walgreens weekly ads and coupons
Published on: December 31 2022 by pipiads
Walgreens Weekly AD Preview 12/18-12/24: Same Ole Stuff?
Good morning, everybody! How are you doing? Only a few more days before Christmas, and we're at the Walgreens weekly ad preview for December 18th through the 24th. Thank you so much for coming back, and we have the holiday shop. They're trying to push those Christmas gifts off on us. Let's see what kind of sales they have.
Holiday Candy and Mug Sets:
- Buy one get 150 off on the holiday candy or mug sets.
- Theater candy four for four dollars or a dollar a box.
- The larger Hershey's Mars candy bars two for 278.
- Two for eight for the Ghirardelli's and the turtles and the lint.
- Hershey's hot chocolate bombs two for seven.
- The Cadbury Hershey holiday candy two for seven.
- Two for eight Eminem's holiday candy.
Pet Shop Supplies:
- Buy one get one fifty percent off on the pet shop supplies.
Walgreens Gift Card:
- Free Walgreens gift card when we spend 25.
- Any two fifty dollar Chipotle, phonetiks, Fandango, Google Play, spa wellness, Voodoo, or Wayfair.
- We have to spend a hundred dollars to get ten dollars.
- Dash: advertisement for Wet and Wild.
- Buy one get one fifty percent off on profusion cosmetics from seven bucks.
- Get 150 off on the number seven products.
- Revlon spend 15 get five dollars in store rewards.
- Almay spend 12 get four dollars in store rewards.
- L'Oreal Maybelline Covergirl and Romel are buy one get one fifty percent off, and so is the Real tikniques.
- Fragrances have been 20 off for the whole month.
Overall, the Walgreens weekly ad preview for December 18th through the 24th doesn't seem to have many exciting deals. It looks like the same ole stuff they always have. However, there are some decent discounts on holiday candy, pet shop supplies, and beauty products. The free Walgreens gift card is also a nice bonus, but you have to spend a hundred dollars to get it. Keep an eye out for any coupons on the app or coupons com that might make these deals even better. Happy shopping!
Table of Contents About walgreens weekly ads and coupons
- Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview 12/4 thru 12/10
- Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview 10/23 - 10/29
- Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview 7/10 - 7/16
- Walgreens Weekly AD Preview 8/14 - 8/20
- 12/04/16 WALGREENS WEEKLY AD PREVIEW | EXTREME COUPONING
- What Surprises Does Walgreens Have For Us Next Week | Walgreens Weekly AD Preview 10/9 - 10/15-
Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview 12/4 thru 12/10
Welcome back, everyone! It's time for the Walgreens weekly ad preview for December 4th through the 10th. Are the weeks just flying by or is it just me? Let's jump right in.
Gifts of the week:
- Soap and Glory: 50% off
- Hershey's holiday candy: 50% off
- Canvas prints: 60% off
- Star Wars Mandalorian chocolate melt mug: 50% off
Deals of the week:
- 7 Up: 3 for $11.99
- Blue Diamond almonds: 2 for $4.99
- Toilet paper and paper towels: buy one, get one 50% off
- Royal Dansk cookies: 2 for $8
- Tide products, Bounce sheets, and Downy laundry care: 4 for $9
- Pampers: 2 for $21 with $5 in-store reward when you buy 3
- Burt's Bees, Crest Oral-B, or Scope Dental Care: $15 with $5 in-store reward when you buy 3
- Olay: $7 with $1 off 2 digital coupon (also applies to Olay gift sets)
- Gillette, Old Spice, or Secret deodorant: 2 for $13 with $5 in-store reward when you buy 3
- Yankee Candle 3-pack: $14.99
- Complete Home freezer bags, sandwich bags, or storage bags: buy one, get two free
- Bounty or Charmin paper products: $11.99 with $4 in-store reward when you buy 2
- Puffs facial tissue: buy one, get one 50% off
- Complete Home bowls or paper plates: buy one, get one 50% off
- Arm and Hammer: buy one, get one free
- Snuggle laundry care: $7.99
- Glad trash bags: $9.99
- Palmolive: buy two, get $3 in Walgreens cash
Seasonal toys and gifting:
- Buy one, get one 50% off sale on decorations (indoor and outdoor) and cards
- Gift card deals: buy two of Burlington, Delta Airlines, Domino's, H&M, Red Robin's, or Wayfair gift cards and get a $10 gift card in return
- Photo deals: 50% off on cards and stationary, canvas prints 60% off with codes Joyphotos and Jollycans
- Energizer: buy one, get one 50% off
- Walgreens brand: select hearing aid batteries buy one, get one 50% off
- Soap and Glory: 50% off gift sets
- Essie, Maybelline, or L'Oreal Paris holiday gift sets
- Sally Hansen nail color: buy one, get one 50% off
- CoverGirl cosmetics: select varieties buy one, get one 50% off
- Revlon: spend $15, get $5 in-store rewards
- Almay: spend $12, get $4 in-store rewards
- Designer fragrances: select gift sets start at $10, select fragrances 20% off for December
- No. 7 skincare and cosmetics: 40% off everything
- Skin and sun care: buy one, get one 50% off on No. 7 fragrances and Olay moisturizers and serums, select Neutrogena and Aveeno skincare also buy one, get one 50% off
There are some great deals to be had at Walgreens this week, from holiday gifts to household essentials. Be sure to stock up on paper products while they're on sale, and take advantage of the gift card deals if you're a regular at any of the participating stores. And don't forget to check out the skincare and beauty deals, with discounts on everything from designer fragrances to No. 7 skincare. Happy shopping!
Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview 10/23 - 10/29
Welcome everyone! I'm excited to share with you the Walgreens weekly ad preview for November 23rd through November 29th. Let's dive in and see what deals we have in store for us.
Deals of the Week:
- Pepsi 3 for $10.99
- Buy one get one free on the latest chips, including Doritos
- Quaker cereal for $2.79
- Purex 2 for $5
- Scott paper products for $5 with a $1.25 IVC coupon
- Dove body wash for $7 with a buy 2 get $4 store reward offer
- Dove deodorant for $8 each with a buy 2 get $4 store reward offer
- Pampers included in the buy 2 get $4 store reward offer
- Colgate toothpaste for $3.99 with a buy 2 get $4 store reward offer
- Crest, Oral B, Glide, and Burts Bees dental care included in the Colgate deal
- Candy deals, including buy one get one free on KitKat, Sour Patch, and Reese's
- Buy one get one 40% off on other candy, including M&M's
- Buy one get one free on costumes and decorations
- Walgreens brand toilet paper and paper towels 2 for $10
- Bounce, Downy, Arm and Hammer, OxiClean, and Tide Simply laundry care deals
- Angel Soft and Quilted Northern bath tissue deals
- Lysol, Scrubbing Bubbles, Windex, and Pledge household cleaning deals
- Covergirl, Revlon, Almay, L'Oreal, Maybelline, and designer fragrance cosmetic deals
- Buy two get the third free on skin and sun care products
- Buy one get one 40% off on No. 7 skin care products
Personal Care Deals:
- $1 off Punky Color temporary hair color
- Pantene shampoo and conditioner for $5 with a $5 off coupon in the app
- Aussie hair care for $3 to $6
- Buy one get one 50% off on shave needs, including Gillette and Edge
- Buy two get $4 in Walgreens cash on X body spray and deodorant
- Olay or Old Spice body wash for $7 each with a buy one get one 50% off offer and $4 in store rewards when you buy four
- Dial foaming hand wash for $2 each when you buy two
- Spend $10 or more on oral care and get $5 in store rewards
- Crest toothpaste for $3 with a buy two get $3 in store rewards offer and a $3 off 2 digital coupon
- Spend $50 and earn $15 in Walgreens cash back
Top 7 Winning Products to Dropship Now:
1. LED strip lights
2. Wireless phone chargers
3. Bluetooth earbuds
4. Resistance bands
5. Car phone holders
6. Laptop sleeves
7. Yoga mats
In conclusion, make sure to take advantage of these great deals at Walgreens for the upcoming week. Don't forget to clip your IVC and digital coupons for even more savings. And if you're in the market for dropshipping products, consider adding LED strip lights, wireless phone chargers, Bluetooth earbuds, resistance bands, car phone holders, laptop sleeves, and yoga mats to your inventory. Happy shopping!
Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview 7/10 - 7/16
Welcome back everyone! It's time for Walker's Weekly App Preview for July 10th through the 16th. Here are the deals and discounts you can expect to find:
- Sun Kiss and W Root Beer and other products: 3 for $11.99
- Wonderful Pistachios: $5.99
- Purex Laundry Detergent: 2 for $5
- Kellogg's Select Cereals: Buy one, get one free
- Viva Paper Towels, Cottonelle Products, and Kleenex: $4.99
- Scott Toilet Paper and Paper Towels: $5 with $1.25 off coupon in monthly booklet
- Pampers: 2 for $20 with $4 store rewards
- Irish Spring or Soft Soap Body Wash: $5 each (buy 2, get $4 store rewards next week)
- Axe or Dove Personal Care: 2 for $12 (buy 2, get $4 store rewards next week)
- Head and Shoulders: 2 for $12 (buy 2, get $4 store rewards next week)
- Crest Dental Care: Buy 2, get $4 store rewards
- Household and Pet Section: Viva and Purex products on sale, as well as Gain Laundry Detergent for $10.99
- Complete Home Bags: Buy one, get one free
- School Supplies: Index cards for 49 cents, folders 5 for $1, Crayola art supplies buy one, get one 50% off
- Number 7 Skincare Products: Buy one, get one 40% off and receive $5 in Walgreens Cash when you buy 2
- L'Oreal Beauty Products: Spend $15, get $5 store rewards
- Revlon Beauty Products: Spend $12, get $4 store rewards
- Nails, Lashes, Eyeliner, and Adhesives: Buy one, get one 40-50% off, spend $15, get $5 store rewards
- Oral Care Products: Several deals, including buy one, get 50% off Gillette shave needs, Chic buy one, get 50% off when you spend $25, select Degree deodorant buy two, get one free, Dial body wash or bar soap 2 for $8, and Colgate toothpaste for $3.99 with $4 off 2 digital coupon
- Huggies and Pull-Ups: 2 for $21
- Vitamins and Supplements: Various deals
As always, check your app for available coupons and discounts. Let's hope for some unexpected digital deals to make this week even better. Happy shopping!
Walgreens Weekly AD Preview 8/14 - 8/20
Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview for August 14th through 20th
Welcome back, it's Wednesday, and time for the Walgreens weekly ad preview for August 14th through the 20th. In this article, we'll be discussing the latest deals and offers available at Walgreens this week.
Deals and Offers:
- Spin Booster: Check your accounts to see if you got the Spin Booster spend ten get to know those in Walgreens cash.
- Pistachios: $5.99
- Cereal Select Kellogg and Pop Tarts: Buy one get one free
- Scott toilet paper: $5
- Purex: 2 for $5
- Crest and Oral B products: Buy three get a $5 store reward, with $3 off two digital until the 27th and $2 digitals leaving this week.
- OGX: Buy three, get a $5 store reward
- Tresemme: 2 for $10
- Olay: $6.49 when you buy three
- Secret, Old Spice, and Gillette: 2 for $12, with a $5 store reward when you buy three
- Elmer's glue: 50 cents
- School supplies for Wexford: 50 cents
- Quilted Northern and Angelsoft bath tissue: $10.99
- Arm and Hammer: Buy one get one 50% off next week
- Tide: Buy four, get a $5 store reward
- Dawn dish liquid: 99 cents
- Bounce, Downy, and Tide simply products: 4 for $9
- Complete home plastic bowls and plates: Buy one get one 50% off next week
- Complete home products: Buy one get one 50% off
- Ziploc bags: 2 for $6
- Febreze: $3.29
- Designer fragrances: $10 off
- L'Oreal: 2 for $10
- Sally Hansen: Buy one get one 50% off
- Revlon: Spend $15, get $5 in store rewards
- Aveeno: Buy one get one 50% off
- Jergens: Buy two, get $3 in Walgreens cash
- Nivea: Spend $15, get $5 in store rewards
This week at Walgreens, there are many great deals and offers available, including Spin Booster, buy one get one free on cereal and Pop Tarts, and discounts on Crest and Oral B products. Make sure to check out the household section for Tide and Dawn dish liquid deals. In the beauty section, there are discounts on fragrances, L'Oreal, and Sally Hansen products. Don't forget to check out the personal care section for deals on deodorant and body wash. Happy shopping!
12/04/16 WALGREENS WEEKLY AD PREVIEW | EXTREME COUPONING
Hey everyone! Today, I'll be giving you a preview of Walgreens' ads for December 4th through the 10th of 2016. Before we dive in, I wanted to mention that I've noticed my viewers prefer my sit-down videos where I discuss deals more than just showing the ad pages. So, I'll be returning to that format, discussing intriguing deals as we go through the ad.
Here's what you can expect:
- Russell Stover or Whitman's specialty chocolates are buy one, get one free with card. This includes brands like Godiva, Ghirardelli, and Turtles. Truffles are also included in the deal, priced at $2.46.
- If you're shopping for kids, Walgreens has a great deal on toys. While they may not be the highest quality, they're perfect for kids between the ages of one and four. Buy two at $6.99 and get two free, making it a total of four toys for around $14.
- Coke products are on sale for 3 for $11, but with an online coupon on the Walgreens app, you can get $1 off the 24 to 32 loads. Not the best deal in our opinion.
- Boots No. 7 and Contigo travel mug sets will be 50% off. Walgreens will have many other items on sale in-store, so be sure to check your local signage.
- The little soy sauce is a great deal at just $1 with card. It usually costs around $1.50 at Walmart.
- Ziploc bags and freezer bags will be 99 cents each with card, but there's a limit of six. The plates are a limit of eight. The Ajax 24-ounce bottle is only 89 cents each.
- Eggs are 99 cents each, and turkey bacon is $1.29.
- Swiss Miss hot chocolate is a steal at 99 cents.
- There's a possible deal on Equal sweetener: Use a $1.50 off coupon to get a 115-pack of Equal sweetener for 49 cents.
- Progresso soup is priced at 4 for $5, which is decent, but check for coupons for even more savings. Kraft mac and cheese is not a good deal at 3 for $3, as you can find it for less at Walmart.
- Hunt's products are 2 for $1 with coupon, and Campbell's soup is 79 cents each with a limit of three.
- The Nice brand frozen pizzas, breads, and ice cream will be 2 for $5. The Hormel chili is also 2 for $3.
- Betty Crocker cookie and brownie mixes are 2 for $4. If you have a $1 off coupon, buy six and use two coupons to pay $4 out of pocket.
- Coke 2-liters are 2 for $3, and Simply Lemonade is $1.99. Simply Orange may have a coupon available.
- For Christmas gifts, the Royal Dansk cookies are buy one, get one free. Hershey's cups with goodies inside are buy one, get one 50% off. The Ferrero Rocher is 2 for $6, and they also have gift boxes available.
- Finally, the novelty holiday candy or gum will be 4 for $3, making them great filler items.
That's it for the Walgreens ad preview! Don't forget to check for coupons to make these deals even sweeter.
What Surprises Does Walgreens Have For Us Next Week | Walgreens Weekly AD Preview 10/9 - 10/15-
Walgreens Weekly Ad Preview: October 9th-15th
Welcome back everyone, it's time for the weekly ad preview for Walgreens! Let's see what deals and promotions Walgreens has in store for us this week.
Deals of the Week:
- 7 Up: 3 for $12.99
- Pistachios: $5.99
- Dunkin' Donuts Coffee: $6.99
- Scott Paper Towel & Toilet Paper: $5 each (with $1.25 monthly booklet coupon)
- Downy Unstoppables, Bounty, and Gain: $10.99
- Gillette, Secret, and Old Spice Deodorant: 2 for $13
- Crafts Disposable Razors: $8-$11
- Irish Spring and Soft Soap Body Wash: $5 (part of spend $20 get $5 in store rewards)
- Garnier: 2 for $8 (part of store rewards)
- Bounce, Downy, or Tide Laundry Care: $12.99 (with $3 digital coupons available)
- Purex: 2 for $5 (with $1 digital coupon available)
- All and Snuggle Laundry Care: $7.99
- Ajax: Buy one get one free
- Viva, Cottonelle, and Kleenex Products: $4.99 (with spend $30 get $10 in store rewards promotion)
- Angel Soft: $10.99
- Walgreens Paper Products: $3.99
- Complete Home Aluminum Foil: 2 for $2
- Tumblers and Paper Plates/Bowls: Buy one get one 50% off
- Cleaning Products: Various deals
- Select Cosmetics: Spend $20 get $5 in store rewards
- Lashes, Liner, or Adhesive: Buy one get one 50% off
- Covergirl and Revlon: Buy one get one 50% off
- Neutrogena: Buy one get one 40% off
- Sally Hansen: Spend $12 get $3 in Walgreens cash
- Olay: Buy one get one 50% off (with spend $20 get $5 in store rewards promotion)
- Garnier: 2 for $8 (part of store rewards)
- John Frieda: Buy one get one 50% off
- Dove Hair Therapy: Spend $20 get $5 in store rewards
- Aveeno, Tresemme, and Pantene: Part of spend $20 get $5 in store rewards promotion
- Raw Sugar: Part of spend $20 get $5 in store rewards promotion
- Listerine: Buy one get 1/2 off (month-long deal)
- Colgate: $3.99 (part of spend $20 get $5 in store rewards promotion)
Walgreens has some great deals and promotions this week, including a spend $30 get $10 in store rewards promotion for select Viva, Cottonelle, and Kleenex products. Don't forget to check for digital coupons and other coupons to maximize your savings. Happy shopping!