turn off sale tags shopify
Welcome to my YouTube channel! In this tutorial, I'll show you how to remove sales tags from your Shopify online store. If you're looking for an easy and fast solution, then keep watching. Let's get started!
1. Click on the right button of your mouse and select 'Inspect.'
2. Click on 'Select an element' and choose the element you want to remove.
3. Scroll down and expand the panel to find the class file space.
4. Select the class file space and click on the plus icon.
5. Add the code 'display:none.'
6. Copy the code and right-click on your mouse to save it.
7. Go to your Shopify admin panel and click on 'Online store.'
8. Click on the 'Actions' button and select 'Edit code.'
9. Search for the CSS file and paste the code at the bottom.
10. Click on 'Save' and refresh your product page.
Congratulations! You've successfully removed the sales tag from your Shopify online store. If you found this video helpful, please like and subscribe to my channel for more tutorials. Thanks for watching and have a nice day!
How to remove/delete tags in the product filter on Collection page in Shopify
In this video, the creator shows how to manage Shopify more efficiently for customers by adding a filter option to the collection page. However, there were some unnecessary tags that needed to be removed, which is shown in the video.
1. Added filter option to the collection page for ease of customer use.
2. Noticed unnecessary tags on certain products, which could confuse customers.
3. Went to the product list and removed all unnecessary tags by selecting all products and using the remove tags option under more actions.
4. Saved changes and checked the collection page for updates.
5. Noticed that the unnecessary tags were still showing up on all collection pages.
6. Suggests that there may be a bug with the all collection page and recommends using incognito mode to see the changes.
7. Offers email address for further help with Shopify.
By following these steps, Shopify users can efficiently manage their collection pages and remove unnecessary tags, leading to a better customer experience. The creator encourages viewers to like and comment on the video and offers further assistance if needed.
Fixing Shopify's Product Tags for SEO (Remove Low Quality Pages)
One common issue with Shopify stores and SEO is the use of product tags. While they are helpful for organizing products internally and for certain apps, they can cause problems when it comes to SEO.
The Problem with Product Tags:
The issue with product tags is that they are indexable by default, which means that every tag across all products can create hundreds of low-quality pages that don't add any value to search engines. These pages have no unique content, and the title tags are just the name of the tag, making them low-quality pages.
To solve this issue, it is recommended to block the crawling of product tags using the robots.txt file. This will prevent search engines from indexing these pages and reduce the number of low-quality pages on your site. Product tags can still be used for internal organization and filtering products, but they won't affect your site's SEO.
Product tags are useful for internal organization and certain apps, but they can cause problems with SEO. To solve this issue, it is recommended to block the crawling of product tags using the robots.txt file. This will reduce the number of low-quality pages on your site and improve your site's SEO.
Shopify Tags Concept and Walkthrough
Hey everyone, Ori from Astral Web here. Today, I'll be discussing Shopify tags and how they can be used to organize and label information for businesses to easily find it.
What are tags and how can they be used?
- Tags are a way for businesses to organize and label information for easy access.
- By organizing information such as orders, products, and customers, businesses can work with this information more easily and efficiently.
- For example, businesses can group together all orders that fall below a certain threshold by tagging them.
- To tag an item, simply click on the tagging option and assign a label or group name.
- Tags can be used to find and organize information, and can also be used for custom development such as sending specific emails to customers or canceling certain orders.
What can be tagged in the system?
- Orders and drafts
- Blog posts
How can tags be used for collections?
- Tags can be used to automatically create collections based on specific tags assigned to products.
- This allows for easier organization and access to certain products.
Using Shopify tags can greatly benefit businesses in organizing and labeling information for easier access and efficiency. By assigning tags to orders, products, transfers, customers, and blog posts, businesses can easily find and work with this information. Additionally, tags can be used for custom development and to automatically create collections based on specific tags.
Remove and delete Tags from Shopify
In this tutorial, we will be discussing tags and how to remove them from your orders. We will be looking at specific tags and how to filter orders by tag. We will also discuss how to remove tags from orders and from the system.
Tags in Use:
- We have three tags in use on our shop so far.
- We will be focusing on tag 0 1 and tag 0 2 in this tutorial.
- We can filter orders by tag to see which orders have a specific tag.
- To remove a tag, we need to search for all the orders using that tag.
- We can filter the list of orders by tag and then use the bulk actions button to remove the tag from all the orders.
- Once we remove the tag from the orders, it will no longer appear in the list of previously used tags.
Removing tags from orders and the system is a simple process that can be done through the bulk actions button. It is important to regularly remove tags that are no longer needed to keep the system organized and easy to use. If you need more information about tagging orders, check out our app in the Shopify app store called Auto tag date picker and tag delivery date.
How To Add SEO Product Tags In Shopify | Easy In (2022)
How to Add SEO Product Tags in Shopify
In this video, we will learn how to add search engine optimized tags to your Shopify store.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which means using frequently searched keywords by consumers to look for your product. The websites or listings that have these exact words are ranked higher on the search engine results.
How to Find Keywords:
1. Use keyword research tools like Helium 10, Keyword Everywhere, Cerebro Magnet 2, or My List.
2. Search for specific phrases that are frequently used by shoppers or people searching for products.
3. Look for keywords with high search volume and an increasing search volume trend.
Steps to Add SEO Tags:
1. Create a new product or optimize previous products.
2. Add titles with popular keywords.
3. Use good descriptions and fit in as many keywords as possible without being repetitive.
4. Add relevant images and prices.
5. Edit website SEO, including the title, meta description, and URL handle.
6. Use dashes in the URL handle instead of spaces.
SEO is essential for improving your website's search engine ranking and increasing web traffic. By following these simple steps, you can add SEO product tags to your Shopify store and improve your online business's visibility. Don't forget to request Google to update your website to see the changes in SEO after a few weeks.
How to hide certain tags on the front end of your website Shopify 2019
In this week's video, we'll be answering a question from one of our viewers who left a comment on our recent video titled How to Create Collections and Smart Ways to Manage Them. The viewer wants to use tags to create conditions for their collection but does not want to show certain tags on the front end of their Shopify store. We'll be showing you how to hide certain tags from showing on the front end of your store, whether it's on your product page, collection page, or home page.
1. Make sure your products and tags have a prefix like Don't Show or something that you will always use to label the tags you don't want to show on the front end.
2. Go to your admin panel, click on Online Store, then Themes. Click on the theme you want to modify and click on Action, then Edit Code.
3. Open the Templates folder and find the Collection folder. Look for the code that calls the tags and add the unless code before each tag loop.
4. Save and refresh your collection page to see the changes.
Hiding certain tags from showing on the front end of your Shopify store is a simple process. All you need to do is add the unless code before each tag loop in your collection code. This will allow you to manage your inventory and build your collections using conditions and using tags as part of those conditions without showing certain tags on the front end. If you have any questions or want to learn more, leave a comment below and don't forget to like, subscribe, and comment on the video for a chance to win a free one-hour consultation and five hours worth of work time valued at $575 each month.