In this article, we will discuss a range of topics related to daily life, including watching anime, wearing uniforms, and staying productive. We will explore the advantages and disadvantages of these activities and provide tips for making the most of them.
- As an avid anime fan, I highly recommend checking out Detective Conan.
- Karaoke is a great way to enjoy anime theme songs with friends.
- Be careful not to spend too much time watching anime and neglect your responsibilities.
- Uniforms can be convenient and promote a sense of unity among peers.
- However, they can also be uncomfortable and restrict individuality.
- Consider finding ways to accessorize or personalize your uniform to make it more unique.
- Dedicating time to tasks and setting goals can increase productivity.
- Avoid procrastination and utilize tools such as to-do lists and calendars.
- Remember to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.
Overall, it's important to find a balance between leisure activities and responsibilities in daily life. Whether it's watching anime, wearing uniforms, or staying productive, there are both pros and cons to each. By following these tips and being mindful of your habits, you can make the most of your time and achieve your goals.
How IBM's Watson Is Eliminating Bias in Advertising
Title: Using AI to Tackle Bias in Online Advertising
Online advertising has been plagued by issues of bias and unfair targeting, including racism. However, with the help of AI, it is possible to address these issues and improve communication between brands and consumers.
1. The Prevalence of Bias in Advertising
- Bias has been prevalent throughout the history of advertising.
- The industry has an obligation to address it.
- AI can help identify and address bias in advertising.
2. AI's Role in Tackling Bias
- IBM has launched a research study to take a scientific approach to tackling bias in advertising.
- AI can analyze data to see if results are biased and help address the issue.
- AI has been successfully used in other businesses to root out biases.
3. Predictive Technologies vs. Walled Gardens
- IBM believes that there's a better way than walled gardens.
- Predictive technologies can protect consumer privacy and improve communication between brands and consumers.
- Watson Advertising is applying these tools to the advertising industry to optimize in real-time.
AI can be an effective tool in addressing bias in online advertising. It can help improve communication between brands and consumers and provide more effective media dollars. By using predictive technologies, the advertising industry can move away from walled gardens and towards a more efficient and ethical approach to advertising.
M&M Global Introducing... Watson Ads
IBM's Watson is an artificial intelligence technology that is capable of understanding natural language, reasoning, interpreting, and conversing with humans. It has a vast ability to take in a massive amount of data and shift through it quickly, far more than humans can. Watson has been used in healthcare and other industries to analyze data, provide insights, and assist decision-making. Recently, Watson has been used in advertising to create a conversational interface that can interact with consumers in real-time and provide them with unique experiences.
What is the demonstration of cognitive technology of Watson in an ant format?
- Watson has the ability to understand natural language, reason, interpret, and converse with humans.
- It can analyze massive amounts of data quickly and provide insights.
- Watson has been used in healthcare and other industries to assist decision-making.
- Recently, Watson has been used in advertising to create a conversational interface that can interact with consumers in real-time and provide unique experiences.
How does Watson work in advertising?
- Watson can understand the consumer's intent and have a conversation with them about the brand being advertised.
- It can take in a massive amount of data, including location, weather, and ingredients, to create a personalized experience for the consumer.
- Watson can learn as it goes along, and the data collected can be fed back to the client to help with product line development and targeted advertising.
- Watson is currently working within a curated environment, but it will be available globally soon and can work across any screen.
Why is Watson important for advertising?
- Watson allows for a conversational interface between the brand and the consumer, making advertising more engaging and interactive.
- Watson can create personalized experiences for the consumer in real-time, increasing their satisfaction and loyalty.
- Watson can collect data that can be fed back to the client to help with product line development and targeted advertising.
- Watson is the future of advertising, as it can work across any screen and in any situation, making it a useful and fun service for the consumer.
IBM's Watson is a game-changer in the advertising industry, creating a conversational interface that allows for personalized experiences and real-time engagement with the consumer. With its vast ability to analyze data and learn as it goes along, Watson is the future of advertising, allowing for targeted advertising and product line development. As Watson becomes available globally, it will revolutionize the way brands interact with their consumers, making advertising more engaging, interactive, and personalized.
Personalized Digital Advertisement Board (IBM Watson)
Hello and welcome to a demo of our visual communications platform, Viscom. This service uses Watson's facial recognition and text-to-speech APIs on IBM Bluemix to deliver messages to people. The implementation we're demoing today is a visual ads implementation that recognizes someone, determines their age group and gender, plays a message, and then pops up an ad on the screen.
This demo will examine the service's accuracy on several different people with all different age groups and both genders being represented. The implementation of Viscom in this demo would ideally take place in a storefront. Someone would walk in the store and get captured on camera, and then when they walk through the store, they would be presented with advertisements based upon their age and gender.
However, Viscom is more than just an advertisement platform. All you really need is a camera input and a message that can be tailored to an age group and gender. In fact, advertising is just the tip of the iceberg because our service leverages IBM Watson. It can actually be trained to recognize individuals. For instance, if a retail store had a loyalty program, they would be able to train the service to recognize each person. Then, in that same scenario, the service would be able to show them messages that were based on past buying history and known preferences. Human greeters could be made a thing of the past. For example, someone could make a reservation at a restaurant, and then they would be greeted by name as they arrived. They then could be shown a map to their table or just be told where their table was. At the same time, the system would notify staff so they would be ready to help the individuals as they arrived. The potential implementations of Viscom are numerous, and the practical applications are near infinite.
So, this was a demo of our Viscom service. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at Blue Chasm CO and email us at [email protected] if you want to find out more about visual communications. Thanks for watching!
Saatchi LA and Tool Trained IBM Watson to Write Thousands of Ads for Toyota
Saatchi and Saatchi Los Angeles collaborated with integrated production company, Tool of North America, to create a targeted and AI-driven content project for Toyota RAV4. The campaign used IBM's Watson to identify patterns in activities and pair them to create personalized activities that Toyota RAV4 owners could do. The project was visualized by Steve Map, director at Tool of North America. The AI was trained visually on all the world's activities, which was ranked by Watson in terms of unlikely pairs. The AI was then used to enhance human creativity and come up with new activities that humans had not thought of before.
The second experiment was called Toyota Mirai. The project used AI to create thousands of custom price book videos for individual drivers based on their personal interests. The AI was given a script format to write against, and after one month of training, it came up with a lot of bad lines. However, after four months of training, the AI was smart enough to write thousands of scripts that sounded more human-like. The AI was trained using a combination of natural language processing, natural language understanding, and natural language generation.
The relationship between man and machine is vital in advertising, and AI can be used as a way to elevate creativity. However, it is still in its early stages, and the idea is needed to train the AI. The training process involved good line, bad line to ensure that the AI would understand what sounded good and what didn't. The conversation with Toyota was honest, and there was always a fallback plan in case the research failed. However, the risks paid off, and the campaign was successful.
In conclusion, the collaboration between Saatchi and Saatchi Los Angeles and Tool of North America demonstrated the power of AI in advertising. AI can be used to enhance human creativity and create new activities and scripts that sound human-like. The relationship between man and machine is critical in advertising, and AI is the way forward.
Configure ADS with Watson ML
In this article, we will discuss how to create a decision project using IBM Watson Machine Learning service. We will go through the process of creating a new provider, getting an API key, and retrieving the drugp3 algorithm.
Steps to create a decision project:
1. Create a new decision project in IBM Watson Machine Learning service.
2. Add a predictive model and connect to Watson ML, but it will show no providers configured error.
3. Create a new provider by going into machine learning providers and configure it by adding attributes like API key, space ID, and URL.
4. Get an API key by going to IBM Cloud account and creating a new API key.
5. Get space ID by going to IBM Cloud pack for data and find the deployment space.
6. Get URL for Watson service by referring to the documentation and finding the appropriate URL.
7. Save the settings in IBM Watson Machine Learning service.
8. Now, we can create a predictive model and connect to Watson ML deployment space to retrieve the drugp3 algorithm.
Creating a decision project using IBM Watson Machine Learning service is easy if we follow the steps carefully. With the right provider settings, we can retrieve the desired algorithm and use it in our project.
How IBM Watson is tackling emerging ad opportunities
- Felix Zhang, Head of Programmatic and Emerging Revenues for IBM Watson Advertising
- IBM Watson Advertising: data technology and media company for advertisers, agencies, and clients
- Job entails driving revenue through programmatic channels and building a direct team for emerging accounts
- Identifiers going away, open exchange shrinking
- Need for sellers with experience in helping clients reconnect with audiences
- Opportunity for diversifying revenue beyond banners with audio, affiliates, recommendations
- Loss of identifiers in 2023 opens up opportunities for selling weather data
- IBM provides AI technology for advertising
- Accelerator product uses machine learning to determine optimal creative for driving KPIs
- Conversations product uses natural language processing and sentiment analysis for chatbot interactions with audience
IBM Advertising Pledge:
- Initiative to eliminate biases against minority populations
- Altruism necessary in all endeavors
- Partnerships with companies like Magnetite yield more revenue than spreading everything around
- IBM Watson Advertising offers data technology and media services for advertisers, agencies, and clients
- Felix Zhang drives revenue through programmatic channels and builds direct team for emerging accounts
- Loss of identifiers in 2023 presents opportunities for diversifying revenue with audio, affiliates, recommendations
- IBM's AI technology allows for creative execution and chatbot interactions with audience
- IBM Advertising Pledge promotes fairness and partnerships with strategic companies like Magnetite yield more revenue.