FACEBOOK VIDEO VIEW ADS
Facebook Video View Ads is a type of ad format that allows advertisers to display their video ads to people who are most likely to watch them. This format is ideal for businesses that want to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to their website, or boost sales.
What are Facebook Video View Ads?
Facebook Video View Ads are a type of video ad format that can be used to reach a wide range of audiences on Facebook. These ads are designed to attract the attention of viewers and encourage them to watch the video in full. The ads can be displayed in various locations on Facebook, including in-stream, stories, and more.
Advantages of using Facebook Video View Ads:
1. Cost-effective: Facebook Video View Ads are an affordable way to advertise on Facebook. These ads can be customized to meet your specific business goals and budget.
2. Targeted audience: Facebook Video View Ads are shown to people who are most likely to be interested in your business. You can target your audience based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and more.
3. Increased engagement: Video ads are more engaging than text or image-based ads. Facebook Video View Ads are designed to be eye-catching and can help you increase engagement with your audience.
4. Measurable results: Facebook Video View Ads can provide you with measurable results. You can track the number of views, engagement, and conversions that your ads generate.
How to create Facebook Video View Ads:
1. Choose your objective: The first step in creating Facebook Video View Ads is to choose your objective. This will help you determine the type of ad you want to create.
2. Create your ad: Once you have chosen your objective, you can start creating your ad. You can upload your video, choose your ad format, and add your text and images.
3. Choose your audience: You can choose your audience based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and more.
4. Set your budget: You can set your budget based on how much you want to spend on your ads.
5. Launch your ad: Once you have created your ad, you can launch it and start reaching your target audience.
Facebook Video View Ads are a powerful tool for businesses that want to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to their website, or boost sales. These ads are affordable, highly targeted, and can provide measurable results. By following the steps outlined above, you can create effective Facebook Video View Ads that will help you achieve your business goals.
FACEBOOK VIDEO VIEW ADS
Hey everyone, welcome back to the channel! In this video, I wanted to turn an email I received into a valuable piece of content for you guys. The email was from a client of mine, Luann, who has been in the real estate industry for over 35 years and is now looking to improve her social media presence. She's the kind of client who wants to learn everything, and that's great.
So, what's our strategy for Luann's Facebook ads? We're starting with a video views ad, targeting a specific location where she does business. The objective is to find her audience, which we can then retarget in future ads. Once we build a custom audience, we'll switch to conversion ads and focus on capturing leads.
But how much should you spend on Facebook ads? It depends on your budget and how much you make per deal. For Luann, we started at a few thousand per month, but for others, even $10 a day is a good starting point.
The key takeaway is that social media marketing is a low-cost and effective way to market your local business in 2020. You need to be thinking about building an audience in your backyard and putting some skin in the game to see results. So, what are you waiting for? Get started on your Facebook ads strategy today!
- MY EMAIL STRATEGY
- HOW TO OFFER A FREE DOWNLOAD TO CAPTURE LEADS
- SIMPLE SALES FUNNELS
- FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS | How To Capture Leads On Social Media
- HOW I UPDATE MY FACEBOOK CUSTOM AUDIENCES
- WHAT EVERY LOCAL BUSINESS NEEDS TO DO
- HOW I EMAIL MY SOCIAL MEDIA CLIENTS
- MY PROCESS ON GETTING SOCIAL MEDIA CLIENTS ON KARTRA
- HOW TO CAPTURE LEADS ON FACEBOOK pt1
- INSTALLING A FACEBOOK PIXEL TO A LANDING PAGE