SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY CALL WITH A REALTOR
Social media has become an integral part of our lives, and it is no surprise that it has also become an essential tool for realtors to connect with potential clients. A social media strategy can help realtors showcase their properties, build their brand, and attract new clients.
During a recent social media strategy call with a realtor, we discussed the following points:
1. Identifying the target audience:
- Who are the potential buyers/sellers?
- What are their interests and behaviors?
- What social media platforms do they use?
2. Setting social media goals:
- What is the purpose of using social media?
- What do we want to achieve through social media?
- How will we measure success?
3. Developing a content strategy:
- What type of content will we create?
- How often will we post?
- What tone and style will we use?
4. Choosing the right platforms:
- Which social media platforms will we use?
- How will we optimize our profiles?
- What paid advertising options are available?
5. Engaging with the audience:
- How will we respond to comments and messages?
- How will we encourage engagement and interaction?
- How will we handle negative feedback?
6. Measuring success:
- What metrics will we track?
- How will we analyze and adjust our strategy?
A strong social media strategy can help realtors connect with potential clients, build their brand, and showcase their properties. By identifying their target audience, setting goals, developing a content strategy, choosing the right platforms, engaging with the audience, and measuring success, realtors can effectively leverage social media to grow their business.
In this conversation, a social media expert reaches out to a real estate agent to offer advice on building their business through social media. The expert highlights that many real estate agents are missing out on basic branding and social media marketing techniques that could greatly benefit their business. They suggest that the first step is to optimize the intro section of the business page, including links to other social media platforms and the business's website. The expert also recommends customizing the username on all social media platforms to match the business name and adding the dot com to the end of the name. By following these basic steps, the business can attract more local leads and increase their brand recognition in the industry.
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY CALL With A Real Estate Investor
- 13 SALES FROM A FACEBOOK CONVERSIONS AD
- HOW "NOT" TO RUN FACEBOOK ADS
- EVEN BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN ADS
- HONEST REVIEW OF A $5,000 ONLINE COURSE (Dan Henry)
- BASIC FACEBOOK AD TARGETING
- HOW I INSTALL MY FACEBOOK PIXEL
- 3 IMPORTANT STEPS TO RUNNING HIGH CONVERTING FACEBOOK ADS
- FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS: How To Sell Your Listings FAST
- Getting Some Fresh Air #FuKcovid19