youtube remembers preserves ads tv service
Music has always been a significant part of our lives. It has the power to evoke emotions, bring people together, and even inspire us. From catchy tunes to soul-stirring melodies, music has a way of speaking to our hearts and souls. In this article, we will explore the various aspects of music and how it impacts our lives.
Sub-heading 1: The Power of Music
- Music has the ability to transport us to different worlds, evoke memories, and stir emotions.
- It has the power to heal, uplift, and provide solace during difficult times.
- Through music, we can express ourselves and connect with others on a deeper level.
- Whether it's a joyful melody or a melancholic tune, music has the ability to resonate with our innermost feelings.
Sub-heading 2: The Magic of Contractions and Idioms
- Contractions, such as it's and they're, add a casual and conversational tone to our speech.
- Idioms, like rise and shine and blood for blood, add color and figurative meaning to our language.
- Using contractions and idioms in music lyrics enhances the emotional impact and makes the songs more relatable to listeners.
Sub-heading 3: The Role of Transitional Phrases
- Transitional phrases, such as oh destiny and and that's why, help create a seamless flow in music lyrics.
- They link ideas and enhance the overall coherence and structure of the song.
- Transitional phrases serve as signposts, guiding listeners through the journey of the song.
Sub-heading 4: The Importance of Dangling Modifiers
- Dangling modifiers, like behind the girl and with a fire in my eyes, add a touch of mystery and intrigue to music lyrics.
- They create vivid imagery and captivate the listeners' imagination.
- Dangling modifiers give songs a unique and memorable quality.
Sub-heading 5: The Charm of Colloquialisms
- Colloquialisms, such as hell yeah and a bunch of hi, add a sense of authenticity and familiarity to music lyrics.
- They reflect the language and culture of a particular region or group of people.
- Colloquialisms create a connection between the artist and the audience, making the music more relatable and enjoyable.
In conclusion, music is a universal language that transcends barriers and speaks to the depths of our souls. It has the power to inspire, heal, and unite us. By incorporating contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms in music lyrics, artists can create a more engaging and memorable experience for listeners. So, next time you listen to your favorite song, pay attention to these linguistic elements that make the music come alive.
🎉 WatersAbove NEW YEARS Eve Hangout (LIVE)
How's it going, family? Happy fake New Year in The Matrix! Let's give a nice stretch, breathe in, breathe out. Hope everyone is having an incredible Saturn day. Of course, the year ends on a Saturn day. I wonder who scripted that. Let's blame the Jesuits. Okay, we're not gonna get that spicy this soon. Get relaxed. I made myself some tea. I made myself some lemon water. Got some nice visuals. Got 150 people up in here. See how many people are gonna join. It's probably not the most ideal live stream day that's been happening to us a lot lately. It's like, I think the last one was on Christmas, something like that, Christmas Eve. Just going to give a couple moments to get some people in here. Go ahead, give this a thumbs up if you can hear me clearly and to help the algorithm. Lord knows we need it. We're in suppressed, suppressed YouTube Dungeon land. Johnny Bobang, appreciate your kind words, appreciate your energy. Bella love, appreciate you. Sending you love. Say hi to a couple of people, kick things off. Rika, Chileeleanora, sending you lots of love. Armando, appreciate you. The pope died, which one? Oh man, I don't know, nothing. Oh yeah, I think I did get tagged in a post about that on our Discord. Okay, Pope Benedict. Oh, he died at 95, okay, well, he's old as man. Like this is kind of too to be expected. I think it would have been too coincidental if he died at 96 because the queen, she died at 96, right? Yeah, she died at 96. And then also, what's really important about this is today is 96 days since Rosh Hashanah that ended the shemitah, and that was on the day leaving 96 days left in the year. So the 95/96 code is pretty important. But if you were to consider that if you take from the last day of Rosh Hashanah, which is the and we pretty much transition into what I'm calling the Jubilee year, uh, the 50th year and the cycle, to today, it's 95 days. And if the pope, this pope died today, then that's a 95 connection that makes a ton of sense. Pope Benedict. We're just giving a couple of minutes for people to join in, kind of playing around right now, having fun. Okay, yeah, he died, he died today according to the narrative. Oh, he's German. Yeah, this guy was probably in the Third Reich. This guy was probably Hitler's shoe shiner. He's doing a little shoe shine on Adolf. Yes, sir, give me those squeaky clean leather shoes. Okay, what's going on with this homie? God, this guy's skin looks like it's about to just evaporate off of his skeleton. It's just some creepy man. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a beautiful day in The Matrix. It's great to be hanging out with all of y'all, finishing up this false New Year's Day, false New Year's Eve, excuse me. Okay, let's read this. Looks like an interesting final thing to write in his opening Wikipedia. His handling of sexual abuse cases within the Catholic church and opposition to usage of condoms in areas of high HIV transmission, despite their effectiveness in preventing the spread of HIV, led to substantial criticism. Okay, whatever, another fake blood virus, some more germ theory, give some theater and bread and service to the normies. Okay, well, he's gone, I guess. Got 250 people hanging out with us. Go ahead, give this a like, helps boost the algorithm, gets those notifications out there. Appreciate every single one of you. Heck, I appreciate your Super Chat. I'm sending you lots of love. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend so far. Appreciate you supporting my art. You said, Hi Jordan, what are your thoughts and advice to parents who share kids custody and how to deal with the situation? Okay, well, I actually, um, I, like many other people, have experienced actually growing up in a household with parents being split up as I was growing up. And, uh, my parents decided to not go that route of getting the court involved. But I have seen firsthand what it's like to watch kids go through that, from being very young children all the way up to their teenage years, and having that shared kind of life where a couple of days with their father, a couple of days with their mother, weekends one week, weekends the other week, having half days during holidays. I mean, if that's what you're going through right now, I'll just start off by saying, first and foremost, and this is going to ruffle a lot of feathers, I'm not speaking directly to you, heck, I'm just speaking to the world in general right now. Letting the state get involved in anything in your personal life is just asking for it. Like the whole concept of custody is like proving that you don't even own your own children. Paperwork that is given by a judge is what owns the children. This whole system is super, you know, like it's corrupt top to bottom. I talked about this, I've been talking about a lot more recently, but like, you know, Lady Justice, you can see here and just the symbolism, you know, she's blindfolded, she's blindfolded and her scales are imbalanced, and this has everything to do with criminal justice, not victim justice. So marriage and marriage certificates and getting the court involved in your personal life in that regard, the custody and having the children and the court get involved in that, it's already, it's all part of the slave system, and we ask for it. So like when people start complaining about government and complaining about control and how much, you know, privileged or allowed, and this, that, and the third, it's like, well, we allow it with these choices that we make, you know, like we ask for the shackles to be put on our ankles. Anywho, getting back to the Super Chat, my advice to the parents is figure out without getting the government and the politicians involved and judges without getting the court involved. So that's really how you deal with that situation, is become actual parents. You're kind of forfeiting your role as a parent by letting daddy government take over and decide. And each state in the United States of America kind of just makes up whatever rules it wants about custody, and some states are a little bit more leaning towards what the woman's side of the story is versus the man's. I mean, it's chaos, and I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but speaking from the state's perspective, you know, it's heavily controlled. Anywho, there's a lot of symbolism here. She's holding the sword facing down, As Above So Below. You could see this scale kind of symbolism here, the scepter. Of course, she has one leg revealed. That's typical, a lot of the times you'll see this in their statues, the one leg being shown. It's kind of like that Freemasonry ritual, one of the early ones you have. But you'll see this is all part of her symbolism. Oh, what the hell is going on here? Okay, the one leg showing, I showed you guys this with Jupiter, Jupiter mythology. Oh, he has the one leg being shown here. You could see As Above So Below, As Above So Below, Apollyon the Destroyer, Apollo, Horus, and then here is Mercury, Hermes, Thoth. Got some snakes at her feet. Yeah, don't let criminal justice take over your lives. That's my advice. That's really what's going on here. The scales are tipped in their favor, and every time you allow them to have the power, they're the ones that will flex that power through paperwork, their right, their privilege, or an admiralty law or a maritime commerce law. People need to learn all about this symbolism, and I think they're going to be able to kind of piece together a lot of what's going on here in this realm. Why people think we're in a prison planet and why a lot of people struggle with this concept of freedom and sovereignty. So, heck, I think another piece of advice, besides being able to take care of things with your significant other and try to
The smartest dog in the world | 60 Minutes Archive
Dogs have been living with humans for thousands of years, but until recently, scientists did not pay much attention to them. As a result, we know very little about what goes on inside dogs' brains. However, recent studies have shown that dogs are capable of incredible feats of intelligence and understanding. In this article, we will explore the fascinating world of dogs' cognitive abilities and the bond they share with humans.
Chaser: The Smartest Dog in the World:
- Meet Chaser, a border collie who has been called the smartest dog in the world.
- Chaser's owner, John Pilley, has been teaching her like a child, using sign language to communicate.
- Chaser has learned the names of over a thousand toys and can correctly identify them in tests.
- This level of learning and understanding is comparable to that of a two-year-old toddler.
- Dogs, like young children, have the ability to make inferences based on social cues.
- They can understand pointing gestures and make educated guesses about hidden objects.
- This level of thinking was previously thought to be unique to humans but is now being discovered in dogs.
Brain Scans and Bonding:
- Dr. Greg Burns has conducted brain scans on dogs to understand how their brains work.
- These scans have revealed that dogs have a reward center in their brain that is activated when they smell their owners' scent.
- This suggests that dogs experience a strong positive association with their owners, similar to the feelings humans have when listening to a favorite song or being with a loved one.
- Eye contact between dogs and humans also releases the hormone oxytocin, also known as the love hormone, in both parties.
The studies and research on dogs' cognitive abilities have opened up a whole new understanding of the bond between humans and dogs. Dogs are capable of complex learning, social inference, and experiencing positive emotions towards their owners. As we continue to study and learn more about dogs' brains, we can deepen our appreciation for these incredible animals and the special connection we share with them.
How In-Ear Monitors are Making Better Musicians
Intriguing Portable In-Ear Monitor Mixing Rig
This article explores the benefits and design of a portable in-ear monitor mixing rig that has revolutionized live music performances. It addresses the challenges faced by modern musicians in terms of sound latency and volume. The use of in-ear monitors helps overcome these obstacles and provides a zero-latency solution for musicians.
Benefits of In-Ear Monitors:
- In-ear monitors deliver zero-latency electric signals directly to the ears, allowing musicians to play in sync without any delays caused by the speed of sound.
- They protect musicians' ears from permanent hearing loss caused by loud stage monitors, which can reach dangerous sound pressure levels.
- In-ear monitors offer a personalized mix for each musician, enhancing their performance experience and connection with the band.
- They allow for consistent and easily replicable mixes during performances, especially for touring bands who control their own mixes.
Building a Portable Flyable Rig:
1. In-Ear Monitors:
- Avoid using Shure 215s as they are prone to breaking. Instead, opt for more reliable and comfortable options like the ME Audio M6 Pros or Westone x50s.
- Use passive receivers for a cost-effective setup, or invest in wireless receivers for more convenience.
- Request an XLR aux send from the sound engineer to connect to your in-ear monitor system.
Designing Your Rig:
- Choose a sturdy and flyable rack, such as the Circle 3 Designs 6U aluminum rack fitted in a Pelican Air 1637 case.
- Consider using an Art S8 8-channel splitter to separate the inputs going to front of house and your own dedicated mixer.
- Label the inputs clearly for easy patching.
- Smaller bands can opt for a 16-input mixer like the PreSonus 16r, controlled through an iPad app.
- For larger bands, the Behringer X32 or PreSonus 24r (2U) offer more inputs and reliable performance.
- Ensure the inputs of the mixer are easily accessible from the front to connect with the splitter.
In-ear monitors have revolutionized the live music experience by eliminating sound latency and protecting musicians' ears. Building a portable flyable rig enables touring bands to have control over their mixes and ensures consistency in performances. With the right equipment and design, musicians can enhance their performances and safeguard their hearing.
Amari and Heavy D Talk Sting, The Late Jo Mersa, Serani Talks Burna Boy Collab & 2022 Success
The return of Sting after a seven-year hiatus brought a lot of energy to the stage. However, there were some issues that arose during the event. Let's take a closer look at what happened.
Issues Arising from Sting 2022:
- The stage was filled with new acts, many of which were unknown artists.
- The Clash between Animosity and The Mercenary received little attention.
- The Queenie versus Amari clash turned chaotic, with Amari seeming to come for a physical war instead of a war of words.
- Many female dancehall artists performed, with Pampute receiving the highest marks.
- Time constraints led to a rush to include all the artists, resulting in haphazard performances.
- The final clash between Pablo YG and Malidon went through, with Pablo taking the win.
- Tension spilled over backstage, causing clear tension among the artists.
- Valiant made an appearance on stage, and the show ended abruptly, leaving some artists yet to perform.
Interview with Heavy D:
- Heavy D expresses disappointment with the entourages and the number of people backstage.
- He discusses the pressure from the police to limit the number of people backstage.
- Heavy D defends the production and overall show quality.
- He explains the challenges of managing the lineup and dealing with last-minute changes.
- Heavy D emphasizes the importance of supporting the music industry and the need for the younger artists to continue the legacy.
- He acknowledges that there were some issues with the backstage entourages but argues it was not entirely their fault.
- Heavy D apologizes for any inconvenience caused but highlights that the show continued smoothly for the audience.
Despite some issues, Sting 2022 brought back the energy and excitement that fans had been missing. While there were challenges to overcome, the show ultimately delivered a memorable experience for the audience. The organizers and artists will continue to work towards improving future events and supporting the growth of the music industry.
Obscure Lost Media You Should Know About
There's something about lost media that piques our interest. It could be the mystery behind it, the importance of preserving media, or simply curiosity. Lost media can hold a special place in our hearts, especially if it brings back childhood memories. In this article, we will explore the subreddit r/lostmedia and delve into some intriguing, bizarre, and perhaps even disturbing examples of lost media.
James the Cat Episodes:
- James the Cat episodes are difficult to find online.
- The show was considered lost media as it was not released on DVD or streaming services.
- Some episodes dubbed in Russian have resurfaced online.
- The show aired in 1984 and was later revived in 1998.
- The general aesthetic of the show is adorable, and many people have fond memories of watching it.
- There were a total of 52 episodes, but only half of them have been found.
- Two VHS tapes were released in 1987 and 1988, featuring a total of 26 episodes.
- The search for the missing episodes is ongoing.
Everywhere at the End of Time:
- Everywhere at the End of Time is a series of albums by The Caretaker that portray the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
- Each album was released over a six-month period.
- The albums gained major traction in 2020.
- The final five minutes of the album feature a sample from a record.
- The sample was made in the 1960s, and only 50 copies of the record are known to exist.
- The record's name is unknown, and Kirby, the artist, doesn't remember it either.
- The search for the exact sample is ongoing.
Osama Bin Laden's Animal Crossing Save:
- It is known that Osama Bin Laden played Animal Crossing: Wild World on an emulator.
- The FBI may still have his save file, but it has not been released.
- The possibility of submitting a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for the save file is discussed.
- The search for the save file is ongoing.
Ready Set Learn Puppet Segments:
- Ready Set Learn was a block on TLC Discovery Kids in the 2000s.
- The block featured various shows, including puppet segments with a penguin puppet named Paz.
- The puppet segments were linked to the animated parts of the show.
- Only the animated segments were aired internationally, while the puppet segments were only available in certain regions.
- Some full episodes and puppet segments have been found, but some are still missing.
- The search for the missing puppet segments is ongoing.
Lost media holds a certain fascination for many people. Whether it's the nostalgia it evokes or the mystery surrounding its disappearance, lost media captures our attention. The examples discussed in this article, such as James the Cat episodes, the sample from Everywhere at the End of Time, Osama Bin Laden's Animal Crossing save, and the Ready Set Learn puppet segments, highlight the diversity of lost media and the ongoing efforts to rediscover and preserve these pieces of cultural history.
Metallica: One (Official Music Video)
The following is a summary of the given content, using headings and subheadings, as well as incorporating contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. The goal is to avoid repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures. The article will include an introduction, bullet points or numbered lists if needed, main arguments, and a conclusion. Please note that the output will not exceed 3500 tokens.
## Introduction ##
The Cerebrum's Massive and Irreparable Damage
- The cerebrum has suffered extensive and irreparable damage.
- The extent of damage to the cerebrum remains unknown.
- Music's mysterious impact on the damaged cerebrum.
## Main Arguments ##
1. The Enigma of Music:
- What is the true essence of music?
- Does music possess the power to transcend all barriers?
- The enigmatic nature of music and its profound influence.
2. The Uncertainty of Existence:
- The blurred line between reality and dreams.
- The inability to discern between being alive or dead.
- Music as a catalyst for existential confusion.
3. Desperate Pleas for Help:
- A cry for assistance amidst overwhelming trouble.
- The plea for divine intervention.
- The desperation for a guiding presence.
4. Nostalgic Reminiscence:
- Childhood memories and the power of friendship.
- The longing for simpler times.
- The nostalgic Morse code connection between friends.
5. Facing Mortality:
- The individual journey towards death.
- The weight of one's own mortality.
- Contemplating self-destruction as a way out.
6. Chained by Profession:
- The consequences of one's chosen profession.
- The burden of responsibility for one's actions.
- The desire for release from the chains of profession.
## Conclusion ##
In conclusion, the given content delves into the profound impact of music on the damaged cerebrum, blurring the lines between reality and dreams. It explores the desperate pleas for help, the nostalgic reminiscence of childhood friendships, and the introspective contemplation of mortality. Ultimately, it highlights the weight of one's chosen profession and the longing for liberation. Through its evocative language and thought-provoking themes, the content emphasizes the enigmatic power of music and the profound questions it raises about existence.