#1 TikTok Ads Spy Tool

A Better Way to Make TikTok Ads Dropshipping & TikTok For Business

  • Find TikTok winning products & TikTok dropshipping ads.
  • Analyze TikTok advertisers
  • Get the Latest TikTok Shop Data.
Try It Free

Joshua Smith - Top 1% Realtor Worldwide GSD Mode - Echo Interviews [Season 2 Episode 8]

Published on: December 6 2022 by Jaime Resendiz

In this article, we will be discussing Joshua Smith, who is a renowned realtor worldwide. Joshua Smith has been interviewed in the GSD Mode Echo Interviews Season 2 Episode 8. This interview provides an insight into Joshua Smith's life, his career, and his success as a realtor.

Who is Joshua Smith?

- Joshua Smith is a successful realtor, entrepreneur, and coach.

- He is the founder and CEO of the coaching company, GSD Mode.

- Joshua Smith has been in the real estate industry for over a decade and has closed more than 5,000 real estate transactions.

Joshua Smith's Career:

- Joshua Smith began his career in real estate in 2005.

- He quickly became one of the top-producing agents in his area.

- In 2011, he founded his own brokerage, Revisto Real Estate Group.

- Joshua Smith's brokerage was ranked as the 30th fastest-growing company in the United States in 2014.

- He has also been recognized as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the United States by the Wall Street Journal.

Joshua Smith's Success:

- Joshua Smith attributes his success to his hard work and dedication.

- He believes in providing his clients with exceptional service and going above and beyond to meet their needs.

- Joshua Smith also believes in the power of mindset and the importance of staying motivated and focused.

- He has developed his own coaching program, GSD Mode, to help others achieve success in the real estate industry.

Joshua Smith is a successful realtor, entrepreneur, and coach who has made a significant impact on the real estate industry. His dedication, hard work, and focus on providing exceptional service to his clients have helped him achieve great success in his career. Through his coaching program, GSD Mode, Joshua Smith is helping others achieve success in the real estate industry as well.

Joshua Smith - Top 1% Realtor Worldwide GSD Mode - Echo Interviews [Season 2 Episode 8]

How to Maximize Your Time in Real Estate: Tips from Top Realtor Joshua Smith

Joshua Smith, a top 1% realtor worldwide and founder of the successful podcast GSD mode, shares his tips for maximizing your time in real estate.

Key Points:

- Identify your highest and best use of time: focus on activities that leave the biggest impact, such as setting appointments, appointment conductions, and contract negotiations.

- Allocate 80% of your time to these three activities and the remaining 20% to client nurture, paperwork, and building out your systems.

- Master your craft and become a true professional by obsessively focusing on mastering marketing strategy.

- Pay attention to shifts in the market and adjust accordingly, identifying who the market is good for and pivoting your marketing strategy to them.

- Inventory rates are a leading indicator of market shifts and can be used to predict trends ahead of time.

By following these tips and paying attention to shifts in the market, you can maximize your time and become a successful real estate entrepreneur. Don't be afraid to adapt and pivot your strategy to stay ahead of the game.

Start your free trial today!

Try Pipiads free for trial, no credit card required. By entering your email,
You will be taken to the signup page.