How To Create Facebook Ads For Beginners: A Complete Guide
In this video, we will take you from being a beginner to a full-blown expert in creating Facebook ads. We will cover everything from why you should advertise on Facebook to how to set up your Facebook page, business manager, and create your first campaign.
Benefits of Advertising on Facebook:
- Sell more
- Generate leads
- Distribute content
- App installs
- Test your offer
- Micro-segment your target audience
- Low cost per click
- Predictability in generating profit
Assets Needed to Start Advertising:
- Business manager
- Ad accounts
- Facebook page
- Verified domain
- Payment method
Creating Your Facebook Page:
Use real brand information and give Facebook as much info as possible about your business to create trust with them and avoid having your ad account disabled.
Creating Your First Campaign:
- Choose your objective
- Define your target audience
- Set your budget
- Create your ad
- Preview and publish
Creating Facebook ads may seem daunting at first, but with the right information and assets, it can be a powerful tool for promoting your business. Remember to test, micro-segment, and optimize your campaigns to generate the most profit. Good luck!
How To Run TikTok Ads in 2023 | Setup Tutorial for Beginners - Tiktok Advertising + Tiktok Shop
- TikTok is a powerful platform and trending social media advertising option for businesses to grow their brand.
- With over 1 billion users, TikTok has surpassed other social media apps in terms of downloads, especially during the pandemic.
- TikTok has launched TikTok Shop in selected countries, providing a convenient and entertaining approach to e-commerce.
- The last two quarters of 2022 generated millions of revenue in businesses because of TikTok ads paired with TikTok Shop.
Creating a TikTok Business Account:
- Go to tiktok.com/business and click Create.
- Sign up with email or phone and agree to TikTok's commercial terms of service.
- Confirm your email and provide details about your business, including the business center name, industry, and billing information.
- Create a new account under the Business Manager of Meta with a name, time zone, company name, industry, and optional business document.
- Request access to your TikTok account using the QR code or add your account manually.
Understanding TikTok Ad Structure:
- Create a business account to access the TikTok Business Center.
- Create an ad account to make ads through the Ads Manager.
- Create ad campaigns with objectives and budgets.
- Use ad groups to set targeting and budget for multiple ads.
TikTok Ad Formats:
- Top View: a full-screen ad that appears when the app is opened.
- Brand Takeover: a full-screen ad that appears after the Top View ad.
- In-Feed Ads: a video ad that appears on the For You page while scrolling.
- Branded Hashtag Challenge: a sponsored hashtag that encourages user-generated content.
- Branded Effects: a branded filter or effect for users to apply to their videos.
- TikTok offers a unique and entertaining approach to advertising for businesses.
- Creating a TikTok Business Account and understanding the ad structure and formats is crucial to running successful ads.
- Don't miss out on the opportunity to scale your business with TikTok's powerful platform.
A BETTER Way To Advertise On Facebook In 2022 (SECRET)
Creating effective and profitable Facebook ads requires three key components: nailing message market match, following the 40 40 20 rule, and utilizing the marketing rule of seven.
The biggest reason most Facebook ads fail is due to an incorrect message market match, where the offer doesn't resonate with the target audience's pains, problems, fears, and frustrations. It's essential to do research and understand the target market's needs to provide a solution that they value.
The 40 40 20 rule breaks down the three main elements responsible for ad success: 40% to the market, 40% to the offer, and 20% to the copy and creative. Understanding and targeting the market, providing an irresistible offer, and creating persuasive copy and creative are critical to success.
A powerful but often overlooked strategy is the marketing rule of seven, where a customer needs to see a message at least seven times before taking action. Consistency and repetition in advertising and marketing efforts can lead to increased profits.
In addition, using a tool like Metricool can help monitor and optimize ad performance across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google Business, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitch.
Overall, understanding the target market and providing an irresistible offer with persuasive copy and creative, while following the 40 40 20 rule and utilizing the marketing rule of seven, can lead to profitable Facebook ads. And as a bonus, a print on demand product is available that can make a 200% profit!
How To Run TikTok Ads in 2022 - Beginners Tutorial (Complete Guide)
Today's article covers everything about TikTok ads, including linking Shopify stores and setting up the pixel properly. Davey Foggerty, a successful Shopify store owner with over $400 million in sales in just four years, introduces TikTok ads as a new and potentially beneficial marketing tool. He provides a beginner-friendly tutorial while also delving into advanced content strategies. The article includes the following sections:
- Davey Foggerty introduces himself and TikTok ads
- Explains why TikTok ads may be perfect for your brand
Setting up Shopify store:
- The first step to setting up TikTok ads
- Instructions for downloading the TikTok app and adding it as a sales channel
Setting up TikTok account:
- Creating a new TikTok account or connecting an existing one
- Creating an ad account and selecting the country and currency
Setting up TikTok ads:
- Checking if the pixel is set up properly using the TikTok Pixel Helper
- Campaign structure and creating a campaign with the conversions objective
- Naming the campaign and ad group
- Explaining split testing and campaign budget optimization (CBO)
- Starting with small budgets and learning as much as possible
- Focusing on effective marketing content and campaign structure
How To Run YouTube Ads Step-by-Step Tutorial (2022)
- In this video, Jamal teaches the basics of how to advertise on YouTube and how to start running ads today that drive awareness and engagement.
- Follow some basic guidelines to see results right away.
- Setting up a YouTube channel for your business and a Google Ads account are the first steps.
Step 1: Setting up a YouTube Channel and Google Ads Account
- Setting up a YouTube channel for your business is the same as if you’re planning on posting regular YouTube videos without running ads.
- Link your YouTube channel and Google Ads account to start running ads.
Step 2: Choosing the Type of YouTube Ad to Run
- YouTube offers three categories of ads: skippable in-stream video ads, non-skippable in-feed video ads, and display ads.
- Skippable in-stream ads are the most effective on YouTube ads, according to professional marketers.
Step 3: Creating a Skippable In-Stream Ad
- Skippable in-stream ads have to be a minimum of 12 seconds long and can run up to 6 minutes.
- The first 5 seconds of the ad should capture the user’s attention to keep them from skipping it.
- Set up the campaign in your Google Ads account, select the target audience, and build the actual video ad.
Step 4: Tracking Results
- On YouTube, most viewers have strong intent to watch the video they’ve chosen, so getting them to take an immediate action like clicking on your ad banner is unlikely.
- Engaged view conversions are counted when a user watches at least 10 seconds of a skippable in-stream ad or watches the entire in-stream ad if it’s shorter than 10 seconds and then converts within the engaged view conversion window.
- Setting up the sort of tracking needed to optimize campaigns for engage view conversions can take some time and expertise.
Step 5: Other YouTube Ad Formats
- In-feed ads work like in-stream ads but appear on YouTube’s search results page.
- Display ads run next to a video on desktop or as a banner that pops up on the lower 20% of a video itself.
- YouTube ads can be hard to figure out and sometimes take years to master, but following the basic guidelines can help see results right away.
- Skippable in-stream ads are the most effective on YouTube ads, and engaged view conversions are the best way to track results.
- In-feed ads and display ads are other YouTube ad formats that can be used.
How to Run Ads on Instagram - Complete Instagram Ads Tutorial
In today's video, I will show you how to run a successful Instagram ad. In the previous video, we created a video ad from scratch, but this video will focus on creating the ad itself, targeting people, running the actual creative on the ad, and everything you need to know about Instagram ads. First, let's start with the basics.
- Instagram ads can be a great way to promote your business and reach a wider audience.
- However, it's important to use the right platform and know how to create an effective ad.
- In this article, we will walk you through the process of creating a successful Instagram ad, including targeting, ad creation, and placement.
Step 1: Setting up your Ad Account
- To get started with Instagram ads, go to business.facebook.com and create an account.
- This will allow you to run more than one ad account and request access to other pages.
- Once you have set up your account, go to the ad manager to start creating your ad.
Step 2: Creating your Ad Campaign
- The first step is to choose your campaign objective. For most businesses, traffic is a good option, as it sends people to your website.
- Other options include awareness, reach, video views, app installs, and lead generation.
- Consider your business goals and choose the option that best aligns with them.
Step 3: Creating your Ad Set
- Once you have created your campaign, you will move on to the ad set. This is where you will target the right people for your ad.
- Use audience definition to see how many people your ad could potentially reach and narrow down your target audience accordingly.
- You can target people based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and more.
Step 4: Creating your Ad
- Finally, it's time to create your ad. This is where you will choose your ad format (image, video, carousel, etc.), write your ad copy, and choose your call to action.
- Make sure your ad is visually appealing and includes a clear and compelling message.
- You can preview your ad before publishing it to make sure it looks and sounds exactly how you want it to.
- Instagram ads can be a powerful tool for businesses looking to reach a wider audience and promote their products or services.
- By following these steps and creating an effective ad, you can increase brand awareness, drive traffic to your website, and ultimately boost your sales and revenue.
How To Run Ads On YouTube Shorts [Step By Step]
A few months ago, YouTube announced that they would allow advertisers to run ads on YouTube shorts placements. As YouTube shorts competes with TikTok, more and more ads have been appearing in the feed. This presents a great opportunity for advertisers who adopt this early. But how do you get your videos on the YouTube ads placements, and how does that work? In this article, we will cover the steps to setting everything up.
Steps to Running Ads on YouTube Shorts:
1. Create a Google Ads account
2. Hit the new campaigns button and select either sales or leads
3. Select your conversion action and hit continue
4. Select videos and give your campaign a name
5. Select your bidding strategy and set a daily budget of five dollars a day
6. Choose your location, language, content exclusions, and inventory types
7. Opt-out of all devices except mobile phones
8. Enter a URL for a short video
9. Add your final URL, headlines, and create the campaign
Important Points to Note:
- This is still in beta and setting it up this way doesn't guarantee that you'll only show up in the shorts placement.
- Double-check that your devices are set to negative 100 bit adjustment to ensure that you won't be showing on any devices except mobile phones.
While setting up ads on YouTube shorts may not guarantee that you'll show up in the shorts placement, it does make you eligible and qualified to show up inside of there. If you're running YouTube shorts ads, let us know in the comments if you're having any success with it. As Google may change the targeting options for YouTube shorts, we'll keep this article updated with any new information.