Why Do We Need a VPN for Our Dropshipping Business?
Many beginners in the Dropshipping business often ask why they need a VPN, thinking it may be something illegal or shady. In this article, we will discuss why a VPN is a necessary tool for your business.
1. Access to Chinese websites: If you are from a country where Chinese websites like AliExpress and Alibaba are banned, you need a VPN to access them.
2. Competitor analysis: Using a VPN, you can hide your IP and access search results from other countries to find your real competition.
3. Product research: With a VPN, you can change your IP to access Facebook ads from other countries, allowing you to see what products are trending.
4. Creating ad accounts: To open ad accounts in the US, such as on Snapchat or Tick Tock, you need a VPN to appear as a US person.
A VPN is a necessary tool for your Dropshipping business, not something shady. NordVPN is a trusted VPN with a static IP feature, and using it will ensure your security is 100% hidden. Do not use a cheap free VPN, as it will not work correctly. Invest in a premium VPN like NordVPN to create your business successfully.
How to Activate Shopify Payments for Non US Citizens (without SSN)
Setting Up Shopify Payments for Non-US Citizens Without an SSN
If you are a non-US citizen trying to set up Shopify payments without an SSN, this article is for you. We will be discussing how you can complete your Shopify payment application as a non-US citizen and how to set up a US company to get an EIN number.
Step 1: Form a US Company
To set up Shopify payments, you need to form a US company and get an EIN number, which is your tax ID number. As a non-US citizen, forming a US company gives you access to amazing benefits that will help your online business succeed.
Step 2: Get Requirements Ready
To complete your application, you need to have the following requirements ready: US company name (LLC), EIN number, US address, US bank account, US phone number, and personal details.
Step 3: Sign Up for Shopify
To get started with Shopify payments, sign up for Shopify and enter your business location. Your location determines the payment methods available for your store. If Shopify payment is not available in your country, select the US as your store address.
Step 4: Set Up Shopify Payments
After selecting the US as your store address, go to Settings > Payments and click on Add Payment Method. Click on Shopify Payments and enter your business details and personal details. Also, select LLC as your business type and enter your EIN number. Provide your banking information, and you are done.
Setting up Shopify payments without an SSN as a non-US citizen requires you to form a US company and get an EIN number. Once you have these requirements ready, sign up for Shopify, select the US as your store address, and set up Shopify payments. By following these steps, you can have access to Stripe and receive payments from all over the world.
I got BANNED from Shopify... (How to NOT Get Your Shopify Store Banned)
It's Not Clickbait: How to Avoid Getting Banned from Shopify
Getting banned from Shopify can be a nightmare for any e-commerce business owner. This article provides insights into how to avoid getting banned and what to do if you do get banned.
Tips to Avoid Getting Banned:
1. Review customer feedback on Shopify and Facebook regularly.
2. Keep a niche store and a one-product store running simultaneously to be prepared to scale.
3. Keep all addresses (company, bank, PayPal) in the same country.
4. Follow up with customers after purchase to ensure they are satisfied.
5. Provide high-quality customer service and hire virtual assistants to handle support tickets.
6. Use a dropshipping agent instead of Aliexpress to speed up shipping times and build better relationships with suppliers.
Steps to Take if Banned:
1. Export all orders from the store at the end of each day.
2. Run a customer satisfaction campaign to show customers you care.
3. Hire more virtual assistants to handle support tickets.
4. Find a dropshipping agent to handle bulk orders and faster shipping times.
5. Pay to connect with agents and suppliers if necessary.
Getting banned from Shopify can be devastating for an e-commerce business, but there are steps you can take to avoid it. By reviewing customer feedback, providing excellent customer service, and building relationships with dropshipping agents, you can prevent your store from getting banned. If you do get banned, it's essential to have a plan in place to handle it, including exporting all orders and hiring more support staff. With the right strategies, you can keep your store up and running and continue to grow your business.
TikTok has become one of the most popular social media platforms in recent years, with over 1.2 billion users worldwide. However, it has faced various controversies and challenges, including privacy concerns and government bans in some countries. In this article, we will explore the technical aspects of TikTok, including its IP addresses, network infrastructure, and anti-censorship tools.
- TikTok uses multiple IP addresses for its servers and content delivery network (CDN).
- Some of the IP ranges used by TikTok are 220.127.116.11/15, 18.104.22.168/16, 22.214.171.124/16, and 126.96.36.199/15.
- These IP addresses can be blocked or filtered by network administrators or governments, which can affect TikTok's availability.
- TikTok's network infrastructure includes various components, such as load balancers, firewalls, and CDN servers.
- It uses the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) to exchange routing information with other networks.
- TikTok has partnerships with multiple internet service providers (ISPs) to ensure smooth and fast delivery of its content.
- It also uses Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) such as Akamai and Cloudflare to cache and distribute its content globally.
- TikTok has faced government bans and censorship in some countries, such as India and the United States.
- To bypass such censorship, users can use anti-censorship tools such as Shadowrocket, Clash, and V2ray.
- These tools use techniques such as obfuscation, tunneling, and encryption to hide the user's traffic from censors and access blocked content.
TikTok's technical infrastructure is complex and involves multiple components such as IP addresses, network infrastructure, and anti-censorship tools. While it has faced various controversies and challenges, TikTok continues to be a popular platform for content creation and sharing. Its network infrastructure and anti-censorship tools ensure that users can access and share content globally, despite government bans and censorship.
TikTok Ads Strategy Shopify Dropshipping with only $50
Last week, I decided to try Drop Shipping with only fifty dollars. I wanted to see if it was possible to start a successful business with such a small budget. In this article, I will share my experience and the results of this experiment.
- Day one: I spent a lot of time researching different Tick Tock strategies and posted only four tick tocks. We got good views but no sales or reach checkout.
- Day two: I posted only four tick tocks again and didn't get many views, except for one that was decent. We had two add to carts but still no sales.
- Day three: I researched conversation type tick tocks and found a website to get different voices. I started making a ton of tick tocks and even expanded to Instagram reels, YouTube shorts, and a new Tick Tock account. We got 5,000 views on the first YouTube short but still no sales.
- Day four: I uploaded eight tick tocks, got decent views on two of them, and had 40 store sessions, three ad to carts, and three reach checkout. Still no sales.
- Day five and six: I contacted someone who knows a lot about Drop Shipping and found out that my content was the problem. I checked my analytics and only Danish people had seen my Tick Tock, which was bad because people in Denmark can't buy things from the USA without paying a lot in import tax. I needed an American SIM card, which was more complicated than expected, but we finally got our first sale.
- Day seven: I spent most of the day editing and planning on how to redo this challenge with an American audience.
Overall, we made $29.95, but our expenses were $46.16, leaving us with a profit of negative $16.21. However, I feel like we learned a lot from this challenge about Tick Tock's algorithm, how to hit your target audience, and how to get the text to speech. In the end, I consider this challenge a success.
How to Make EASY Money With VPN's - 2021 Side Hustle From Home
Hey guys, welcome back to the channel! My name is Luke and today I'm excited to show you this super cool new VPN side hustle that literally anyone can do. Rest assured, before we get into it, this method does not require you to know how to code a VPN, how to run any of the backend VPN stuff, or even really what a VPN is.
Basically, how this works is you find a VPN reseller that is already selling fully completed VPNs, and you just change the name, branding, logo, and set whatever prices you want to sell it for. Once you've got your branded VPN, all you need to do is just market the product. You can do this through Instagram, Facebook, social media, Facebook ads, influencers, any of those types of things. You just need to market your product and then you get to keep the quick profit that you make on the side.
1. Find a VPN reseller.
2. Set your price.
3. Manage your commitment.
4. Brand, brand, brand.
5. Scale your business.
The best thing about this side hustle is that you can do as little or as much as you want. This can be a side hustle or a main business, and in addition to that, you're getting a monthly fee every month that people pay for your VPN. Realistically, most of the work is actually on the front end. You just have to create a VPN brand, do a little bit of marketing, and then if you successfully create a nice Facebook campaign or get a good influencer shout out system going, then you can just keep running that over every month, do no extra work, and just keep making a residual profit. So, give it a try and see where it goes!
Shopify Tutorial 2022 For Beginners - Step By Step Guide How To Set Up A Shopify Store
How to Set Up a Shopify Website Step-by-Step
Hey there, my name is Chris Winter and in this video, I'm going to show you how to set up a Shopify website step by step. We're going to go from the very start all the way through to having your website looking fantastic and having products on it and looking really great. And also, guys, I've got a little present for you for watching this video. I'll put a link to the 25 best FREE Shopify apps that you need to add to your next Shopify store. These can really help increase the amount of sales and money that you can make from your store. That list is totally free, and if you want to get it, I'll put a link right underneath this video. You can check it out. But anyway, let's get started with a step-by-step Shopify tutorial.
Before we get started, it is highly recommended that you work on your Shopify website at the same time as watching this video. It really makes a big difference in knowing exactly where things are and how to use the website. One of the great things about Shopify is you can get a full free trial without putting in any credit card details. All you need to do is go to the top right here, click on start free trial, and you'll be good to go.
1. Sign up for a free trial: Go to Shopify's website and sign up for a free trial. Enter your email address, password, and your new store name, then click start free trial.
2. Customize Your Theme: Once you have signed up, the next thing you need to do is customize your theme. Go to the online store and click on the Themes section. Choose a free theme that you like and add it to your library. Then, click publish and customize the theme. You can change your theme settings, edit your slideshow, add a logo, and change your header.
3. Add Sections: There are a number of different sections that you can add to your website. These include a rich text section, featured collection, collection list, and subscribe for our newsletter. You can also add extra sections by clicking on add section.
4. Add Products: Once you have customized your theme and added sections, it's time to add products. Go to the products section, click add product, and fill in the required details. You can add product images, descriptions, prices, and variants.
5. Set up Payment Gateway: Shopify has an integrated payment gateway that you can use to accept payments from customers. Go to the payment settings section and choose your preferred payment gateway.
6. Set up Shipping: You can set up shipping rates and methods for your products. Go to the shipping settings section and add your shipping rates and methods.
Setting up a Shopify website can be a daunting task, but by following this step-by-step guide, you can easily set up a Shopify website that looks great and has all the features you need to sell your products online. Remember to customize your theme, add sections, add products, set up a payment gateway, and set up shipping rates and methods. With these steps, you'll be well on your way to creating a successful Shopify store.