Top 10 Shopify Gift Card Ideas
- Introducing the Shopify gift card functionality
- Definition of gift cards and their purpose
Ways to get a gift card:
- Two ways customers can get a gift card
- Browse the site and add to cart
- Issue a gift card for free
Creating a gift card:
- How to create a product and specify denominations
- Editing SEO tags and assigning to collections
- Customizing the appearance of the gift card
- Setting expiration dates and adding an Add to Apple Wallet button
- Customizing notification emails for customers
Using a gift card:
- Mimicking a customer order and redeeming a gift card
- Using a gift card with a discount code
- Business view of gift cards and their details
- Resending gift cards and disabling them
- Recap of the Shopify gift card functionality and its benefits
- Invitation for questions and appreciation for time spent reading/watching.
How to set up giftcards || Shopify Help Center
Gift cards are a great way for customers to support their favorite brands and provide businesses with increased cash flow. In this article, we will go through the quick and easy steps to set up gift cards in the Shopify admin.
1. Enable Gift Cards: From the Shopify admin, click on Products and then Gift Cards. You can choose to sell or send gift cards.
2. Create Gift Card Product: Create a gift card product for customers to purchase by editing the title, adding a brief description, and including an image. You can add different denominations that make sense for the products you are selling.
3. Manage Product Availability: Choose the sales channels where you would like to make your gift card available for purchase.
4. Add Optional Details: Optional details include product type, vendor, and tags. These details can help customers find your product and filter products in the Shopify admin.
5. Save Gift Card: Once you have added all the necessary information, click Save.
6. Manage Gift Card: To manage your gift card, go to Products and then Gift Cards in the Shopify admin. You can create new gift cards or edit existing ones.
7. Preview Gift Card: Preview your gift card to see how it will look on your online store.
Setting up gift cards in Shopify is quick and easy. By following these steps, you can provide customers with a great way to support your business and increase your cash flow. For more information, visit help.shopify.com.
How to manually issue free gift cards || Shopify Help Center
Offering a free gift card as an incentive promotion reward or as a store credit is a great way to build trust with your customers. In this article, we will guide you on how to manually issue a free gift card and update your store's refund policy.
How to Manually Issue a Free Gift Card:
1. Set up digital gift cards in the Shopify admin.
2. Click Products and then click Gift cards.
3. On the new page, click Issue gift card.
4. Enter the value of the gift card in the Initial value field and select a custom expiry date if needed.
5. Add an existing customer or create a new customer and enter their details, including a phone number or email address.
6. Enter a note if desired.
7. Click Save.
8. If a customer was added, the gift card is automatically sent to them. If not, copy the code to manually send it to the customer.
Updating Your Refund Policy:
1. Decide whether to issue refunds or only issue store credit.
2. Update your store's refund policy to reflect your decision.
3. Be transparent about your store operations to build trust with your customers.
Manually issuing free gift cards is a simple process that can benefit both your customers and your business. By updating your refund policy and being transparent with your customers, you can build trust and loyalty. Don't forget to subscribe for more helpful tips and guides from the Shopify Help Center.
Shopify Gift Cards
In this video, the presenter explains how to set up gift card support in Shopify, which allows sellers to offer gift cards to customers. The process is quick and easy, and it can be customized to suit the seller's needs.
Steps to Set Up Gift Card Support:
1. Log in to Shopify and go to the Products tab.
2. Click on Gift Cards and then click on Sell Gift Cards.
3. Add a photo and description for the gift card.
4. Choose the denominations for the gift card.
5. Save the gift card and it will be added to your products.
6. To send a free gift card to a loyal customer, go to the gift card menu and select Issue Gift Card.
7. Choose the value, expiration date, and recipient of the gift card.
8. Send the gift card and it will be added to the active gift cards list.
9. To add more types of gift cards, go to the gift card menu and select Manage Gift Card Products.
10. Add a new gift card with a different name and denominations.
Setting up gift card support in Shopify is a simple process that can benefit both sellers and customers. By offering gift cards, sellers can increase sales and customer loyalty, while customers can enjoy the convenience of buying gifts for others or themselves. With Shopify's customizable options, sellers can create a variety of gift cards to suit their needs and preferences.
Shopify - Add a Custom Gift Card Image
How to Change the Gift Card Image in Shopify
In this tutorial, we will learn how to change the gift card image in Shopify.
1. Find the gift card liquid template under the templates folder.
2. Search for the image using the keyword gift or use the command/control F to search for img.
3. Change the image URL from the Shopify asset URL to the asset URL and upload the new image to the assets folder.
4. Save the changes and refresh the page to see the new gift card image.
- Preview your gift card by opening up the theme customizer and selecting the gift card template.
- Avoid placing any text in the middle of the image that would get covered up by the gift card value and code.
Changing the gift card image in Shopify is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following this tutorial, you can create a custom gift card image that will enhance the overall look and feel of your online store.
How to Set Up Shopify Gift Card Products & Issue Gift Cards | Quick Tutorial (2022)
How to Set Up Gift Cards in Your Shopify Store
Gift cards are a popular and easy way to offer your customers more purchasing options. In this article, we will show you how to set up gift cards in your Shopify store.
Setting Up Gift Card Products:
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard and click on Products.
2. Look for Gift Cards, which is a type of product in Shopify.
3. Click on Gift Cards and choose between adding a gift card product or issuing a gift card.
4. To add a gift card product, fill out the fields for title, description, media, image, and denominations.
5. The title should include your brand name and gift card. The description should explain how the gift card can be used and any terms and conditions.
6. Add an image to make the gift card more visually appealing.
7. Choose the denominations that customers can purchase the gift card in.
Issuing Gift Cards:
1. Go back to the Gift Cards section in your Shopify dashboard.
2. Click on Issue Gift Card.
3. Choose a gift card code and initial value.
4. Set an expiration date if needed.
5. Copy the gift card code and send it to the customer.
Offering gift cards in your Shopify store is a great way to give your customers more purchasing options. By following these simple steps, you can set up gift cards and issue them to customers in no time.
Shopify - Change Gift Card Image
How to Change the Gift Card Image on Shopify
In this article, we will be discussing how to change the gift card image on Shopify. This can help you display something more personal to your brand or your customers. We will go through the steps to do this, so let's get started.
1. Create a new image for your gift card with the size of 950 width by 550. This will ensure it fits all kinds of different themes and resolutions.
2. Go to the back end of your Shopify store and select actions and click on edit code.
3. In the asset section, upload the gift card image you created.
4. Use the search filter to find gift card under templates and then find gift_card.liquid.
5. Change the image URL that references the image and put in the code that we will provide for you.
6. Save the changes and test it out on your online store.
Changing the gift card image on Shopify is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following these steps, you can display something more personal to your brand or your customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
- Boost Sales with Shopify's Product Recommender
- Streamline Checkout with Shopify Button
- Is Shopify owned by Google?
- Shopify Dropshipping Simplified
- Boost Sales with Profit Funnel Shopify App
- Shopify Abandoned Order Email Copy
- Android's Best Shopify POS App for Easy In-Store Sales
- 2015 Shopify Tutorial: Boost Your Store!
- Carbon-Free Shopify
- Shopify Devs in High Demand