headlines in prints ads are placed in such a way that they draw the most attention.
Proof of Heaven: A Harvard-Trained Brain Surgeon's Journey to the Afterlife
Do you believe in heaven? Many Americans do, but a Harvard-trained brain surgeon was skeptical until he experienced something incredible. Evan Alexander survived a near-death experience and now carries the memory of a journey to heaven. He shares his story in his book, Proof of Heaven.
The Medical Miracle:
Evan Alexander was a skeptic when it came to religion, but that changed when he was stricken with a rare and virulent E. coli meningitis infection that plunged him into a coma. Doctors gave him almost no chance to live, and if he did survive, he would be brain-damaged for the rest of his life. But Evan survived, and he now carries the memory of what he says was a journey to heaven.
The Journey to Heaven:
Evan's first recollection was being a speck of pure awareness in a dark and murky underworld. He was rescued by a beautiful spinning white light with a melody that opened up into a bright valley of indescribable complexity. He encountered God through an orb of brilliant light and soared on the wing of a butterfly with a beautiful young woman as his companion. The young woman gave him a message to take back from heaven: You are loved. You are cherished. There's nothing you have to fear. There's nothing you can do wrong.
Proof of Heaven:
Many neuroscientists are skeptical of Evan's claims, arguing that his brain must have produced his vision somehow, most likely as he came out of the coma. But Evan insists that his experience was not a hallucination, dream, or confabulation. He showed us his brain scan, which revealed that his cortex was completely affected by the infection, meaning that his experience was not part of his brain. He also saw a picture of a sister from his biological family who died years ago, whom he never knew, while in the coma. This experience was the key that explained everything to him.
Evan's experience proves that our soul, consciousness, and spirit do not depend on the existence of the brain and body. When freed from the body, they can reach a much higher state of knowing. Evan's journey to heaven may be hard to believe, but it's a story that may change the way we think about life after death.
What Happens To Your Body After You Die? | Human Biology | The Dr Binocs Show | Peekaboo Kidz
Have you ever wondered what happens to our body after we die? It's a natural process that we all have to go through eventually. In this article, we will explore the fascinating stages of decomposition that occur after death.
Stages of Decomposition:
- Primary Placidity: The body's muscles relax, and the eyelids close as the body loses heat and temperature lowers down.
- Liver Mortis: The blood flow stops, and the skin turns purplish due to settling of blood in lower areas of the body.
- Rigomortis: The body contracts and stiffens, and this stage lasts for 20 to 84 hours.
- Secondary Placidity: The body relaxes again after the contraction stage.
- Decomposition: The body begins to decompose, and the speed depends on various factors like environment, age, gender, etc.
Factors Affecting Decomposition:
- Environment: The body decomposes faster in the air than when buried in mud or immersed in water.
- Internal Aspects: The body cannot intake oxygen or clear toxic gases like carbon dioxide, leading to the buildup of acids and rapturing of cells.
- Microorganisms: Fungi and bacteria present in the body feed on the fluid filled blisters and release gases and chemicals, attracting insects that break down tissues until only the skeleton remains.
Death is a natural process that we cannot escape, but it's fascinating to know what happens to our body after we die. Lack of physical exercise is a leading cause of preventable deaths worldwide, so it's essential to stay active and exercise regularly. Did you know that a person's sense of hearing is the last to go after death? We hope you learned something new in this article. Until next time, it's Dr. Binox, zooming out.
Parents allow child to make life or death decision
Juliana Snow: A Story of Love and Heartbreak
Juliana Snow was a young girl who had a neuromuscular disease that was slowly taking her life. Her parents had to make a tough decision, whether to let her die at home or take her to the hospital where treatment likely couldn't save her.
- Juliana's doctors presented her parents with two options: she could die at home or go to the hospital where treatment likely couldn't save her.
- Juliana's parents asked her at the age of four what she wanted to do, go to the hospital or go to heaven.
- Juliana told her parents she hated the hospital, especially a procedure called suctioning.
- Juliana's doctors supported her parents' decision to carry out her wishes.
- Juliana's mother discussed with her what heaven would be like, where she wouldn't be in a wheelchair and could run around and play.
Juliana Snow was an exceptionally wise five-year-old who knew exactly what she wanted. Her parents honored her wishes, and she died at home surrounded by her family. Juliana's story is a testament to the power of love and the importance of listening to a child's wishes. She will always be remembered for her heart and the love she had for those around her.
How to speak so that people want to listen | Julian Treasure
Are you looking to improve your Facebook advertising skills? Look no further than Mahmoud Hassan Ali Alshalali's latest insights into the world of Facebook ads. In this article, we'll explore some of his most valuable tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Facebook advertising campaigns.
1. Use Eye-Catching Visuals
2. Target the Right Audience
3. Use Video Ads
4. Experiment with Different Ad Formats
5. Test Your Ads
6. Focus on Quality Over Quantity
7. Keep Up with Industry Trends
1. Use Eye-Catching Visuals:
One of the most important aspects of Facebook ads is the visual element. Make sure your ads stand out with eye-catching graphics, bold fonts, and bright colors. Consider using a mix of images and videos to keep your audience engaged and interested.
2. Target the Right Audience:
Facebook's targeting capabilities are second to none, allowing you to reach the exact audience you're looking for. Make sure you're targeting the right people by taking advantage of Facebook's advanced targeting options, such as interests, behaviors, and demographics.
3. Use Video Ads:
Video ads are becoming increasingly popular on Facebook, and for good reason. Video ads tend to have higher engagement rates than static ads, making them a great way to grab your audience's attention. Consider using videos to showcase your products or services and tell your brand's story.
4. Experiment with Different Ad Formats:
Facebook offers a variety of ad formats, including carousel ads, canvas ads, and slideshow ads. Experiment with different formats to see which ones work best for your brand and your audience.
5. Test Your Ads:
Testing your ads is crucial to getting the best results. Experiment with different ad elements, such as headlines, images, and calls-to-action, to see which combinations drive the most conversions.
6. Focus on Quality Over Quantity:
While it may be tempting to bombard your audience with ads, it's important to focus on quality over quantity. Make sure each ad you create is high-quality and relevant to your target audience.
7. Keep Up with Industry Trends:
Facebook advertising is constantly evolving, so it's important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices. Follow industry thought leaders, attend conferences and webinars, and read up on the latest news and updates.
With these tips and tricks from Mahmoud Hassan Ali Alshalali, you'll be well on your way to creating successful Facebook advertising campaigns. Remember to focus on eye-catching visuals, target the right audience, experiment with different ad formats, test your ads, prioritize quality over quantity, and stay up-to-date with industry trends. Happy advertising!
3 Football Stars Who Accidentally Injured Children
What do Cristiano Ronaldo, Mohamed Salah, and Steven Gerrard all have in common? They have all accidentally hurt children while playing football. But despite these incidents, these three stars didn't let it stop them from making the young fans happy.
In 2013, Cristiano Ronaldo broke a fan's wrist during a friendly between Bournemouth and Real Madrid. His free-kick was so powerful that it hit 11-year-old Charlie Silverwood's hand, who was sitting behind the goal with his father. Despite the injury, Charlie decided to stay and watch the rest of the match. Afterward, he received a dedicated Real Madrid Jersey with autographs of every player on the team, including Ronaldo's signature.
Similarly, in a separate incident, Mohamed Salah accidentally hit a child with his car while driving to the training ground. The child, Lewis Fowler, was not angry and was thrilled to have a photo with the Liverpool star.
Steven Gerrard had the biggest scare when he hit a child with his car while driving home in 2007. The child, Jamie, broke his leg, but Gerrard immediately knew how to perform first aid. He stayed with Jamie and his family in the hospital, even though Jamie was a fan of Manchester United.
Despite these accidents, all three football stars went above and beyond to make the young fans happy. They gave them autographs, jerseys, and even football boots, showing that accidents can happen, but it's how you respond that truly matters.
How Apple and Nike have branded your brain | Your Brain on Money | Big Think
- Consumers often choose specific brands over others, even if they offer the same product
- The power of brands goes beyond the point of sale and can influence our behavior
- How much can brands impact our ability to make rational spending decisions?
The Influence of Brands:
- Study from Duke University found that subliminally exposing people to the Apple logo led to better performance on creative tasks
- Brands can influence our identity and the way we express ourselves
- Once we identify with a brand, it can shape the way we behave and we may defend it against negative comments
- Michael Platt's research shows that our perception of brands is similar to our perception of people, with some customers showing a brain empathy response towards their brand
Making Informed Choices:
- It's important to be aware of the influence that brands hold and to think about why we are choosing a certain product
- Brands have become pillars of our identity, replacing traditional support systems
- Brands aren't going anywhere, so it's important to think about the ethical, legal, and societal implications of their influence
- Brands have the power to shape our behavior and identity
- We should be aware of their influence and make informed choices
- Brands have become an integral part of our society and we need to think deeply about their impact
These Unusual Mishaps Almost Cost People Their Hair
Getting things stuck in our hair can be a real hassle, and sometimes downright embarrassing. In this article, we'll take a look at some of the oddest things to get stuck in people's hair in 2021. From Gorilla Glue mishaps to bunchems tangled in hair, these incidents range from funny to frustrating.
1. The Gorilla Glue Incident:
- Tessica Brown found herself in a sticky situation when she ran out of hairspray and used Gorilla Glue to style her hair.
- Despite her attempts to remove the glue with various oils and shampoos, nothing worked.
- Tessica's video on TikTok went viral, leading to ridicule and criticism.
- Eventually, a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon was able to dissolve the glue using a mixture of medical-grade adhesive remover, aloe vera, olive oil, and acetone.
2. The Drone Mishap:
- In 2017, a mom was not pleased when her husband's new drone got caught in her hair and their two-year-old got hold of the controls.
- The drone ended up giving her an unwanted buzz cut, but she was able to salvage most of her hair.
3. Bunchems Tangled in Hair:
- Bunchems are a popular toy that can be used to build things but also stick to hair.
- Moms across the country posted videos of the balls tangled in their kids' hair, causing a mess.
- One mom, Lisa Hozel, spent 20 hours removing 150 bunchems from her daughter's hair.
4. The Alarm Clock Slap:
- Simone Yetz built a crazy alarm clock that would slap her in the face to wake her up.
- While her hair sometimes got caught in the contraption, she was able to free herself without any damage to her hair.
5. The Monkey Attack:
- In 2018, an unsuspecting tourist had her hair attacked by a monkey while trying to retrieve her stolen hat.
- The monkey wouldn't stop monkeying around and went for her hair, causing quite the commotion.
While getting things stuck in our hair can be frustrating and embarrassing, it's always important to stay calm and find a solution. Whether it's using oils or seeking out professional help, these incidents show us that even the oddest things can happen when it comes to our hair.