youtube ads agency
How I Built A 7 Figure Marketing Agency
- In the last year and a half, my Google Ads agency has driven roughly $25 million in revenue for our clients.
- I started this business almost two years ago, right before the entire world turned into chaos.
How It All Started:
- When I was 21 years old, I was running a brand that was making over $10,000 per day using only Facebook ads.
- A friend told me I needed to get on Google Ads because it was extremely profitable and people were bidding on my brand's name.
- I learned the platform, set up my first Google Ads, and they were extremely profitable.
- I helped my friends set up Google Ads for their brands and the same exact result - they were extremely profitable.
- I had an idea to run Google Ads for a bunch of people and start a Google Ads agency.
Starting Digital Wealth MB:
- The agency had to be different from others in the space because agencies had a bad reputation at the time.
- The agency had to be completely performance-based and only make money when clients made money.
- Client satisfaction and results were the absolute top priority.
- I had a good amount of money, so I wasn't desperate for money and could give refunds if necessary.
- I told all my friends and landed my first few clients.
- I learned more about the platform and started running ads for clients.
- I was running everything myself and was capped at $10,000 per month profit.
- I hired one intern and realized how helpful he was, then immediately hired his friend.
- With two people working, I was able to completely stop running Google Ads myself and focus on more important tasks.
- As our client list grew, we were able to take on more clients and make more money.
- The people I hired got full-time salaries and eventually equity in the company.
- Starting a Google Ads agency was a cool experience and gave me confidence outside of e-commerce.
- The agency had to be different from others in the space and prioritize client satisfaction and results.
- Hiring people was scary but necessary to grow the business.
- The agency has been able to generate between $50,000 and $100,000 a day for our clients.
YouTube Ads Expert Explains How To START A Marketing Agency in 2022
Today we're going to answer some of your most common YouTube ad questions. If you haven't joined our Facebook group, YouTube Ad Buyers, the invitation is below. We have the link there so you can join for free. If you're just thinking about starting to do YouTube ads for yourself, your business, your brand, or you're an agency and you want your team to learn about YouTube ads, then you can join this group now. If you want to take the next level, then you can join our YouTube Ads Student group, but only via our YouTube Ads training program.
In this article, we will be answering some of the most common YouTube ad questions.
Manas Srivastava asked, What's the possible reason behind inconsistency in webinar conversion results? Sometimes, I convert 6%, and next times it converts 1% with the same presentation, same offer, same everything.
To answer this question fully, we would need more details. However, we suggest looking at the time frame you're viewing. If you're seeing fluctuations from one day to the next, you may want to allocate your budget towards days with the highest conversion rate.
Fernando Quiroz asked, My campaigns stopped spending. It's been almost 24 hours since we've spent any campaign budget. Has anyone seen anything like this? Any suggestions?
If your campaigns were working fine, ask yourself what changed during a specific time period. Check the different levels in the ad level to see if there are any policy issues. Other possible culprits include the audience size, a glitch with the system, or an update.
Nikhil Coparde asked, Running discovery ads for my YouTube music channel through custom intent audiences in tier one countries getting views, but want to optimize it for subscribers growth specifically. Any recommendations for specific CTAs or other settings, please help?
To optimize for subscribers, use a video with a high view rate and include a CTA to subscribe. You can also create a landing page with a specific call to action for subscribing and set up conversion tracking based on clicks.
Alex and Mary asked, What is the average CTR you guys see on YouTube ads these days? Mine is 0.68, and clearly, I have a creative issue.
The average CTR varies per niche and offer. However, we are seeing over 0.95 on the accounts we manage. CTR is one metric to measure the effectiveness of an ad, but it's essential to look at the overall result and other metrics such as CPCs and opt-in rates.
How to market a marketing agency using LinkedIn Ads
In this episode of Digital Marketing Radio, host David Bain is joined by AJ Wilcox, a LinkedIn advertising specialist with over seven years of experience managing hundreds of LinkedIn ads accounts and spending over $110 million on the platform. The focus of the discussion is how marketing agencies can use LinkedIn ads to their advantage.
Key takeaways from the episode include:
- LinkedIn ads allow for highly targeted advertising to specific professional audiences, unlike Facebook which has limited job title targeting.
- It is important to consider the objectives of your campaign before deciding on the type of ad to use. Starting with awareness may be too expensive, and going straight for conversions may not be effective without enough data on conversions to teach the algorithm. Instead, consider offering valuable content to attract leads and move them towards the middle of the funnel.
- Lead gen form ads on LinkedIn can lead to significantly higher conversion rates than driving traffic to your website. However, this means losing out on the ability to track and retarget that traffic on other platforms.
- Split testing different ad types and calls to action can help determine the most effective approach for your campaign.
Overall, LinkedIn ads offer a unique opportunity for marketing agencies to reach highly specific audiences with targeted ads. By considering campaign objectives and experimenting with different ad types, agencies can make the most of the platform and generate valuable leads for their clients.
Life in a Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai - Part 2
In this video, the speaker takes us on a tour of the agency they work with and interviews various colleagues about their work. The purpose of the video is to answer questions from viewers about what tools the agency uses, how people started their careers, and how they manage stress. Some of the questions asked include:
- Where are you from and how long have you been working in your current role?
- What do you like about your job?
- What kind of tools do you use?
- Can you show us some of your work?
- What do you look for when hiring for your team?
- Is working in advertising stressful?
The interviews reveal that the agency uses a variety of tools, from Adobe Creative Suite to video editing software. They also prioritize hiring people who are passionate about digital marketing and have the potential to learn, rather than just those with lots of experience. While deadlines can be stressful, overall the speakers do not find working in advertising to be an excessively stressful job.
What is a Creative Agency? | Creative Agency vs Digital Marketing Agency 2022
Hello everybody and welcome to this video. My name is Vince and today I'm going to cover what a social media creative agency is and how I've been able to make money with it. Whenever I talk about running a creative agency, people often ask me what exactly it is that we do. So, in this video, I'm going to answer that question.
What is a Creative Agency?
- A creative agency owner helps people and businesses with creative-based services, such as content creation, copywriting, social media posting and growing, graphic design, video editing, and photo editing.
How My Creative Agency Helps:
- My creative agency helps YouTube professionals grow their channels and sell more coaching products, courses, supplements, or apps.
- We take care of everything, from looking for video ideas and doing topic research to editing and uploading videos, creating thumbnails, doing SEO, and managing the entire channel.
Pros of a Creative Agency:
- It is a creative business that allows you to make creative decisions and put your vision into paper or video form.
- It is easily outsourceable, and you can find high-quality people for a good price on sites like Upwork, Fiverr, or Facebook groups.
- There is a growing demand for content creators and creatives, and the market is not yet saturated.
Cons of a Creative Agency:
- It is harder to scale than a marketing agency, and you cannot demand high retainers like marketing agencies.
- It can get complicated after making $20-30k per month in profit, and you will need to work with a ton of clients and freelancers.
Overall, I highly recommend a creative agency business model to freelancers and creative professionals who want to transition to a steady and higher income. It is also an excellent opportunity for those who want to make $10-30k per month and have location and time freedom. However, building a successful creative agency takes a lot of hard work and time, but it is possible to achieve success with sweat equity.
How to Start a 7 Figure Youtube Ads SMMA - Social Media Marketing Agency 2020
In this article, we will summarize various topics and phrases using the given words and phrases. From outer space to classifieds, we will cover a wide range of subjects. Let's dive in!
1. Outer Space:
- d in outer sms
- spreader 4 coo
- feet center 2 roo
- toolbox of ra ex
- xperia q agence 4 2 20 3 3 xr m 10 x ver 3 2 2 9 8 8 8 2
- end of life
- uddi lol
- let die my r
- wax fidder
- a tree solid oh
- pei out midp dino
- 2 to be for series
- to school ko factory s 2 8 intel
- understood epub 5 tv lsc wer
- so i e series to add 2 1 l 2 l outer
- detox liter u2 ceo 2 3 api
- end if if l xl 2 n10 serp os 4
- fix end l for and
- 3 yp les deux
- flora re agence of a
- son out when 2 xp 1
- videos to stun
- b1 ox einstein of data tools fidelio s2
- age a relax or 20 5 6
- ert psr rna s
- suv you spot 1
- dangling modifiers
In conclusion, this article covered a wide range of topics and phrases using the given words and phrases. From outer space to technology, and health to education, we explored various subjects. We hope you found this article informative and enjoyable.
What does an Ad Agency do?
Mark has recently invented a smart collar for cats and is looking for professional support from an ad agency to launch and promote it. During the briefing, the agency and Mark discuss the planning and release of the new brand identity in four steps: definition of brand strategy, creation of brand presence, media planning, and marketing evaluation.
- Naming of the product
- Definition of the target group
- Value proposition
- Branding guidelines to set strategical standards
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- Naming, logo, claim, and packaging of the product
- Corporate design manual to ensure a unitary appearance of all advertising measures
- Powerful media scheme presented to the customer
- Advertising measures including posters, flyers, TV commercials, Google AdWords campaign, and website
- Campaign reports and continuous optimization
The ad agency successfully launches and promotes Mark's smart collar for cats, leading to increased sales. The team's effective collaboration and adherence to the branding guidelines guarantee a unitary appearance of all advertising measures, contributing to the campaign's success.