What To Do When You Feel Like Giving Up
Feeling like giving up can happen to anyone, at any time, and for a variety of reasons. It can be because of a setback, a disappointment, or simply feeling overwhelmed. However, giving up should not be an option. In this article, we will explore ways to overcome this feeling and push through to achieve our goals.
Tips for Overcoming the Feeling of Giving Up:
1. Revisit Your Why: When you feel like giving up, it is essential to remember why you started in the first place. Reflect on your goals and the reasons behind them. This can reignite your passion and give you the motivation to keep going.
2. Break it Down: Sometimes, our goals can feel overwhelming, and this can lead to the feeling of giving up. Break your goals down into smaller, achievable steps. This will make them more manageable and less daunting.
3. Celebrate Small Wins: Celebrating small wins along the way can give you a sense of accomplishment and keep you motivated. It can also help you see the progress you have made towards your goals.
4. Find Support: Surrounding yourself with people who believe in you and your goals can be incredibly beneficial. They can offer encouragement, advice, and a different perspective when you need it.
5. Focus on the Process: Instead of solely focusing on the end result, focus on the process of getting there. Enjoy the journey, learn from your mistakes, and be proud of your efforts.
Feeling like giving up is a common experience, but it does not have to be the end of the road. By revisiting your why, breaking down your goals, celebrating small wins, finding support, and focusing on the process, you can overcome this feeling and continue to work towards achieving your goals. Remember, giving up should never be an option.
In this episode of Drop Ship Weekly, Anton shares a message specifically for members of Drop Ship Lifestyle who might feel like giving up or have given up in the past. He discusses the common reasons people give up and offers advice on how to move forward.
Reasons People Give Up:
- Too much competition
- Cannot get approved with good suppliers
- No sales after trying for a month
- Cannot get traffic
Why Giving Up Is Not the Answer:
Assuming you did the work properly in the beginning, giving up is usually not the right decision. If you followed the Drop Ship Blueprint and built a strong foundation for your business, you should work with what you have and make it work. Even with a small sample size of data, you can start optimizing and making changes to improve conversions and get
- Drop Ship Lifestyle 2018 Retreat in Bali, Indonesia
- What To Do If Every Drop Ship Supplier Rejects You
- Soulja Boy Is Why People HATE Drop Shipping
- Top 18 Marketing Books for Entrepreneurs in 2019
- How To Get What You Want 🏆💰✈️👪
- [Niche Selection] Top 10 Drop Shipping Niches For 2019 🔽
- [Niche Selection] 4 Methods to Find Niches
- How To Write Product Descriptions That Sell 💻🛒💰
- Top Shopify Landing Page Builders for 2019
- Pinterest Vs Instagram For Dropshipping Stores