge is another colloquial term used in the data.
- The values 45 and 1825 are related to badhaaoge.
- There is a value of 91 and 8210 associated with badhaaoge.
In conclusion, the data provided includes various numbers and keywords that represent different aspects. By using headings and subheadings, we have presented the information in a structured manner. Additionally, we have incorporated contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms to make the article more engaging. The analysis of the data has provided insight into the characteristics and quantities associated with the given keywords.
Facebook Ads - Traffic vs Conversion (2022) Which Ads Works Better?
Are you struggling to decide between traffic and conversion? Don't worry, in this video, I will explain both concepts so that you can make an informed decision. If you're new to my YouTube channel, welcome! Please subscribe and like this video to stay updated with my content. Let's dive into the video.
- Difficulty in choosing between traffic and conversion
- Promise to explain both concepts in detail
Traffic vs. Conversion:
- Choose which one you prefer - traffic or conversion
- Traffic generates more visitors to your website
- Use traffic to increase awareness of your blog or website
- Quality of traffic matters for better conversion rates
- Conversion focuses on converting users into customers
- Conversion is crucial for e-commerce sales and sales funnels
- Taking action is the key to conversion
- Conversion reveals the success of your business strategy
- Improves sales and overall performance
- Generating traffic to your website is essential
- More visitors indicate a better website
- Quality of traffic affects conversion rates
- Conversion ads encourage users to take specific actions
- Running conversion ads can improve conversion rates
- Good ad copy and creative increase the chances of conversion
- Conversion ads are effective for driving sales
- Recap of the differences between traffic and conversion
- Encouragement to like the video and check out related content
- Subscription and appreciation for watching the video
Facebook Ads – TRAFFIC vs. CONVERSION (Explained)
Title: Understanding the Difference Between Traffic and Conversion Campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager
Welcome back to Market and Hustle! In this video, we will discuss the difference between traffic and conversion campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager. As someone who has run numerous campaigns over the past ten years, I will explain the distinctions between these two types of campaigns and in which business situations you should use them.
Similarities between Traffic and Conversion Campaigns:
Regardless of the objective, both traffic and conversion campaigns aim to drive people to your website or app. The main difference lies in what happens once they are on your website. A traffic campaign efficiently gets people to your website, while a conversion campaign not only brings them to the website but also encourages them to take action.
Differences between Traffic and Conversion Campaigns:
1. Traffic Campaign:
- Optimizes for link clicks and landing page views.
- Suitable when you want to drive people to your website but do not require immediate action.
- Useful when you cannot tag the website where the conversion is happening (e.g., selling on a platform like Amazon).
2. Conversion Campaign:
- Optimizes for actions taken on your website.
- Best for driving online sales on platforms you own, such as Shopify or WordPress.
- Ideal when you have a significant budget and need to drive scale.
Scenarios for Using Traffic or Conversion Campaigns:
1. Driving Online Sales:
- If you have your own website and can tag it with a Facebook pixel, use a conversion campaign.
- If you sell on a platform like Amazon and cannot tag the website, use a traffic campaign.
2. Scaling with a Large Budget:
- If you have a substantial budget and want to drive scale, consider running a traffic campaign followed by a conversion campaign.
3. Lead Generation:
- If your goal is to drive leads through actions on your website, use a conversion campaign.
Best Practices for Launching Conversion Campaigns:
1. Launch campaigns on Monday morning at 7 a.m. to take advantage of increased internet and social media usage.
2. Choose the appropriate conversion window based on your product's purchase cycle.
3. Run campaigns for at least seven days to allow for sufficient learnings and performance optimization.
4. Avoid hyper-targeting to keep costs down, except when retargeting people already familiar with your brand.
5. When on a limited budget, prioritize targeting specific cities or areas that align with your target market.
Understanding the differences between traffic and conversion campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager is crucial for achieving your marketing goals. Consider your specific business situation and objectives when deciding which type of campaign to run. Remember to follow best practices to optimize your campaign's performance. Happy marketing!
If you are running a Facebook Ads campaign without a Facebook pixel on your website, would you optimize for traffic or conversion? Leave your answer in the comments below!
Facebook Ads - Traffic vs Conversion (2021)
Hey guys, in this video, we're going to talk about Facebook ads and when it's the right time to use a traffic campaign versus a conversion campaign. This video is a response to a comment left by the Sheik Noir on one of our Facebook videos.
- Facebook ads: choosing the right objective
- Comment from the Sheik Noir regarding traffic vs. conversion campaign
Why Use a Traffic Campaign:
- New to Facebook advertising
- Running conversion optimize campaigns
- Need to gather data and pixel fires
- Cheaper cost per click
- Building foundational data for the website
Why Use a Conversion Campaign:
- Selling low-ticket items or impulse purchases
- Already have existing website and traffic
- Pixel already has data to help algorithm understand conversions
- Targeting parameters need to be set up correctly
- No right or wrong approach, depends on the situation
- New site with no traffic, start with a traffic campaign
- Existing site with data, start with a conversion campaign
- Thanks for tuning in to Market Hustle, where we simplify marketing for business growth
Post Engagement VS Traffic Fb Ads
Hello, how are you all doing? I hope everyone is staying healthy and staying at home together to fight against the pandemic. Alright, let's get into the topic of the article, which is about the differences between Englishmen and traffic. Let's always and plenty of times talk about Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook. Okay, let's focus. First, let's talk about Allah. After some cool comments, let's shift our pessimism towards traffic and also Facebook. But let's not forget about those who like to browse other websites and love opening Facebook Messenger. Okay, let's go there. So, when it comes to advertisements, they are placed in various places, right? And they are suitable for the target audience, depending on the location or the user's preferences. That's how we use Facebook, right? As Yashilla said, it's all about quality. It doesn't matter if it's expensive or not, what matters is the quality. Just like a supermarket, we as business owners should have a minimum tracking of costs in our religion. Because He will lead people out of Facebook. He will become chashmah, just like that. Oh, it turns out that prayers can be expensive or something else besides being expensive. We just press it, and we have a smile to go, and we're still making a profit. That's the beauty of it. Oh yes, it seems like this year is going well for us, we are profitable. It's all about quality, not about being low-quality in our thinking. I hope this video is helpful. Please like, comment, and may you be blessed.