7 Reasons Why 99% Of You Will Fail With Shopify (Solved!)
Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform that allows individuals and businesses to create their own online stores. While many have found success with Shopify, there are also those who fail. In this article, we will discuss seven reasons why 99% of people fail with Shopify and how you can avoid these mistakes.
1. Lack of research and planning:
- Many people jump into Shopify without doing enough research and planning.
- They don't take the time to understand their target audience, competition, and market demand.
- As a result, they end up with a poorly designed store that doesn't meet the needs of their customers.
2. Poor product selection:
- Choosing the wrong products is another common mistake.
- People often select products based on personal preference or what's currently popular, rather than what their target audience wants.
- This can lead to low sales and a lack of customer interest.
3. Ineffective marketing:
- Even with a great product, if you don't market it effectively, you won't get sales.
- Many people make the mistake of relying solely on social media or paid advertising without a clear strategy.
- It's important to create a comprehensive marketing plan that includes multiple channels and tactics.
4. Poor website design:
- A poorly designed website can turn off potential customers.
- It's important to have a clean, easy-to-use website that is optimized for mobile devices.
- People should be able to easily navigate your site and find what they're looking for.
5. Lack of customer service:
- Providing excellent customer service is key to success in e-commerce.
- Many people fail to respond to customer inquiries promptly or provide a satisfactory resolution to their issues.
- This can lead to negative reviews and a loss of trust in your brand.
6. Lack of financial planning:
- Running an online store requires money, and many people fail to plan for the costs associated with Shopify.
- This includes website hosting, inventory, marketing, and more.
- Without proper financial planning, you may run out of money before your store becomes profitable.
7. Giving up too soon:
- Building a successful e-commerce store takes time and effort.
- Many people give up too soon, before they see any results.
- It's important to stay persistent and keep working towards your goals.
Shopify can be a powerful tool for those looking to start an online business, but it's important to avoid these common mistakes. By doing your research, selecting the right products, creating a comprehensive marketing plan, designing a great website, providing excellent customer service, planning for financial costs, and staying persistent, you can increase your chances of success with Shopify.
Hey guys, it's Nash here with a new video discussing why 99% of people fail with Shopify. But fear not, by changing a few things that you're probably already doing, you can start seeing some success and sales rolling in. So let's dive in!
- 99% of people fail with Shopify
- Change a few things you're already doing to see success
- Let's jump in!
1. Picking a product before knowing the marketing
- Beginners often make this mistake
- They see certain products being promoted by influencers and think it's the hot item to sell
- But they have no idea how to market it or set up ads, wasting money and ultimately failing
- Remedy: Pick your influencers first and let them guide you towards products they promote
2. Running Facebook ads without knowing what you're doing
- This was me for a long time, wasting $1000 and making only 2 sales
- Instead, try Instagram influencer shoutouts, which are cheaper and have a better ROI
- Check out my videos for tips on how to run influencer shoutouts
3. Too many products with no plan
- Importing a hundred products without a plan for how to market them
- Too general of a store makes it hard to target a specific audience
- Remedy: Have a niche store and a plan for how to market it
4. Spending too much time perfecting things
- Income-producing tasks like reaching out to influencers, building ads, and optimizing your website are more important
- Spend less time on website aesthetics and design
5. Picking too general influencer pages
- General pages like meme pages or women's fashion are too broad and make it hard to market a specific product
- Remedy: Pick specific niche-oriented pages
6. Afraid to lose money
- A certain risk tolerance is necessary in entrepreneurship
- Don't be afraid to lose money because you can always make it back
- Spend wisely and take calculated risks
7. Never starting
- Watching videos and learning about how to make money on Shopify is great, but if you don't take action, nothing will happen
- Fail fast and keep trying
- Follow these tips to see success on Shopify
- Subscribe to my channel for more valuable content
- Comment below with questions or future topics you want to learn about
- Let's get you to $100 a day on Shopify!
- How To Handle Shopify Refunds And Returns | Shopify Dropshipping
- 3 Secret Ninja Techniques for finding Quality Low Key Instagram Influencers | Shopify Dropshipping
- Shopify Niche Store Vs General Store Which Is Better For Beginners?
- How To Find A Profitable Niche In 10 Minutes Or Less LIVE EXAMPLE - Shopify Dropshipping
- Keys To Creating A Professional Looking Shopify Dropshipping Store With Free Themes
- What's Stopping You From $500/Day On Shopify - Reviewing Subscriber Websites (Part 2)
- Crypto Crash & Bitconnect Shut Down | Is This The End? (The Crash Explained)
- The Ultimate Guide To Profitable 10K Per Month Product Research On Shopify For Beginners (2018)
- How To Get $100+ Orders Every Single Day - Easy Steps To Increase Average Order Value
- How To Find Successful Shopify Stores And Copy Them To Make Millions