wordscapes no ads cost
Hey everyone, Shadows Like here! Welcome back. It's been a while since I've put out a video. I hope you've all been staying safe in the meantime. Anyways, let's get straight to it. Word Escapes, the game of words and escapes. Don't forget about the escapes! It's crazy to think that over 10 million people play this game. We've all seen those three rewards boxes over and over, always appearing randomly. But what if you can get better rewards based on the color of the box or the location of the box? Or maybe you're just curious about what your chance is already at. A rocket? That's exactly what this video investigates. Time to put on the detective hat and get to work. Do you like my pictures? And now let's take a look at the figures.
- Once you've got that, it's pretty impressive, right? Anyways, how are we supposed to tackle this problem? I set up the study to include 150 data points, 50 of each color - red, green, and yellow. There are also 50 data points for each location - left, middle, and right. I could only get one data point each day since you're only allowed one reward block each day. I randomly picked one box until near the end of the study, where I needed to make sure that I picked the proper boxes based on what types of data points I still needed. For example, maybe I had 50 red and green boxes, but only 48 yellow. This would force me to pick yellow boxes. I've summarized all of the rewards with all colors and locations into a pie graph, with each data point representing 2/3 of a percentage point. The raw data will be shown at the end of the video as well.
- From this graph, you can see that 2/3 of the rewards are coins, while the remaining 1/3 are items. The next three slides further breakdown the frequencies of each reward type based on the color of the box that was chosen. So, to summarize, red boxes gave the best chance of getting an item. Also interesting to see was that the yellow boxes had no spelling bees, despite being part yellow. Most spelling bees were, in fact, in the green boxes. The next three slides further breakdown the frequencies of each word type based on the location of the box that was chosen.
- So, to summarize, middle boxes had the highest average coin value and statistically gave the most items, making them a pretty good pick. Most of the spelling bees also came from the middle box, with none coming from the boxes on the right. However, if you're looking for a hint, the right box may be the best way to go. I've included my raw data just so you can see everything at once. Please feel free to run statistical tests or something of the sort to see if any of the variances are significant. It's been far too long since I've taken a stats class, so I really have no shot at that. If anyone else has any data that they've been collecting that they want me to add, please let me know. If there's interest, I'll definitely make a new video with the updated data. You just need to send me the color of the box, location, and what was inside. In the meantime, please subscribe to my channel and check out the rest of my content. Thanks for watching and have a great rest of your day!
Mobile Game Monetization Strategies with PeopleFun, creator of Wordscapes
Welcome to Ask the Developer Live, featuring guests Adil Canal from AppLovin and John Bucksott, co-founder and CEO of People Fun. In this article, we will be discussing the topic of in-app bidding and its impact on app monetization.
Benefits of In-App Bidding:
- In-app bidding has become the dominant way to monetize apps, driving the growth of popular mobile games worldwide.
- AppLovin's MAX has emerged as the preferred solution for game developers.
- In the past, there were predictions that gaming would eventually adopt in-app bidding, and now it has become a reality.
- Adil Canal, who joined AppLovin through the acquisition of MAX in 2018, has been instrumental in driving the business forward for demand partners, bidding partners, game studios, and publisher partners.
- John Bucksott, CEO of People Fun, brings over 20 years of experience in the gaming industry and has successfully optimized ad revenue for their popular games, including Wordscapes.
Discussion on Mediation Platforms:
- People Fun has tested several mediation platforms, including Azap, Fuse Box, Flurry, MoPub, and Fiber.
- Each platform had its pros and cons, with MoPub offering more control but being more complicated to set up.
Best Practices for Waterfall Setup:
- A sophisticated waterfall with multiple line items is crucial for maximizing revenue.
- Legacy platforms made it challenging to measure the impact of changes on top-line revenue.
Transition to MAX:
- People Fun experienced a significant boost in impressions and revenue after transitioning to MAX.
- The deep setup in MAX allowed for more line items and improved revenue optimization.
Factors Driving the Lift:
- The increase in impressions and the introduction of in-app bidders were the primary factors driving the lift in revenue.
- The adoption of in-app bidders made revenue optimization easier for People Fun.
Diversification of Networks:
- People Fun's waterfall within MAX has become more diversified, with the majority of revenue coming from bidders.
- Facebook and AppLovin are significant bidders in the system, but there is a constant evolution with new networks coming online.
Testing New Networks:
- People Fun continues to test new networks to maximize revenue and keep their monetization strategy agile.
- The ease of adding bidders without managing complex waterfalls has been a win for People Fun.
In-app bidding has revolutionized app monetization, with MAX emerging as the preferred solution for game developers. People Fun's experience with MAX has led to increased revenue through optimized waterfalls and the adoption of in-app bidders. The continuous testing of new networks ensures a diversified revenue stream and flexibility in their monetization strategy.
IShowSpeed Rages While Playing Piano Tiles (FULL VIDEO)
This article discusses a game and the narrator's experience playing it. The narrator shares their thoughts, frustrations, and excitement throughout the gameplay. The use of contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms adds a conversational and informal tone to the narrative. The article includes an introduction, bullet points, and a conclusion.
- The narrator expresses their surprise and confusion about the game.
- They question why they are experiencing difficulties in an easy game.
- The narrator addresses their frustration and uses colorful language to emphasize their emotions.
- They comment on the excitement and enjoyment they feel during certain parts of the game.
- The narrator discusses the different elements and characters in the game.
- They express their desire to purchase the game and stop receiving advertisements.
- The narrator suggests improvements for the game and shares their thoughts on certain features.
- They mention their intention to continue playing and taking advantage of the game's opportunities.
- The narrator concludes by expressing their determination to buy the game and their overall excitement about it.
How To Use Android Apps On PC or Laptop!
Right, so hello again everybody and welcome back! A question I get asked a lot is how to use Android apps or APKs on your PC or laptop. So today, I'm gonna be showing you an Android emulator which allows you to use Android apps on your PC. And I know a lot of you will already own Firesticks, Android TV boxes, and things like that. But if you do have a spare laptop lying around or a PC that you'd like to stream on as well, this video could be very useful for you to watch. So that being said, don't forget to hit that subscribe button and let's crack up!
- Using an Android emulator to run Android apps on your PC or laptop is a popular solution.
- Windows 10 does not support running Android apps natively, so an emulator is necessary.
- Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to use Android apps on your PC.
- This article will guide you through the process of installing and using Bluestacks to run Android apps on your PC.
How to Install Bluestacks:
1. Open your browser and visit bluestacks.com.
2. Download Bluestacks from the website.
3. Open the installer and follow the prompts to install Bluestacks on your PC.
4. Optional: Sign in to Google Play to access the Google Play Store within Bluestacks.
1. After opening Bluestacks, you will see the Game Center screen.
2. Click on My Games in the top left corner to access your installed apps.
3. To download apps from the Google Play Store, click on the Google Play Store icon and browse or search for apps.
4. To install third-party apps, open your browser and visit the website where you want to download the app from.
5. Download the app file and save it to your PC.
6. Open Bluestacks and find the downloaded file.
7. Drag and drop the app file into Bluestacks to install it.
8. The installed app will appear in the Bluestacks interface, and you can use it just like on an Android device.
- Adjust the resolution and DPI settings to optimize performance on your PC.
- Change the number of CPU cores and RAM dedicated to Bluestacks to improve performance on lower-spec systems.
- Bluestacks is a useful Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your PC.
- It can be used to access both the Google Play Store and third-party app stores.
- Customize the settings to optimize performance on your PC.
- Give Bluestacks a try and see if it's a useful tool for you. Enjoy streaming and gaming on your PC!
Block Ads From All Games - Android & IOS
Hello everyone! Jimmy is promo here, back again with another awesome video. If at any point in time of this video, you guys like what you see, make sure you guys hit that like button. Also, don't forget to hit that subscribe button and the Bell for notifications. Today's video is going to show you guys a fast and easy way to remove ads from any of the games you play on your Samsung Galaxy device. In this video, I won't show you how to simply purchase the application or download different applications and change the apks or get different patches to remove ads. It's going to be something extremely simple and easy that might not be at the top of your head.
- This video will show you a fast and easy way to remove ads from games on your Samsung Galaxy device.
1. Close the game and turn off mobile data and Wi-Fi.
- This will prevent intrusive ads from popping up during gameplay.
- Note: This may cause issues if the game requires a network connection.
2. Play the game and purposely lose a few times to show that ads won't pop up.
- This trick allows you to play the game without ads, keeping you hooked and interested.
3. Download the game called Dunk Hit if you're interested.
- This game can be played without a network connection, allowing you to play ad-free.
- By following these simple steps, you can enjoy ad-free gameplay on your Samsung Galaxy device. Remember to turn on mobile data or Wi-Fi when you want to reconnect to the network.
Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel. Share this video with your friends and family. See you next time!
How to Block All In-App Advertisements on Your iPhone!
Hey guys, today I'm going to show you two quick ways to remove or block in-app advertisements on your iOS device. This works on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, so you can get rid of all those annoying ads. Let me show you what I mean.
First, let's talk about the score app. I'm sure a lot of you use this app, and you know how annoying it is to have that advertisement video at the top. And it's not just the score app, many different games have banner ads at the bottom of the screen or those annoying pop-up ads that make you wait before you can continue playing.
Now, the first way to block these ads is to turn off your data connection and Wi-Fi. Simply go into your recent apps and cancel out those two apps. When you open them back up without an internet connection, there will be no ads. It's a simple method, but not ideal if you need the internet for certain apps.
That's where the second method comes in. You can remove ads even with your internet connection turned on by installing a VPN or virtual private network. Head over to the App Store and search for an app called Luna Luanda. Download and open it up. Connect the VPN by clicking the power button in the middle. You'll have to allow a pop-up notification, but once you're connected, you're good to go. Exit out of the app and you'll see that the ads are gone.
With this method, you can still use your Wi-Fi network and have no ads. Open up any app, like the score app, and you'll notice that the video ad at the top is now gone. You can enjoy these apps without those annoying ads blocking your screen. It also makes the apps load faster and saves you data.
So there you have it, two quick and easy ways to remove or block in-app advertisements on your iOS device. Give it a try and let me know if you found this helpful. Don't forget to like and subscribe. Peace out!
IShowSpeed Plays Hungry Shark (FULL VIDEO)
Damn, bro, I really want to play this game so bad. Holy bro, why did I actually click the head? Hang on, we might as well play some music, yo. Like, do I not get beat, bro? Come here, music, yo. What are humans at, bro? Applause, music, come here, come here, bring that ass here. Um, yo Chad, how can I get a bigger shark than this, bro? I want to get a bigger shirt. I'm not gonna lie, y'all, this one's dumb small, bro. How do you get bigger sharks, bro? Let me go to the option, go to the shop, right baby? What a... where the is shot? Quit, oh here we go. What's the biggest shark? Got a level, huh? Chad, I ain't gonna lie, y'all, you can't just buy it. You can't buy it, you can't buy it, you can't, okay, okay, relax, relax, relax, relax, relax, okay, I'm gonna do some amigo, yeah, I'm gonna do some amigo. Yo, what? I'm gonna do snowmaker, relax, relax, relax, relax, I might cop this shark right here, though. Mother, cut this straight, let me cop this truck real quick, let me cut this short, let me cop this short. Should we cop the shark, y'all? The shark can equip three pets and eight eggs. Points, should we copy, y'all? Let me know, should we count this shark right here, the megalodon? Yes, hell yeah, hell yeah, oh damn, all right, all right, this looks crazy. Oh, big mommy, okay, like, we get it, bro, goddamn. Nah, I got a lot to download, look fire, ain't gonna lie, I don't write letters like Loki do, look fire, bro. How far do it go? Damn, by the way, Chester, look, you tell me I got all these shorts, I got all these trucks right here. All right, do I gotta unlock them? Oh, I can't get it now. Yo, I'm about to get the best one, so Chad, this is the best one right here. Yes, hell yeah. What the? All right, all right, this look like crazy, oh, big mama. Okay, like, we get it, bro, goddamn. Nah, I got a lot to download, look fire, ain't gonna lie, I don't write letters like Loki do, look fire, bro. How far do it go? Damn. By the way, Chester, look, you tell me I got all these shorts, I got all these trucks right here. All right, do I gotta unlock them? Oh, I can't get it now. Yo, I'm about to get the best one. So Chad, this is the best one right here? Yes, hell yeah. Oh, damn, all right, all right, this look like crazy. Oh, big mama. Okay, like, we get it, bro, goddamn. Nah, I got a lot to download, look fire, ain't gonna lie, I don't write letters like Loki do, look fire, bro. How far do it go? Damn. By the way, Chester, look, you tell me I got all these shorts, I got all these trucks right here. All right, do I gotta unlock them? Oh, I can't get it now. Yo, I'm about to get the best one. Music, so Chad, this is the best one, right here? Music, music, music. Chat, you can't buy it, you can't buy it, that's tough, that's tough, that's enough, that's tough. Deal, you can't buy it, bro, and that's so freaking tough, let's go. Damn, I wish I could buy this, bro. Why did you really? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, bro. Why the is this shark so big, bro? Like, bro, why the is this shark so god, my god? Music, you can go further. Come here, come here, come here, come here, go up. Yo, what the? Come here, damn, this is like, my god, just demolishing everybody. Music, music, you can go, no, that's the farthest you can go, bro. Music, you know what I said, yeah, that's the farthest you can go. Damn, that's so tough, damn, hell's critical, what the, no, don't die, no, don't die, oh god, don't die, bro, don't die, bro, oh god, don't die, bro, come on, bro, kill him. Yo, yo, eat this, bro, eat the octopus. Music, this like real live, like, this scared to eat, like, bro, this little, look at this fat ass, god can eat all these fishes, right? He can eat bombs and look, look, he can eat bombs and yo, what the, hey, chill, chill, bro, this can't eat bombs and music. But soon as you see this, you get all, yeah, yeah, you a bro, oh god, you a hoe, dog, but it's not too big, check it, it's not too big, bro, he's literally in bombs and bro, music, you can't tell me you two, you can't tell me, he's too big, yo, I want to get this one short, bro, music, where's the plasma beam? You can go deeper, oh yeah, you're right, right, you're right, let me go deeper, let me go deeper, yo, we got a hundred dollar dono, and we got goddamn Joe Finesse TV, you're making me feel a lot better, I've been going on, bought a new camera, and my parents asked so many questions, my birthday today, that did put a lot, would mean a lot if you want to speak, and get ready, my insta, much love, Joe Finesse TV, yo, check everybody raid my boy Joe Finesse TV, Instagram, man, my boy just came out with a hundred dollar donation, I had a goddamn nowhere, bro, everybody, yo, bro, happy birthday to you, bro, Joe Finesse TV, hey man, go to my man's comments right here, bro, my boy, hold it for this, my boy just turned 23, bro, happy birthday, man, seriously, dawg, and Jade appreciate that big hunt, happy birthday, my boy, my boy just turned 23, yo, where'd he float like, come on now, bro, don't just kill everybody, kill everybody, oh yep, music, damn, what is that? I'm not gonna go super deep, okay, let's go to the deepest part of the ocean, y'all, music, bro, that's the farthest you can go, are you serious though? Music, good boy, music, oh yeah, oh, oh, what the hell, music, music, what the hell, y'all, deal, are we flying, yo, like, Dennis is, applause, it is, it was black hole with a black hole, who's the red car, what a black hole, where the black hole, where's that, press it, what's this, what's this, oh, what the hell, what the hell, y'all, yo, are we floating, yo, like, Dennis is, applause, it is, it was black hole with a black hole, who's the red car, what a black hole, where the black hole, where's that, press it, what's this, what's this, oh, what the hell, what the hell, y'all, yo, are we floating, yo, like, Dennis is, applause, it is, it was black hole with a black hole, who's the red car, what a black hole, where the black hole, where's that, press it, what's this, what's this, oh, what the hell, what the hell, y'all, yo, are we floating, yo, like, Dennis is, applause, it is, it was black hole with a black hole, who's the red car, what a black hole, where the black hole, where's that, press it, what's this, what's this, oh, what the hell, what the hell, y'all, yo, are we floating, yo, like, Dennis is, applause, it is, it was black hole with a black hole, who's the red car, what a black hole, where the black hole, where's that, press it, what's this, what's this, oh, what the hell, what the hell, y'all, yo, are we floating, yo, like, Dennis is, applause, it is, it was black hole with a black hole