Get Your Discount Ninja on Shopify
In this video, we learn about the two different ways to organize checkout with Discount Ninja: using a discount field at checkout or not. To configure this, we go to the Combination Rules section where we can set up a cart discount field and a checkout discount field. By disabling both discount fields, we allow Shopify to decide if a discount field should be displayed at checkout.
If Discount Ninja applies a promotion, we can choose whether or not to display a discount field at checkout. If we choose to hide the discount field, users cannot compound other discount codes on top of what Discount Ninja has already applied.
If we choose to show the discount field, we need to install the companion app. The companion app allows Discount Ninja promotions and discount codes applied at checkout to compound. However, if we have a discount code that applies an additional discount on top of a Discount Ninja promotion, the system will apply the additional discount on top of the Discount Ninja promotion.
To set up checkout with a discount field, we need to configure it in the Combination Rules section and install the companion app. We can then combine Discount Ninja promotions with discount codes entered at checkout, allowing users to save even more on their purchases.
How To Offer Discount Code with Free Shipping - Discount Ninja Shopify App
The Discount Ninja app is a powerful tool for Shopify store owners looking to offer multiple offers to their customers. With this app, you can create discount codes and offer free shipping, even if Shopify's default settings don't allow it.
Features of Discount Ninja:
- Create multiple offers
- Stack free shipping with a discount code
- Offer discount codes programmatically
- Works on cart pages, not checkout pages
- Easy installation process
Using Discount Ninja:
To use Discount Ninja, you must install the app on your Shopify store and set up your promotions. You can create promotions based on product level or order level, with the ability to offer percentage or fixed amount discounts. You can also choose whether to show discounted prices on your cart and collection pages.
Discount Ninja offers several promotion triggers, including shareable links, promotion codes, and automatic rules. You can set up visitor behavior rules, targeting, and frequency schedules to customize your promotions.
When using Discount Ninja, it's important to follow best practices, such as using short codes and configuring the promotion code field on the cart page. You can also customize the button style and design to match your store's branding.
Overall, Discount Ninja is a great app for Shopify store owners looking to offer multiple promotions to their customers. With its easy installation process and powerful features, Discount Ninja is a must-have for any online retailer looking to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
Share links that trigger discounts on Shopify using Discount Ninja
In this article, we will be discussing the shareable links feature of Discount Engine. We will take a look at how to create and manage these links, and how they can be useful for your promotions.
- Shareable links are associated with Discount Engine triggers.
- When setting up a new promotion, the trigger is the third tab in the menu.
- Shareable links are only available for private promotions.
- Eligibility and access to the promotion code or shareable link are required to use this feature.
- Shareable links allow you to trigger multiple offers with a single link.
Creating a Shareable Link:
- You can create a link to a specific collection or product.
- UTM parameters can be added for tracking purposes.
- Comments can be added for personal reference.
- The link can be copied to your clipboard for easy sharing.
- A vanity link can be created for a cleaner, more professional appearance.
Managing Shareable Links:
- Multiple links can be created for the same trigger.
- Links can be used in emails, social media, SMS, and other systems.
- Make sure to test the link to ensure the token is coming through correctly.
- Links can be put behind buttons or images for a more seamless user experience.
- Be aware of the limitations of redirect URLs in Shopify.
Shareable links can be a powerful tool for promoting your business and driving sales. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can create and manage these links with ease. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to Discount Engine support.
Sticky bar for Shopify using Discount Ninja
In this video, we learn about the sticky bar feature of a convention. We see how it functions and how it can be customized. We use a tiered discount example to trigger the sticky bar. As we add more products, we get discounts, and the sticky bar is updated to show the amount saved. To customize the text, we go to edit building blocks. We can switch between desktop and mobile preview, choose the position and whether it is sticky or not, and even add a call-to-action button. We can also style the bar by adding an image or background, changing the color, and adjusting the height.
For the tiered discount example, we set up three different texts - goal not started, goal partially achieved, and goal achieved. When the cart is empty, the message will be goal not started. The short codes between the curly braces make it flexible. When we go to the next tier, it will automatically update and encourage customers to go to the next tier. We can change the look and feel of the sticky bar by using the editor, code view, and different templates.
The sticky bar is set up to cycle between different messages if we have multiple offers. We can choose on which pages to display it and how it should handle multiple messages. There are some built-in animations that draw attention to the message, which we can also change. Overall, the sticky bar feature of the convention is a useful tool for promoting offers and discounts to customers. If we have any questions, we can reach out to the support team.
Countdown clock, create urgency on Shopify stores with Discount Ninja
In this video, we will be discussing how to set up a countdown clock in DiscountEngine. This feature can be used to create a sense of urgency and increase customer engagement on your website.
Steps to Set Up a Countdown Clock:
1. Go to your offers list and find the offer you want to configure.
2. Click on Edit Building Blocks.
3. Look for the Countdown Clock building block and ensure that it is turned on.
4. Click on Edit to see the options.
5. Choose the countdown time and mode.
6. Set up the amount of time left until the promotion ends.
7. Decide where to show the countdown clock - in the notification or sticky bar.
8. Set up the text and shortcode for the sticky bar.
9. Customize the countdown clock by going to the Settings and choosing the urgency and style options.
10. Use the shortcode for different timer formats and styles.
Tips for Customization:
- Use different styles for the countdown clock to make it more visually appealing.
- Use the Expires At Date and Ends At Time shortcodes to specify the exact end time of the promotion.
- Test the countdown clock to ensure that it is working properly.
Setting up a countdown clock in DiscountEngine can help create a sense of urgency and increase customer engagement on your website. By customizing the countdown time, mode, and style, you can create a unique experience for your customers and boost your sales.
Dynamic Pricing for Shopify
In this video, we will explore the dynamic pricing feature of the discount bin Jabr using a demo store that includes suits and shirts. We will discuss the drawbacks of compare at pricing and discount codes, and how the Discount Ninja app solves these problems with its dynamic pricing feature.
- Compare at pricing has a nice strikethrough effect, but it is manual and not practical for limited time sales. It also offers the same price to all visitors, regardless of their status as return customers or retargeting campaigns.
- Discount codes can be shared with specific segments of the audience, but they can only apply to one item in the cart and do not offer any strikethrough pricing.
- Dynamic pricing feature in Discount Ninja offers the best of both worlds by leaving the price as it is and configuring promotions in the discount engine.
- The app offers triggers to define which offers apply to specific segments of the audience, such as an automatic discount for VIP customers who are logged into their account, and a 10% discount on shirts and free shipping for those who have access to a specific link or discount code.
- Dynamic pricing replaces the price on the product page and cart page with markers that indicate the discount, along with the line price and subtotal.
- To set up dynamic pricing, changes are required to the theme to indicate where the prices are and where text should appear.
Dynamic pricing feature in Discount Ninja provides a convenient and practical solution for offering discounts without changing the price in the product catalog. It offers strikethrough pricing and markers on the product and cart page, and triggers to define which discounts apply to specific segments of the audience. With dynamic pricing, businesses can provide targeted discounts to their audience and increase their conversion rates.
Trigger multiple offers with one coupon code on Shopify
In this article, we will explore how to set up multiple promotions for the same customer using a single discount code in Shopify. We will use an example of a 10% discount on shirts with free shipping.
Setting up the Promotions:
1. 10% off on Shirts:
- Choose percentage discount and name it 10 Shirts
- Select the collection Shirts
- Do not add any cart rules or scheduling
- Create a trigger using a shareable link associated with the promotion code 10 plus shipping
- Configure the shareable link to land on the collection page and create a vanity link 10 plus shipping
2. Free Shipping:
- Choose the standard settings and name it Free Shipping
- Do not add any cart rules or scheduling
- Link it to the existing trigger by associating it with the promotion code 10 plus shipping
- Create a notification with standard text
Testing the Promotions:
- Use the shareable link or promotion code to test the promotions
- Both offers (10% off on shirts and free shipping) will be triggered through a single link or code
- Dynamic pricing will be enabled and displayed on the product pages and checkout page
- The promotion code field will accept the code 10 plus shipping to apply the discounts
By setting up multiple promotions using a single discount code, we can provide a better shopping experience for our customers and increase sales on our Shopify store. With the right configuration of triggers, shareable links, and promotion codes, we can easily set up and test these promotions to ensure a smooth process for our customers.
- Boost Shopify Sales with Facebook Ads
- Boost Your Shopify SEO with Yoast: Tips & Tricks
- Get Shopify's $9.99 Plan Now!
- Shopify Change Confirmation
- Shopify's Payment Gateway: Yes or No?
- Shopify App: Countdown Timer for Urgent Sales
- Generate Multiple Shopify Discounts
- Shopify API with Ruby: Streamline Your E-Commerce.
- Maximize Earnings: Join Shopify CJ Affiliate
- Shopify's Handshake: Simplifying Business Deals