weirs furniture ads
The article is a transcription of a video where a family is exploring weird Amazon items. The introduction starts with the family locking a Ben & Jerry's ice cream container with a code. They also talk about the arrival of an Amazon package. The article includes various interjections, idioms, and colloquialisms, making it sound conversational.
The family discusses various items such as a taco dinosaur that holds two tacos and a Ben & Jerry's lock. They also talk about an item that helps keep the ice cream fresh and a nachosaurus that they use with mustard instead of avocado.
The article ends with the family saying they will continue exploring the other items in another video. The transcription includes some mistakes, such as missing words and repetitions, but it adds to the conversational tone. Overall, the article gives a glimpse into a fun and quirky family's life.
Chris Weir: Live in Cincinnati (2022) | Full Comedy Special
The article is a transcript of a stand-up comedy routine performed by Chris Weir. He talks about his experiences with Great Clips, his observations on the culture of energy drinks, and the struggles of having a fine arts degree. He also shares a practical joke played by his wife.
Observations on Great Clips:
- Chris Weir stopped going to bargain hair-cutting places, especially Great Clips, because they are terrible.
- He has never left Great Clips feeling like he got his money's worth.
- The hair-cutting ladies at Great Clips have a laid-back approach to their job, similar to Waffle House servers.
- Chris Weir theorizes that the ladies at Great Clips are the same ladies who serve at Waffle Houses.
- During one haircut, a lady accidentally pressed her boob against Chris Weir's ear, and he could hear hash browns burning.
Observations on energy drinks:
- Chris Weir observes that people's drink preferences can say a lot about their personality.
- He thinks that Monster Energy drink is the worst, and only sketchy people drink it.
- He jokes that if a doctor were drinking Monster, he would probably leave the appointment and not pay the copay.
Struggles of having a fine arts degree:
- Chris Weir graduated from college with a fine arts degree, which he thinks is kind of a wash.
- He jokes that they should charge half for fine arts degrees or at least apologize when they give you your diploma.
- He thinks that companies would not take fine arts degrees seriously, and he makes fun of people who think that having a degree guarantees employment.
Practical joke played by his wife:
- Chris Weir's wife played a practical joke on him by hiding a wad of her hair in his wallet.
- He found it horrifying and wondered how his wife knew he would find it at home and not in public.
- He jokes that pulling out a wad of human hair in public would be embarrassing and prevent him from ordering a drink.
Chris Weir's stand-up comedy routine covers different topics, including his experiences with haircuts, his observations on energy drinks, and the struggles of having a fine arts degree. He also shares a personal story about a practical joke played by his wife. His humor is relatable, and he uses colloquialisms and interjections to engage his audience.
Daniel Sizer Interview
Music has been a big part of my life and career. I started out as a delivery man and worked my way up to become the store director at Sapling Music. We are a family here, and it's the people and atmosphere that make this store special.
My Career Path:
- Started as a delivery man
- Moved to the store display department
- Ran the display department for 10 years with Peter McElroy
- Moved back to the warehouse for a couple of years
- Moved to Southlake to help Tom Norman
- Became the store director at Sapling Music five years ago
The Sapling Music Family:
- We are like brothers and sisters
- The people and atmosphere make this store what it is
- Warm, friendly, and helpful
Things I Can't Live Without:
- My faith
- My family
If I Could Be a Cartoon Character:
- Mighty Mouse
- Little character with a big heart and a goal to help people
Person I'd Like to Meet:
- My father's father
- Heard a lot of nice things about him
Top 10 Products for Dropshipping 2020:
- No information provided
Music has brought me a long way, and I am grateful for the opportunities and experiences it has given me. At Sapling Music, we strive to create a family-like atmosphere that makes our customers feel welcome and appreciated. As for me, my faith, family, and love for helping others will always be a big part of my life.
Jessica Simpson Video Sparks Concern From Fans
Jessica Simpson, the open book author and mother of three, recently shared a video revealing her youngest daughter Birdie's bedroom on Pottery Barn Kids. While many fans admired the room's design, some expressed concern for Jessica's well-being, sparking a debate online.
- Jessica shares a video of Birdie's bedroom on Pottery Barn Kids, showcasing the geometric prints and color scheme that reflects Birdie's personality.
- Fans express concern for Jessica's well-being in the comments section, with some asking if she's okay and others expressing worry.
- Some fans show support for Jessica and defend her against negative comments, urging others to be kind.
- Jessica has not yet responded to the fan reactions.
- Jessica has three children, including Birdie, and shares glimpses of her family life on social media.
- Jessica talks about her traumatic last pregnancy and how it led to the birth of her little songbird Birdie.
- Jessica shares that she would embrace her children's dreams at any age, just as her parents did with her.
Jessica Simpson's video reveal of her daughter Birdie's bedroom sparked concern among some fans, but others showed support for the open book author and defended her against negative comments. Jessica shares glimpses of her family life on social media, including her bond with Birdie and her parenting philosophy of embracing her children's dreams at any age.
Fantastic Range of Items in Antique General Sale!
Our June granary sale is coming up on the 5th and 6th of June, and we're excited to showcase some of the interesting and unique items up for auction. In this article, we'll take a quick walk around and highlight some of the standout pieces that you might want to check out.
Items of Interest:
- Over a thousand lots of small items, including collectibles, metal ware, and ceramics
- Old scientific instruments, including a beautiful Victorian brass microscope
- Fascinating group lots of items, including a corkscrew and Victorian scissors with a hard stone tip
- Interesting Native American totem pole
- Ornate French gilt clock set from the early 1900s
- Retro kitchen items, including a large coffee grinder
- Beautiful Victorian walking stick with a sword inside
- Militaria collections, including early photographs and postcards from the RAF apprenticeship program
- Small items in cabinets, including Chinese bronze incense burners and jewelry
- Cut glass and paperweights, as well as a knife box with an original interior
- Original advertising poster for Eat more fruit and keep fit
- Five to six hundred lots of furniture, ranging from retro to Victorian pieces
- Rustic painted French cupboard and small-sized 19th century Chester drawers
- Smart modern tables and occasional tables with heavy bases
- Stylish Art Nouveau writing desk with compartments and a large bookcase
- Viewing on Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday before the sale
- Sale starts at 9:00 am on Wednesday and Thursday
- Live internet bidding available on The Sale Room and Easy Live Auction
If you're interested in unique and fascinating items, our June granary sale is the place to be. From small collectibles to ornate furniture, there's something for everyone. Come check out the viewing or bid online for a chance to own a one-of-a-kind piece.
2018 How Google Adwords works for B2b Busines to Business leads
Google AdWords is an effective tool for acquiring B2B leads. In this article, we will explore how Google AdWords works for B2B leads and how businesses can set it up quickly and easily.
How Google AdWords Works for B2B Leads:
- Google AdWords works for all businesses, whether B2B or B2C.
- Businesses use the online space to build interest and acquire leads.
- Google AdWords is the best platform for bringing in B2B leads, as LinkedIn is too expensive.
- Mary, a secretary, is an example of a B2B lead who uses Google to find solutions to her problems.
- Mary types in a location and a solution, such as office supply companies Dublin.
- She gathers details from the company she wants to work with the most and either submits an inquiry or calls directly.
- Remarketing and lead magnets are important tools for businesses to use to ensure that leads don't forget about them and to gather contact details.
Setting Up Google AdWords for B2B Leads:
- Businesses must create an AdWords account and tell Google their service.
- A separate campaign should be created for each service provided.
- The location where ads should be shown must be specified, such as Dublin.
- Businesses can be more precise by using radius and other factors.
- Finally, businesses must select the relevant keywords for their service, such as office furniture.
Google AdWords is an effective tool for acquiring B2B leads, and businesses can set it up quickly and easily by following the steps outlined in this article. By understanding how Google AdWords works for B2B leads, businesses can optimize their campaigns and increase their chances of acquiring high-quality leads.
Most Expensive Houses!
In this video, we see houses of various prices, from a hundred thousand to 500 million dollars. The houses are incredible, and we get to react to each one of them. Some of the houses have unique features, such as a windmill, a zipline, or a show wheel to display cars. Others have fantastic views, like the 32 million dollar house in Hollywood, where you can see everyone below you. One house even has a bridge over the pool and its own tennis court.
The most expensive house we see is the 500 million dollar mansion, which we have to watch the video to see. The houses are insane, and it makes us wonder how some people can afford them. However, we can appreciate the architecture and unique features of each house.
Despite the incredible houses we see, there are some turn-offs, such as sleeping on the first floor with glass windows or not having enough friends to fill a massive pool. But, in the end, we can all dream of owning a mansion one day and having a lazy river, a movie theater, and a basketball court in our backyard.