weekly food ads 99301
Pasco City Council Workshop and Regular Meeting October 5, 2020
The Pasco City Council held a workshop and regular meeting on October 5, 2020. The meeting was held remotely and could be accessed through GoToWebinar. The meeting was also televised on Pasco TV channel 191, streamed on the city's website, Facebook page, and YouTube channel.
- Council meetings are held remotely until OPMA restrictions are lifted.
- Public can submit comments and questions through feedback form on the city's website.
- Reminder to wear masks and practice social distancing.
- Roll call was conducted.
- Pledge of allegiance was recited.
- Workshop on 2021 Ad Valorem tax levy and general fund revenue review was conducted.
The Pasco City Council discussed the 2021 Ad Valorem tax levy and general fund revenue review during the workshop. The finance director presented a PowerPoint on the topic. The council goals and department requests were taken into consideration during the budget process.
- The budget process started early in February and March.
- Council goals were finalized in September.
- Property tax levy cannot increase by more than one percent in Washington State.
- City of Pasco's assessed valuation has increased by almost 6.69 times since 2000.
- Bank capacity was discussed in 2018.
The Pasco City Council workshop and regular meeting on October 5, 2020 covered important topics such as the 2021 Ad Valorem tax levy and general fund revenue review. The council reminded the public to wear masks and practice social distancing. The meeting was accessible remotely and through various media channels.
Chatty 💜A5 Plan With me 💜 COMPACT VERTICAL 💜 FRANKENPLANNER 💜 Erin Condren 💜 Yureli Plans
Hi friends! Welcome back, or welcome if you're new. My name is Cirelli, and I have to admit that I'm a bit of a poser. I haven't been using my planner for two weeks, and as you can see, I'm debating whether or not to go back and decorate it just so it looks cute. But let's go ahead and get into this month and this week so that I can use my planner.
Plans for the Future:
I want to redo my franken planner to add a new layout with horizontal pages so that I can write down everything that I've been eating. I've been getting chunky since the lockdowns two years ago, and it's just not getting any better. I think that if I write everything down, it might help me put the cheetos down because I don't want to write it down that I had hot cheetos again.
Decorating the Planner:
I'm going to save these date covers for next week because they're super cute and festive-looking, and it's my son's birthday week. So, let's use something different today. I just opened up my Simply Gilded box from August, so let's use this since it's easily accessible.
If you didn't know, I ordered myself a Hobonichi Weeks, and I'm super excited for that. I really like smaller planners, and that's how I got into planning as an adult.
One of my newest obsessions is watching videos of people doing grocery hauls and meal planning. Recently, I found out that there are ladies in Mexico that make videos like this, and they really motivate me to get up and clean and actually cook from scratch.
I'm excited to start using my planner again and to see if writing everything down will help me make healthier choices. Thanks for joining me today, and I hope you have a great week!
Cook Like a Chef-Perfect Hollandaise Sauce
In this article, we will learn how to make Eggs Benedict with Chef Steven Adams from Redline and Pascoe. He will guide us through the process of making hollandaise sauce and poaching eggs.
Making Hollandaise Sauce:
- The classical way of making hollandaise sauce is over a double boiler on the stove.
- To make it at home, we need to heat the butter to 140-160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a blender, add four ounces of egg yolk, an ounce of lemon juice, white wine, garlic, and shallots.
- Once the butter is heated, add it to the blender and blend until the mixture is emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Making Eggs Benedict:
- Poach eggs in simmering water with a bit of vinegar.
- Toast English muffins and place Canadian bacon on top.
- Place the poached egg on top of the Canadian bacon and spoon hollandaise sauce over it.
Making Eggs Benedict may seem simple, but it requires technique and attention to detail. With Chef Steven Adams' tips, we can make restaurant-quality Eggs Benedict at home.
2007 Taste of America Highlights
Taste of America 2007 is coming to Taiwan, bringing juicy fresh American high-quality meats, seafood, vegetables, fruit, and natural soap to 21 local restaurants. It's a feast of strength from the Western USA.
Idaho's Role in Diversifying the Economy:
Idaho has been known for its famous potatoes, but in recent years, new technologies have played a role in diversifying Idaho's economy and building up its relationship with Taiwan. Agriculture historically has been a very strong industry in Idaho, along with forestry and mining. Governor Butch Otter notes that Idaho's unique environment of rolling hills drenched with mountain spring water and warm sunshine produces some of the best fruits and vegetables, wines, and livestock products. Visitors to Taiwan can enjoy some of Idaho's finest apples, cherries, white peaches, onions, tortillas, Kobe beef, and coral butta natural pork during the Taste of America food promotion at local restaurants.
Snake River Farms' All-Natural Pork:
Tyler from Snake River Farms explains that they raise Berkshire breed hogs, which are originally from England. The hogs are very well marbled with lots of flavor, and they offer a different type of eating experience. In Japan, they are called kurobuta, which means black hogs. Snake River Farms raises these hogs in the States and ships them around the world.
Governor Brian Schweitzer highlights that Montana grows the highest quality wheat in the world and is the number one producer of certified organic wheat in America. Montana is also the top producer of organic grains, lentils, and natural foods like pork and beef, and even sweet cherries.
Taste of America 2007:
Get ready for a taste of America 2007 straight from the Western USA. Visit the website for more information on the event and the specially designed menu by super chef Rodney Jessic. The Taste of America tour hits Taiwan from October 22 to November 3 at Thai Jo and from October 27 to November 11 at Tab AAA.
Taste of America 2007 offers Taiwanese locals and visitors a chance to enjoy American food like never before. With high-quality meats, seafood, vegetables, fruit, and natural soap, visitors can taste the unique flavors from the Western USA. Idaho and Montana are two states that contribute significantly to this event, with their high-quality products and diverse economy.
How Can I Deliver and Disciple Well? @Vlad Savchuk
Jesus' ministry was focused on ministering to the masses through miracle signs and wonders, but he also made disciples in small groups. The church should rely more on signs and wonders and miracles to reach the masses.
1. The masses were attracted to Jesus because he healed every disease and sickness among the people. The church should rely more on signs and wonders and miracles to reach the masses.
2. The Bible says that Jesus was moved with compassion for the multitudes because they were weary and scattered, like sheep without pastors. The church needs leaders who will go and heal the sick, cast out demons, cleanse lepers, and raise the dead, not just organize Sunday morning services.
3. Jesus not only reached the multitudes, but he also made disciples, and the church should focus on multiplying itself in other people for the future. The church needs to have both the supernatural and a strategic focus on discipleship.
4. The devil will fight every church so that it does not have the supernatural. If the church has the supernatural but does not make disciples, it will not multiply, and the devil will steal its future.
The church needs to rely on signs and wonders and miracles to reach the masses and make disciples for the future. The devil will fight against the church, but if it has both the supernatural and a strategic focus on discipleship, it will become a force to be reckoned with and shift and change things in society and the community.
Cop Shoots UNARMED 17-Year-Old While Eating A Burger
In this article, we will discuss a shooting that has been controversial online, where a 17-year-old was shot by a police officer in a McDonald's parking lot in San Antonio, Texas. We will analyze the situation and provide our insights.
- A police officer responds to a disturbance call at a McDonald's parking lot.
- He spots a car that ran from him the night before for improper registration.
- The officer opens the car door and tells the 17-year-old to get out.
- The teen looks spooked and backs up, but the officer fires 10 shots at the car, causing it to drive away.
- The officer's actions were entirely against policy and training.
- The totality of the circumstances did not justify the use of deadly force.
- The officer had other options, such as calling for backup and running the tag.
What People are Saying:
- The shooting has over 4 million views and has sparked outrage online.
- Some people argue that the teen could have caused harm with the hamburger, but this is not a valid reason to use deadly force.
- Others believe that the officer should be arrested for his actions.
The shooting of the 17-year-old in the McDonald's parking lot was a tragic and unnecessary incident. The officer's actions were not justified, and he should be held accountable for his actions. It is essential for police officers to receive proper training and adhere to policies and procedures to prevent incidents like this from happening again in the future.
PASCO WA-9899 Ondoscopio completo
This video demonstrates the assembly and use of the Pasco V-A 98/99 wave apparatus. The apparatus includes a tank with a free surface of approximately 35 x 35 centimeters, a wave generator, a light source, a box with various accessories, a power supply, its cable, a metal bar for mounting the light, three legs for mounting the tank, a ruler, a graduated container, and a projection screen.
- Fix the three legs with the balance screws.
- Be careful of the plastic supports and Velcro strips for mounting the screen.
- Use the two legs towards the observer, or use the screen to create figures between the support legs of the tank.
- Fix the light support plates near the leg at the center of one side of the tank.
- Fix the light source to its support rod.
- Note the block for fixing the generator to the support rod.
- Two actuators and an on/off switch are present.
- The frequency control ranges from 1 to 50 hertz with a resolution of one-tenth of hertz.
- The amplitude control varies the movement of the actuators.
- The light control has an on/off switch and can be set to steady or strobe.
- The phase control allows the actuators to be in phase or out of phase.
- Pour approximately 800 cc of water into the tank.
- Adjust the depth of the water and level the tank.
- Use a drop of the supplied surfactant to reduce the surface tension of the water.
- Set the height of the wave generator and immerse the actuator to the desired depth.
- Adjust the depth using the two red knobs.
- Experiment with different frequencies and amplitudes.
- Use two long barriers to create a slit for diffraction.
- Use one long barrier at an angle to the tank to demonstrate reflection.
- Use single pulses and chronometry to measure wave speed.
- Use a webcam to measure wave speed more accurately.
The Pasco V-A 98/99 wave apparatus is a simple and effective tool for demonstrating various wave phenomena. Its assembly is straightforward, and its controls are easy to use. The experiments that can be performed are diverse and engaging, making it an excellent addition to any physics lab.