Updating Shopify Business Address
Hello and welcome! My name is Amuly and in this video, I'm going to show you how to update your billing, mailing, and legal address on your Shopify store. Let's get started!
Steps to Update Your Address on Shopify:
1. Log into your Shopify admin area and click on the settings.
2. To change your mailing address, billing address, or company address, go to the General tab which says View and update your store details. Click on it.
3. Here you can type in your store name, contact email address, and send an email address.
4. You can categorize your store by simply selecting one category from the list.
5. To update your store address, type in your company name, legal phone number, billing address, mailing address, and contact address.
6. Select your city, region, country, state, and zip code.
7. Select your standard local time zone.
8. If you have any unit system, select it from here.
9. Type in the prefix and suffix for your orders.
10. You can also update your currency here.
11. Finally, save your changes.
- Selecting the right time zone helps in SEO and local business ranking on Google Maps and Bing Maps.
- You can add your address widget in the footer of your store.
Updating your address on Shopify is a simple process that can be done through the General tab in the settings. Make sure to select the right time zone and currency for your store. Thank you for watching, and bye for now!
How to choose the best business address for your Shopify store
Launching a Shopify store is an exciting milestone for a remote business. However, one major roadblock standing in the way is the lack of a physical business address. In this article, we will explore three main options for a business address for your Shopify store.
Option 1: Listing Your Home Address
- You can use your home address when opening your Shopify store, but it's not recommended due to privacy concerns.
- The business address associated with your Shopify account will be listed as your business's designated return address, which could lead to privacy issues.
- It's not a pleasant scenario if customers show up at your doorstep demanding a refund.
- Therefore, if you aren't comfortable sharing your home address with your customers, it's best to consider other options.
Option 2: Using a P.O. Box
- A P.O. box is a better option if you're looking to create a barrier between your business and personal life to protect your privacy.
- However, a P.O. box may reduce your credibility with customers as it could be considered a red flag.
- There are several other issues you may face when using a P.O. box for your Shopify store, including shipping and courier limitations, size limitations, and Shopify payments.
Option 3: Obtaining a Virtual Mailbox
- A virtual mailbox is an ideal address solution for your Shopify store.
- By choosing to use a virtual mailbox, you'll get a real address attached to a commercial office that gives you big perks while giving you that extra layer of anonymity.
- Virtual mailboxes are located in prestigious areas where customers will feel safe and secure when shopping with you, increasing your credibility.
- Furthermore, a virtual mailbox will allow you to receive mail and packages from any courier like UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Best of all, everything can be managed online, and you'll never have to drive to a P.O. box location to manage your mail and packages.
When choosing a business address for your Shopify store, consider the level of privacy protection you need and the level of professionalism you want to convey. If you don't mind exposing your privacy, your home address will work. If you're expecting mail and packages from USPS only and don't mind too much about professionalism, a P.O. box will work. However, if you want privacy protection, a professional business image, and the ability to receive items from all carriers, a virtual mailbox is the ideal solution. Subscribe to our channel BPM to learn more about starting and running your remote business.
Shopify Location Settings - How do I manage locations on Shopify | Shopify Tutorial
The S10 YouTube Android app is one of the most popular video streaming applications available on mobile devices today. It offers a wide variety of content, from music videos to educational tutorials, and has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate. In this article, we will take a closer look at the features and benefits of the S10 YouTube Android app.
Features of the S10 YouTube Android app:
- Access to a vast library of videos
- Personalized recommendations based on viewing history
- Ability to create and share playlists
- Option to download videos for offline viewing
- Ability to adjust video quality based on internet connection
- Easy navigation through the app's user-friendly interface
- Ability to subscribe to channels and receive notifications for new content
Benefits of using the S10 YouTube Android app:
- Entertainment on-the-go: With the S10 YouTube Android app, you can enjoy your favorite videos anytime, anywhere, without the need for a computer or television.
- Educational content: The app offers a wide range of educational videos that can help you learn new skills and information.
- Personalized experience: The app's recommendation system learns your viewing habits and suggests new videos that you are likely to enjoy.
- Social sharing: With the ability to create and share playlists, you can easily share your favorite videos with friends and family.
- Offline viewing: The app's download feature allows you to watch videos even when you don't have access to the internet.
The S10 YouTube Android app is a must-have for anyone who enjoys video streaming on their mobile device. With its vast library of content, personalized recommendations, and user-friendly interface, it offers a superior experience compared to other video streaming apps. Whether you're looking for entertainment, education, or social sharing, the S10 YouTube Android app has got you covered.
How to Setup a Custom Domain Email Address for Your Shopify Store
Hey Shopify users! In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a professional email with your Shopify store. When you create a new store, you already have an email with your Shopify account. However, all the emails your customers receive come from another email address. To set up a professional email, follow these steps:
- Shopify generates a lot of emails for your store, but they come from another email address.
- Setting up a professional email will make your store look more professional.
- There are services that Shopify promotes, but this tutorial will show you how to set up an email using cPanel.
1. Go to your store and access the contact information in the settings.
2. Create a new email using your hosting account's email service.
3. Go back to Shopify and replace the second email address with your new email.
4. Click fix this to update your customers' view of your email address.
5. Go to your hosting account's cPanel and access the zone editor.
6. Copy and paste the four records from Shopify into the zone editor to authenticate your domain.
7. Click on the authenticated domain button in Shopify and wait for it to turn green.
8. To avoid emails going to spam, add a TXT record with the value v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com or add this to an existing record.
- Setting up a professional email with your Shopify store is important for creating a trustworthy brand.
- By following these steps, you can authenticate your domain and avoid emails going to spam.
how to change your payment method on SHOPIFY.COM?
In this article, we will learn how to add a payment method to your Shopify account. We will cover the steps involved in connecting your debit or credit card to your Shopify account and approving manual payments.
Adding a payment method to your Shopify account is essential for accepting payments from your customers. In this article, we will guide you through the process of adding a payment method to your Shopify account.
Steps to add a payment method:
1. Head to the Settings option on the left side of your Shopify account.
2. Click on Payment options.
3. Browse through the payment methods and select the one that suits your business.
4. If you want to add a manual payment method, click on Add manual payment method.
5. Enter the necessary details and save your changes.
Adding a payment method to your Shopify account is a simple process that can be completed in a few easy steps. By following the steps mentioned in this article, you can start accepting payments from your customers and boost your business revenue. If you have any questions related to Shopify, feel free to leave a comment below.
How to Change Your Shopify Store's Name and URL
In this video tutorial, we will be discussing how to change your Shopify store's name and URL. Sometimes, rebranding your store is necessary, and we will guide you through the process step by step.
Steps to change the store name and URL:
1. Log in to your Shopify dashboard and go to settings.
2. Click on the general option and change your store's name to whatever you want.
3. Save the changes and refresh the page to see the new name.
4. Changing the name does not automatically change the URL, so you need to buy a new domain name or transfer an existing one.
5. Go to the online store and click on the domains option.
6. If you want to buy a new domain name, you can do so here. If you already have one, you can connect or transfer it.
7. Verify your email address and set the new domain as the primary one.
8. Save the changes, and now your store has a new name and URL.
Rebranding your store is essential sometimes, and changing the name and URL is a crucial part of the process. With this tutorial, you can easily make these changes and start fresh with a new name and URL for your store.
How To Handle Shopify Refunds And Returns | Shopify Dropshipping
Refunds are a common issue in e-commerce businesses, but there are ways to reduce the number of refunds or at least cover ourselves when they occur. In this article, we will discuss how to deal with refunds and provide some tips to handle them effectively.
1. Set up a terms of refund:
- Create a page on your website where you explicitly lay out your refund policy.
- Copy and paste the information into online store pages.
2. Structure refund policy:
- Only offer refunds if the product is unopened and returned to the personal address.
- Refuse refunds for opened products and refer them back to the refund policy page.
3. How to process a refund:
- Go to the orders page and click on the order.
- Scroll down and hit the refund button.
- Refund the customer and inform them of the refund.
Dealing with refunds can be frustrating, but having a clear refund policy and structure can help reduce the number of refunds. Remember to always be polite and refer customers back to the refund policy page if necessary. With these tips, you can effectively handle refunds in your e-commerce business.
- Shopify Font List: Best Options for Your Store
- Shopify in Denmark: Simplify Your E-commerce
- Auto Add Free Gift to Shopify Cart
- Shopify Coupon Code: Unlock Savings Today
- Retrieve Shopify Product Images
- Master Shopify with E-Learning
- Send Email from Shopify
- Shop tokyobike on Shopify
- Order Liquid on Shopify: Simplify Your E-commerce
- Boost Sales: Add Email Popup on Shopify