Justin Painter's Insta Dropshipping
- Discussing why 99% of Shopify drop shipping gurus are fake
- Emphasizing the importance of talking about store and conversion rate optimization
Why are they fake?
- Many sell the lifestyle of becoming successful and rich in ecommerce without mentioning the high failure rate
- Most focus only on finding winning products and Facebook ads, neglecting store optimization
- They make money from selling courses and mentorships, not drop shipping itself
- They show followers how to create typical AliExpress dropship stores that bring no value to customers
- Sharing videos from gurus who make drop shipping seem easy and oversimplify the process
- Discussing popular gurus who only focus on winning products and Facebook ads, not the source side of things
- Sharing personal experiences with a guru's course that resulted in losses and commenting on the lack of real help in Facebook groups
- Encouraging viewers to watch videos on store optimization and how to make more sales without spending more money
- Stating that drop shipping can still be profitable, but it's not as easy as it used to be
- Reminding viewers to be cautious of fake gurus and to think critically about their advice
This Guy Makes $1,000,000/Month Selling Hoodies..
Last week, the author received a DM from Justin Phillips, co-founder of the brand Support Black Colleges. The brand is focused on supporting historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) and raising awareness of them. Justin and his team have been successful in their mission, making millions of dollars annually and collaborating with numerous celebrities and brands, including NBA 2K. The author flew out to Atlanta to talk with Justin and learn how he built his business.
Justin explained that he started Support Black Colleges in 2012 with his cousin. The author joined the business later and brought in digital media skills. The brand has grown tremendously in the past few years, culminating in a collaboration with NBA All-Stars. Justin showed the author around his warehouse and introduced his team. He discussed the day-to-day operations of running the business, which includes checking inventory, designing new products, and checking orders.
The author asked Justin about his advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. Justin emphasized the importance of understanding oneself and creating a business that aligns with one's values. He also discussed the education process, starting with free content on YouTube and then investing in courses and coaching. He emphasized the importance of taking action and betting on oneself.
Looking to the future, Justin and his team plan to scale up their partnerships and expand into wholesale. They also plan to start dropping content, including YouTube videos, and offering educational resources.
In conclusion, the author learned from Justin's story that with resilience, determination, and self-investment, anyone can build a successful business.
MY $10,000 Strategy For FREE SALES From Instagram! Creating A Dropshipping Insta Profile
you want to make it easy for customers to buy from you. Here are some tips for optimizing your profile:
- Use a clear and concise bio that explains what your brand is all about and what kind of products or services you offer.
- Use social proof, such as customer reviews or testimonials, to build credibility and trust with potential customers.
- Make it easy for customers to buy from you by including links to your website or online store in your bio.
- Use highlights to showcase your best content and products, and make it easy for customers to browse and shop.
- Use high-quality images and videos to showcase your products and tell your brand's story.
Remember, your Instagram profile is often the first impression customers will have of your brand, so it's important to make it count. Put effort into creating a strong and compelling profile, and you'll be well on your way to building a loyal following and generating free sales every single day.
I Tried Selling Mini Projectors On Instagram... (Shopify Dropshipping)
- Is it possible to sell a saturated product like a mini projector on Instagram?
- Will a different marketing angle work during quarantine?
- Mini projectors are a saturated product on Instagram
- Many pages sell the same product with no unique marketing angle
- We want to see if it's still possible to get sales, especially during quarantine
- Expensive product, requires more advertising spend
- Saturated market
- Quarantine restrictions
- Reposition the product around the current trend
- Use different marketing strategies, including Instagram and Facebook ads
- Instagram promotion did not result in any sales
- Facebook ads generated some interest, but no purchases
- Spotify ad set had the best statistics
- Not every product will be profitable, even with advertising spend
- It's important to be transparent and honest about failures
- More data and knowledge can be gained from advertising efforts, regardless of the outcome.
How To Make Money With Dropshipping As A Beginner With INSTAGRAM 2020
In this episode of the E-commerce Empire Builders, Pete and Ali discuss how beginners can start making sales in their new or existing e-commerce dropshipping business. They focus on using influencer marketing as a strategy to drive sales, especially on Instagram. Ali suggests finding a niche and following pages related to it to identify potential influencers. They recommend using meme-style pages as they are easier to approach and can promote almost anything for money. They stress the importance of knowing your niche and understanding why people buy certain products. To reach out to influencers, Ali suggests messaging them with a bold promo request and the money emoji on either side to grab their attention. He emphasizes the need to build a long-term relationship and negotiate rates to ensure bulk shoutouts. They also talk about building assets and growing your audience using social media traffic sources. Overall, the video provides valuable insights and actionable strategies for beginners to start making sales on day one in their e-commerce business.
I do a Mini Site Review of a Dropshipping Store on Shopify 
Hey there, Claus here with another e-commerce coffee break. This time, I'm going to do a mini site review of a general dropshipping store in 10 minutes. Let's get started and see what kind of quick finds I see on this site that might increase conversion rates.
- Claus introduces himself and explains that he will be doing a mini site review of a dropshipping store.
- Promotional bar with a discount code is generally okay, but Claus advises against devaluing the brand with too many discount codes.
- Facebook icon is unnecessary and can distract customers from the site.
- Phone number and email address add legitimacy to the company and build trust.
- Header section has too much white space, and the logo takes up too much room. Claus suggests moving the logo to the left and moving the menu up to make the header section narrower.
- Search bar is necessary for stores with more than a handful of products to help customers find what they're looking for.
- Sign-in is not necessary unless it adds clarity to the customer experience.
- Currency selector is a good thing, but it should only offer currencies that the store delivers to.
- Best selling categories should be concentrated on and placed in the navigation menu to make it easier for customers to find them.
- Too much white space on the page can be distracting.
- A filter system with more specific categories is necessary for customers to find products easily.
- Alphabetically sorting products is unnecessary.
- Testimonials are missing from the page.
- All products are very cheap, and Claus questions the store's profit margins.
- Fake scarcity builders and too many buttons can make the page look spammy.
- Copywriting, FAQ, shipping, and return information should be added to the page.
- Trust-building badges should only be placed on the checkout page.
- The store needs optimization and improvement to survive the market and become profitable.
- Claus offers his services for site reviews and conversion optimization.
- He encourages viewers to like, comment, and share the video.
How To Make Money With Shopify Dropshipping | How To Make $100k/Month On Shopify Dropshipping Store.
Hey guys, Kyle here. I'm up on my new rooftop and as you can see, it's game day. I'm excited to bring you a big video and announce a store giveaway. But first, let me introduce my new place and show you around.
- I've just moved to a new rooftop, it's a little windy up here
- I'm still moving in, but super excited
Now, let's get into the video.
- This is a channel where we create winners
- Comment #winner for positivity
- I'm giving away a store and $100 to one lucky winner
- Subscribe to my channel for more giveaways
Now, let's find a winning product.
- Look for a product with good engagement
- Use AliExpress to find similar products
- Keep it simple with product names
Next, create a logo.
- Use Canva to design a simple logo
- Don't overcomplicate it
Now, find some inspiration for copy.
- Create a swipe file
- Look at successful websites and copy their headlines
- Use customer reviews for social proof
Lastly, get a free trial on Shopify to build your store.
- Use the 14-day free trial
- Build a general store or one product store
- Import reviews with the Looks app
Overall, don't overthink it and just take it one step at a time. Good luck with your new store!
- GBS Dropshipping: Boost Your Sales Today!
- iHerb Dropshipping: Streamline Your Business
- Boost Dropshipping Sales: Facebook Ads
- Top Dropshipping Trends 2018
- Dropship Your Business
- Upfront Payment for Shopify Dropshipping?
- Effortless eBay Dropshipping: Simplified Auto System
- Monitor Your Dropshipping for Free
- Revamp Your Space with Dropshipping Clapper Lights
- Dropship LLC: Try Out Success