shopify delete store
Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform used by many businesses to sell their products online. However, there may come a time when you need to cancel your subscription or delete your Shopify store. In this article, we will discuss the steps you need to take to cancel your Shopify subscription and delete your store.
How to Cancel Shopify Subscription:
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab and then select “Billing” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancel Subscription” section.
4. Select a reason for canceling your subscription from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on “Cancel Subscription” to confirm your decision.
Shopify Account Delete Kaise Kare:
1. Apne Shopify account mein login karein.
2. “Settings” tab par click karein aur drop-down menu se “Billing” select karein.
3. “Cancel Subscription” section tak scroll karein.
4. Drop-down menu se apni subscription cancel karne ka karan chunein.
5. Apni decision confirm karne ke liye “Cancel Subscription” par click karein.
Delete Shopify Store:
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab and then select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Store Status” section.
4. Click on “Close Store” to initiate the process of deleting your store.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your decision and delete your store.
If you have a store named “teachercom”, you can follow the same steps mentioned above to cancel your subscription and delete your store.
Store 18 Play Store:
It is important to note that “Store 18 Play Store” is a different platform and not related to Shopify. Therefore, the steps mentioned above will not apply to canceling or deleting your account on Store 18 Play Store.
Canceling your Shopify subscription and deleting your store may seem daunting, but with the steps mentioned above, it can be a straightforward process. Remember to carefully consider your decision before proceeding and follow the instructions provided by Shopify to ensure a smooth process.
How To Speed Up and Clean Up Your Shopify Store
Are you struggling to improve the speed and performance of your Shopify store? Have you been removing unused apps but not seeing any improvement? In this article, we'll explore the reasons behind this and provide tips and tricks to clean up your store and ensure that unused code or files are removed.
Reasons why your Shopify store speed is still the same:
1. The app may not have slowed down your store in the first place or made any changes to your front end.
2. The apps you deleted may have left behind snippet codes that were not removed, leaving you with a bunch of unnecessary code to clean up.
Tips and tricks to remove unused code or files:
1. Know your way around your Shopify store, especially with theme files.
2. Always make a backup of your theme.
3. Scan through your theme.liquid file and search for include files.
4. Check if the referenced file is being used by a Shopify app or not.
5. Double-check before deleting the code to avoid any potential errors.
6. Use website tools like GT metrics or Google Speed Insights to determine what can slow down your store.
7. Use tools like TinyJPG.com to make your images lighter and speed up your website.
Improving the speed and performance of your Shopify store is crucial to provide a better user experience and increase sales. By following the tips and tricks outlined in this article, you can remove unused code or files and optimize your store for speed and performance. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or share your thoughts in the comments section below.
How to delete everything from your Shopify store
In this tutorial, we will learn how to delete everything from your Shopify store using the Matrixify Excelify app. This can be useful if you want to start fresh or clear out a test shop.
1. Export all data to the Matrixify Excelify excel format. Select only the basic columns for products, smart collections, custom collections, customers, discounts, draft orders, orders, pages, blog posts, blogs, and redirects.
2. Run the export and wait for it to finish.
3. Download the exported file and delete the data in reverse order, starting with shop metafields, redirects, blog posts, pages, orders, draft orders, discounts, custom collections, smart collections, and products.
4. Save the file as Delete everything and import it into the Matrixify Excelify app.
5. Analyze the file and check for any warnings or errors.
6. Import the file and wait for it to finish deleting all data.
7. Download the results file to check for any errors in deletion.
Overall, this process should be quick and efficient, allowing you to start fresh with your Shopify store.
❌ How to CANCEL SHOPIFY Subscription / Close Shopify Store 2022
If you want to delete your Shopify store, you are in the right place. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to do so.
Steps to Delete Your Shopify Store:
1. Sign in to your Shopify account.
2. Choose the store you want to delete.
3. Go to your account profile and find the security options. Make sure all devices are locked out and turn off the authentication method. Delete the login service for security reasons.
4. Go to your store's settings and find the payment methods section. If you have any current purchases or billing, cancel them before deleting your store.
5. Deactivate your trial mode and cancel your subscription to all trial plans.
6. Choose a reason for closing your store, such as switching to another platform.
7. Your store will be automatically deactivated. You can reopen it later if you choose.
Deleting a Shopify store is a straightforward process. Make sure to follow these steps carefully to avoid any unexpected charges or issues. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below. And don't forget to like and subscribe to our channel for more Shopify tips!
How to Remove Phone From Shopify Contact Form
How to Remove the Phone Field from Your Shopify Contact Page
If you have set up a default Shopify contact page, you probably have fields for name, email, phone, and comment. But what if you don't need the phone number on your site? In this article, we will show you how to remove the phone field from your Shopify contact page.
1. Go to the back end of your Shopify store.
2. Click on Online Store, then Themes, and then Actions and Edit Code.
3. Look for the file called contact-form.liquid and search for it.
4. Scroll down to find the phone field or search for the word phone.
5. Find the div class field and comment it out. This will prevent the field from being read by the computer.
6. Hit Save and refresh the page to see the changes.
- Commenting out the field is recommended over deleting it in case you want to bring it back later.
- You can also customize other fields and add new ones to your contact form.
Removing the phone field from your Shopify contact page is an easy process that takes less than a minute. Stay tuned for more tutorials on customizing your contact page and adding new fields. Don't hesitate to leave a comment if you have any requests for future topics.
How to Delete a Shopify Store | Shopify Tutorial for Beginners | ShopiDevs
Hey everybody, this is Rahat from ShoppyDevs, and welcome back to our channel. In this tutorial, you will learn how to delete a Shopify store. But before we get started, there are a few things you need to consider.
Things to consider before closing your Shopify store:
- Collect all essential information from the store, such as product information, customer data, billing history, etc.
- Transfer your custom domain if you have purchased it from Shopify.
- Make sure you have paid all bills.
- Unsubscribe from any paid third-party apps.
How to delete your Shopify store:
1. Log in to your Shopify store.
2. Go to settings, then plan.
3. Click on pause or deactivate store.
4. Click on deactivate store again.
5. Choose a reason for closing your store, or give your own reason.
6. Enter your password and click on close store.
Remember that after closing your store, you cannot access it anymore. However, your store information will remain for two years, in case you change your mind and want to reopen your store later.
Deleting a Shopify store may seem daunting, but it can be done easily by following the steps mentioned in this tutorial. Just make sure you have considered everything before taking this step. If you found this video helpful, give us a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel for more Shopify tutorials.
How to Permanently Delete Shopify store!?
Are you thinking of closing your Shopify store? It's a simple process that you can do yourself. In this article, we will guide you step-by-step on how to close your Shopify store.
Steps to Close Your Shopify Store:
1. Login to your Shopify account.
2. Go to settings.
3. Click on account.
4. Scroll down and find the section Close your store.
5. Enter your current password.
6. Select a reason for closing your store.
7. Click on Close my store.
8. Confirm the action by clicking on Close.
Tips and Tricks:
- Before closing your store, make sure you have taken a backup of all your data.
- If you plan to reopen your store in the future, you can pause it instead of closing it. This will allow you to keep your data and settings intact.
Closing your Shopify store may seem like a daunting task, but it's a simple process that you can do yourself. Follow the above steps and you'll be able to close your store without any hassle. Remember to take a backup of all your data before closing your store.